Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776418 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

I'll keep telling you, pubg is better and more popular than all those games combined

Being popular doesn't mean better, pubG might be popular cause me and you can just head to d playstore and download it for free, whereas vita games must be bought with real currency up to 60 dollars. Guess most of us couldn't afford that so we play what we can afford or get free.

Anyways keep enjoying pubG bro wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Being popular doesn't mean better, pubG might be popular cause me and you can just head to d playstore and download it for free, whereas vita games must be bought with real currency up to 60 dollars. Guess most of us couldn't afford that so we play what we can afford or get free.

so killzone blah blah is better than pubg

you get mouth joor

soon you go say no be seun own nairaland
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

psvita is dead bro check this link to know why
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Vita

large collection of video games my foot I spot on their thrash video game collections. nothing worth playing.

And did they tell you that the last official FIFA released for the console is FIFA 2015. imagine just imagine say android users are still playing FIFA 2015.

abeg make I go play my pes 2018 jare this guys don't know anything

My fifa 2018 which is a fan modded on my vita which was a ps3 fifa port is better than any football games on android or ios. Face it whether you like it or not.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

so killzone blah blah is better than pubg

you get mouth joor

soon you go say no be seun own nairaland

Whether nah seun own nairaland or not that's not my own prob, am only here to discuss games. So kys if you like. grin

And am a yoruba boy as well as seun so he's like a kin to me so I don't really care.

Now back to topic, smiley
If you can't afford a console there's no need to tarnish or spit on it because other pple have it.

One love bro cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=71431813][/quote]I gave you the asphalt 9 for graphics quote you mentioned about,have you had the chance to play rr3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
I gave you the asphalt 9 for graphics quote you mentioned about,have you had the chance to play rr3

Bro trust me I played it and those games only got resolutions going for them, no gameplay qualities, they are all minutes based games, no open worlds where you can drive anywhere you wants, water splashes effects, real time shadows, anti-aliasing and some other effects I don't even know how I can explain them to make you understand except if you can see it in person.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

large collection of video games my foot I spot on their thrash video game collections. nothing worth playing.

And did they tell you that the last official FIFA released for the console is FIFA 2015. imagine just imagine say android users are still playing FIFA 2015.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
sorry cant...almost out of sub and low battery...

scared of me baby afraid I'll nuke you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

None of those games match the qualities of games like killzone mercenary or uncharted golden abyss. Those games are just to kill time when waiting for bus etc. The only game that I can say are good on mobiles are only the gta games and batman telltale which is also released on the vita too.

I even have mc4 on my phone, it's not even on par with killzone in terms of quality, tho mc4 has better resolution.

Anyways I see that you love to play games on mobile so I won't argue about that, i can only argue with console or pc gamers with this type of arguments not phone gamers.

Have fun bro wink
bro I think you are drifting out of point here,those games weren't listed to compete with psvita games I haven't played before,if you are comparing games why not compare psvita to ps4 or pc games....your games are top on your psvita consoles platform so too are those ones I mentioned to mobile phones platforms
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
bro I think you are drifting out of point here,those games weren't listed to compete with psvita games I haven't played before,if you are comparing games why not compare psvita to ps4 or pc games....your games are top on your psvita consoles platform so too are those ones I mentioned to mobile phones platforms

Am tired of arguments so guy am out. Enjoy your mobile games bro wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

scared of me baby afraid I'll nuke you
grin grin grin
Yes im scared daddy grin grin
Pls don't nuke me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
MobileGees:

it depends from where you are coming from bro,those games maybe thrash because the Vita don't receive nor have any hope of receiving any games in the future the way they did when they where first released but I assure you that,that one game from there can keep you playing for hours or weeks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

dude its okay
Besides ur point is silly, pubg pc isnt free...mobile is popular cos of pc version

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Bro trust me I played it and those games only got resolutions going for them, no gameplay qualities, they are all minutes based games, no open worlds where you can drive anywhere you wants, water splashes effects, real time shadows, anti-aliasing and some other effects I don't even know how I can explain them to make you understand except if you can see it in person.
and where will the developers port such games,on infinix or tecno 2gb ram or itel 1gb ram??

