Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,705 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779034 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Finished LoneWolf
cc: Flexerking

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

In ghost of Sparta there's a bug in one particular level where you had to jump to reach a rope but kratos wouldn't be able to jump it or seems unable to make the jump rather.

I think the bug has something to do with PPSSPP since it plays well on my Vita but it might be better now giving that they have updated it to fix bugs on the playstore.

And between both games ghost of Sparta really amazed me with the side weapons especially the sword + shield and it's story about kratos brother that was cut out of the original Gow1 game. gOs was only second to Gow2 IMHO but cOo too is pretty okay but ghost was where ready at dawn really pull it off that was why both games got a HD ps3 ports

Weldone bro... After selling off my PSP more than 6yearS ago...i bought PS vita 2weeks ago.

Came with gow collection which my baby boy (2years restored my system unknownly) I had to hacked it myself with some google tutorials & got adrenaline emulator to play ghost of Sparta which am half way through now.

I have one small problem even though the system works super well my memory card is just 4gb and wouldnt want to spend 12k to but 16gb memory card unfortunately I cant find SD2VITA adapter around.
How can I get one cause am I plan to buy 32gb SD Card which is cheaper and use with sd2vita with it for more games

I have download some game dumps on my pc but cant install them now for lack of space

Also is there Gow 3 for PS vita... I need to have a Go at that game badly.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
MobileGees:
Finished LoneWolf
cc: Flexerking

damn u try i gave up coz of one place
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

Weldone bro... After selling off my PSP more than 6yearS ago...i bought PS vita 2weeks ago.

Came with gow collection which my baby boy (2years restored my system unknownly) I had to hacked it myself with some google tutorials & got adrenaline emulator to play ghost of Sparta which am half way through now.

I have one small problem even though the system works super well my memory card is just 4gb and wouldnt want to spend 12k to but 16gb memory card unfortunately I cant find SD2VITA adapter around.
How can I get one cause am I plan to buy 32gb SD Card which is cheaper and use with sd2vita with it for more games

I have download some game dumps on my pc but cant install them now for lack of space

You can get the sd2vita on eBay and it's cheap dirt. For the sd2vita you can use memory card up to 500gb.

There aren't gow3 on the Vita unless you can remote play it from a ps3 or ps4 which requires a very good internet connection.

I have like 3 sd2vita adapter here with me but unfortunately am not in Nigeria. If I had been in Nigeria I would have given you one bro.

Nice to see someone here with a Vita grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You can get the sd2vita on eBay and it's cheap dirt. For the sd2vita you can use memory card up to 500gb.

There aren't gow3 on the Vita unless you can remote play it from a ps3 or ps4 which requires a very good internet connection.

I have like 3 sd2vita adapter here with me but unfortunately am not in Nigeria. If I had been in Nigeria I would have given you one bro.

I'm coming to join you soon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Wow! I see.

I will just order one from china directly for about N1200 it's takes about 3weeks but if I am to 3rd party it should take more than 1week.

I am not sure it's in Lagos.

The vita is a super machine and there are hundreds of game for it... At least Chinese guys and Japan have created some cool new games for that console.

Even though I STill would get PS3 or 4 before year end if all work as planned. Remote play in Nigeria won't make sense except it doesn't use internet and just connects the vita and ps3 direct on the network like those bean connects does.

Thanks. I won't mine if you drop some game tittles you feel are great for me to try out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

Wow! I see.

I will just order one from china directly for about N1200 it's takes about 3weeks but if I am to 3rd party it should take more than 1week.

The vita is a super machine and there are hundreds of game for it... At least Chinese guys and Japan have created some cool new games for that console.

Even though I STill would get PS3 or 4 before year end if all work as planned. Remote play in Nigeria won't make sense except it doesn't use internet and just connects the vita and ps3 direct on the network like those bean connects does.

Thanks. I won't mine if you drop some game tittles you feel are great for me to try out.

There are many games I like on mine such as
Tearaway
Slycooper 1,2,3 and sly 4: thieves in time
Maramasa
Persona 4 golden and persona 4 dancing all night (you gotta love this)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles
Gow 1+2 (never played this on ps2 so it's a must have for me on the Vita)
Child of light
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (Game's a 2.5d dimension released originally for 3ds later ported to Vita/ps360 it's fun and plays like normal Arkham game but with no open world)
Rayman Origins and legends (a platform games like donkey Kong returns developed by Ubisoft with nice visuals and terrific platforming and looks even better on the vita's OLED screen)
Metal gear solid 2+3 hd collection
Gravity Rush
Danganronpa
Eot wings of time
Killzone mercenary (probably the best fps shooter on handheld)
Unit 13
Borderlands 2
Guacamelle
Jak and daxter collection
Rachet and clank trilogy
Little big planet
Lego Jurassic world
Lego Batman 2 and 3
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom
Mortal Kombat (looks like ass since it's sub-native resolution but definitely ran at 60fps tho)
Walking dead
Wolf among us
Fifa soccer
Uncharted golden abyss
AC:III LIBERATION (sometimes suffer from frame rate issues since Ubisoft rushed it by trying to release it same time as AC:III on consoles but if you overclock the Vita then it runs fine probably 28-30fps Max)
Soul Calibur
Ninja Gaiden plus
Dead or alive 5 plus
Final fantasy, final fantasy 10
Virtual tennis
Tekken vs Street fighter
Wipeout 2048
Amazing SPIDER-MAN
Need for speed most wanted (this one has a special place in my heart because it just the full console game with some resolution sacrifices, less traffic and some missing effects but it's damn good for a handheld that runs on 10watt battery)
Akiba
PlayStation all stars battle royal
Shinobido 2
God eater 1, 2
Resistance burning sky

Those are the games that made the Vita worthy of my time. Shame the console looses Western support and doesn't see much support from Sony either.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
GOD I WISH I HAD BOUGHT A PS4 SOONER

SEE GAMES BOTH DISCOUNTED GAMES AND FREE TO PLAY

console I bought self was even hacked i nor know I for whip am for decent price and buy regular one cheaper

except from mad Max and uncharted I have all the games on Xbox so no need to keep am hack

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

Wow! I see.

Those are some of the games I have on mine btw and still got more on my content manager on PC since my vita's memory card is fully occupied

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

Wow! I see.

I got a couple of some psp games too

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I got a couple of some psp games too

Wow!

So how come u are using PSP games without adrenaline?

I was only able to play them using adrenaline emulator that run the psp firmware...so am surprised you are having them on your main PS vita menu where as mine only open in adrenaline.

vita is very cool even uses sim....am browsing and typing this with it now

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

Wow!

So how come u are using PSP games without adrenaline?

I was only able to play them using adrenaline emulator that run the psp firmware...so am surprised you are having them on your main PS vita menu where as mine only open in adrenaline.

vita is very cool even uses sim....am browsing and typing this with it now

It's simple just download this Vita Homebrew browser first it's like maybe 18mb or so and transfer it from your PC to the Vita using Vitashell or molecular shell then install it after installing it launch the app and search for psp bubble manager it lets you put all the adrenaline games on the vita's Homescreen without launching the adrenaline directly

After downloading the adrenaline bubble manager just open it and a window pops up requesting you to refresh the adrenaline game list or something like that just accept everything then the Vita shut down and then restarts itself now Lauch henkaku or h-hencore depending on the hack you're using then open the adrenaline bubble manager again then you will see it had listed all your adrenaline psp games now click on them one by one and let each game install the bubble to the vita's live area that's it. If you don't get it just let me know I might post screenshot of it for you

Yeah there's two version 1 is WiFi only while the other is 3g+WiFi so I think you got the latter but that's one of the features I like about the Vita too ability to multitask out of game and I even leave most game for like 2-3 days and I can continue where I left off and if you are playing a Vita game and the battery shuts Down you can continue from where you left of when you charge and boot it up with no qualms

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

It's simple just download this Vita Homebrew browser first it's like maybe 18mb or so and transfer it from your PC to the Vita using Vitashell or molecular shell then install it after installing it launch the app and search for psp bubble manager it lets you put all the adrenaline games on the vita's Homescreen without launching the adrenaline directly