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
dude its okay
Besides ur point is silly, pubg pc isnt free...mobile is popular cos of pc version

Okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Am tired of arguments so guy am out. Enjoy your mobile games bro wink
it wasn't an argument for me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
it wasn't an argument for me

I easily get tired of long discussions that's why smiley

Am playing gta sa for the 5th time on my phone now using cleo mod

What games are you playing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
and where will the developers port such games,on infinix or tecno 2gb ram or itel 1gb ram??

I know mobile phones are more powerful than a ps vita if we talk about raw cpu power but d problems with mobile phone is that they don't have a vRam (video-ram) which consoles have and they also face battery issues that why when playing a demanding game on a phone once it gets hot the cpu tends to throttle and causes lagging during gameplay especially Android phones with snapdragon cpu's
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

What games are you playing?
I no fit play that game more than twice unless I see another player competing with me to finish the game,am phone less now saving up money to get a new phone,which phone are you using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shittaakeem(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
ok check this list out.
1) max Payne
2) XCOM enemy within
3) xenos
4) call if duty strike team
5) jade empire
6) Batman telltale game
7) battle field bad company
8 modern combat 2 to 4
9) space marshal 1 to 2
0) stargate esp 1

All offline games.

You Forgot
NOVA
The Conduit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Shittaakeem:

You Forgot
NOVA
The Conduit

sorry nova 3 suppose to be on that list
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
I no fit play that game more than twice unless I see another player competing with me to finish the game,am phone less now saving up money to get a new phone,which phone are you using

Am using a galaxy s7 but the game has screen flickering problems on it so I play on my galaxy s4 instead.

Though i can only run it on medium settings cause it gets laggy if I run it on high settings.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Am using a galaxy s7 but the game has screen flickering problems on it so I play on my galaxy s4 instead.

Though i can only run it on medium settings cause it gets laggy if I run it on high settings.
so much issue from a phone one would think they where built for heavy gaming,just sell those phones and buy a Xiaomi product
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
guydangerous:
so much issue from a phone one would think they where built for heavy gaming,just sell those phones and buy a Xiaomi product

Nah, I only like Samsung's products and I will rather buy a new phone cause I don't like selling my things.

My s7 is exynos and exynos has issues with gta sa that's what causes the glitching problems but the snapdragon variants runs it flawlessly shaa.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2018
well, all I can say is this:
mobile gaming platform is evolving, I love the fact there is improvement every year. mobile games may have the ability but lack willing developers for quality games. it's not all about graphics, it's the quality of gameplay. there are tons of playstation 2 games who are far better than any game on android- it's because they have quality and the developers devoted a lot of time into making them. on the contrary, android game developers in a bid to make fast money just shun out graphic intensive games that lack quality gameplay and throw them at our face. that's why the best games on the mobile platform are games ported from console and pc, e.g: Pes mobile, FIFA 14 and 16, GTA series,jade empire, to mention a few.

OEMs keep manufacturing devices with beastly CPUs and GPUs that could have good developers build a quality, time worthy,and rewarding games for the mobile platform. but,where are those developers? I think we're yet to have one- and please not the most unfortunate developing team called GAMELOFT

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
well, all I can say is this:
mobile gaming platform is evolving, I love the fact there is improvement every year. mobile games may have the ability but lack willing developers for quality games. it's not all about graphics, it's the quality of gameplay. there are tons of playstation 2 games who are far better than any game on android- it's because they have quality and the developers devoted a lot of time into making them. on the contrary, android game developers in a bid to make fast money just shun out graphic intensive games that lack quality gameplay and throw them at our face. that's why the best games on the mobile platform are games ported from console and pc, e.g: Pes mobile, FIFA 14 and 16, GTA series,jade empire, to mention a few.

OEMs keep manufacturing devices with beastly CPUs and GPUs that could have good developers build a quality, time worthy,and rewarding games for the mobile platform. but,where are those developers? I think we're yet to have one- and please not the most unfortunate developing team called GAMELOFT

You said it all bro. mobile games are freemium and can't compare to console games that costs 60 dollars And are put more times into developing.

Imagine comparing a 7 dollars mobile game to a 40-60 dollars console games isn't that insanity?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You said it all bro. mobile games are freemium and can't compare to console games that costs 60 dollars And are put more times into developing.

Imagine comparing a 7 dollars mobile game to a 40-60 dollars console games isn't that insanity?
that's what some people don't understand. console games are built on a massive budget. so, expect a lot of expertise to be put into it. unlike 7 USD game on android .

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
that's what some people don't understand. console games are built on a massive budget. so, expect a lot of expertise to be put into it. unlike 7 USD game on android .

Imagine someone comparing borderlands 2 which was a ps3 game ported to a ps vita to brothers in arms 3 on android phones. SMH grin

That same person still compares killzone mercenary which was a budgetly made game which costs like 30 USD to shadow gun a freemium android game and then claim it has a better graphics than a dedicated console game cheesy

I just dey laugh nii shaa grin grin

Even no android games can rival some ps2 games like god of war 1 or 2 or jak and daxter series in terms of qualities.

Most phones can't even run gta San Andreas on maximum settings without lagging as hell. Mobile soC aren't for gaming at all, it's dedicated for surfing, making calls or media purposes/usefulness.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:21am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=71435317]

What games are you playing?[/quote

whats cleo mod?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2018
guydangerous:

can i get a fairly used xiaomi fone around 20k?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Imagine someone comparing borderlands 2 which was a ps3 game ported to a ps vita to brothers in arms 3 on android phones. SMH grin

That same person still compares killzone mercenary which was a budgetly made game which costs like 30 USD to shadow gun a freemium android game and then claim it has a better graphics than a dedicated console game cheesy

I just dey laugh nii shaa grin grin

Even no android games can rival some ps2 games like god of war 1 or 2 or jak and daxter series in terms of qualities.

Most phones can't even run gta San Andreas on maximum settings without lagging as hell. Mobile soC aren't for gaming at all, it's dedicated for surfing, making calls or media purposes/usefulness.
are you serious, somebody compared brothers in arms with botherlands? is that a joke.

android devices now have the capacity to run some last generation games if certain modifications are made to them- we had FIFA 16 running, Pes mobile, xcom, metal gear , to mention a few, which are games available on PS3 also. but with reduced graphics to be lenient on the mobile platform.

one thing I've always wished is for developers on console platforms to start porting their retro games to android. imagine games like resident evil 4, god of war,. assassin's creed, e.t.c. running on mobile. but then the low reward for the developers come to play. the android os is very vulnerable and not many people have to buy the game legally as you can easily download the games on third party sites. that explains why many mobile developers are going 'online'. I don't see the mobile platform getting quality games with the tons of crappy developers at their disposal.

the likes of rockstar, activities, bioware, to mention a few, need to come to their rescue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
are you serious, somebody compared brothers in arms with botherlands? is that a joke.

android devices now have the capacity to run some last generation games if certain modifications are made to them- we had FIFA 16 running, Pes mobile, xcom, metal gear , to mention a few, which are games available on PS3 also. but with reduced graphics to be lenient on the mobile platform.

one thing I've always wished is for developers on console platforms to start porting their retro games to android. imagine games like resident evil 4, god of war,. assassin's creed, e.t.c. running on mobile. but then the low reward for the developers come to play. the android os is very vulnerable and not many people have to buy the game legally as you can easily download the games on third party sites. that explains why many mobile developers are going 'online'. I don't see the mobile platform getting quality games with the tons of crappy developers at their disposal.

the likes of rockstar, activities, bioware, to mention a few, need to come to their rescue.

Comparing android fifa 16 with the console version, they aren't the same not even close and it wasn't a port of the console versions @all, trust me have played all those games you mentioned and all of them don't deliver in terms of game qualities.

Hell that's why psp a 15 yrs old portable console games are even better than mobile games.

Post your android fifa 16 characters and I will post my ps vita fifa 15 (a ps360 game) characters and let compare them.

Good luck with your mobiles running ps3/xbox360 games. Keep day-streaming and making yourself happy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.