After downloading the adrenaline bubble manager just open it and a window pops up requesting you to refresh the adrenaline game list or something like that just accept everything then the Vita shut down and then restarts itself now Lauch henkaku or h-hencore depending on the hack you're using then open the adrenaline bubble manager again then you will see it had listed all your adrenaline psp games now click on them one by one and let each game install the bubble to the vita's live area that's it. If you don't get it just let me know I might post screenshot of it for you

Yeah there's two version 1 is WiFi only while the other is 3g+WiFi so I think you got the latter but that's one of the future I like about the Vita too ability to multitask out of game and I even leave most game for like 2-3 days and I can continue where I left off and if you are playing a Vita game and the battery shits Dow you can continue from where you left of when you charge and boot it up without worrying

thanks. i will try it out. already have have the homebre browser and am sure isaw that bubble app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

thanks. i will try it out. already have have the homebre browser and am sure isaw that bubble app.

Try it and if there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask me wink

I had two vita's before but 1 got damaged when hacking. It hurts me bad cause it was very expensive at the time and I have some physical games that I am willing to give out to anyone that needs them sef since I have them digital cry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

This is the God of War game you need ✔️

Too Epic

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammyfrosh:

In ghost of Sparta there's a bug in one particular level where you had to jump to reach a rope but kratos wouldn't be able to jump it or seems unable to make the jump rather.

I think the bug has something to do with PPSSPP since it plays well on my Vita but it might be better now giving that they have updated it to fix bugs on the playstore.

And between both games ghost of Sparta really amazed me with the side weapons especially the sword + shield and it's story about kratos brother that was cut out of the original Gow1 game. gOs was only second to Gow2 IMHO but cOo too is pretty okay but ghost was where ready at dawn really pull it off that was why both games got a HD ps3 ports

Wow thanks!

I hope my phone specs does justice to it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vecto:

Wow thanks!

You should try it yourself first
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
H1Z1 IS BAE FREE DOWNLOAD FREE TO PLAY
as good as pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vecto:

Wow thanks!

if that method do not solve the problem,you can try my crazy method https://www.nairaland.com/3313412/god-war-ghost-sparta-rope

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vecto:

thanks man this was really helpful. I'm going to get it tonight...just wondering is the gameplay and graphics dope?

If you have played the ps2 God of war games then be certain to get the same gameplay and graphics with ghost of sparta
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
solomonsojay:

I forgot to add that if you hold the PS button on the Vita when playing PSP games you can set the graphics to use Anti-aliasing, bilinear etc and it makes it look better and less jaggy than the PSP's screen and when playing games like metal gear solid/prince of persia you can customize the second analog stick to rotate as a camera making PSP's shooter games better suited on it.

You might also be interested in ps1 games too and you can play them on the Vita using adrenaline.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I'm coming to join you soon.

Which Vita are you buying. OLED or slim?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2018
solomonsojay:

how much did you get the psvita
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Robbery mission

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Which Vita are you buying. OLED or slim?

Which is better?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Which is better?

If you like OLED screen take the OLED one but if you like being able to charge with normal Android USB charger and a little longer battery choose slim
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Failtech: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
My S8 Screen got smashed, The phone is still fully Functional, No ink and Everywhere still touches as usual.
Can anyone recommend me to Someone who can fix it (Just the Glass only). I saw one guy that does it @mayorall, been calling him since Sunday he still hasn't picked.
Help a fellow nairalander
I heard to change the glass I between 30-35k. I'm okay with the price.

NO 50/50 Job Please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

If you like OLED screen take the OLED one but if you like being able to charge with normal Android USB charger and a little longer battery choose slim

The slim will be better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The slim will be better

The choise is yours bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The choise is yours bro
������
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

If you have played the ps2 God of war games then be certain to get the same gameplay and graphics with ghost of sparta

I just finish gow ghost of Sparta now... And nothing like bug on the the vita player... I was able to jump to able at a Go.

The only somehow tricky one was that high one on thanatos temple and I got it after running back to get that big ledge at the entrance.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by solomonsojay(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nastydroid:
how much did you get the psvita

That's a rather odd question.... I believed I said **bought** or you meant where did I buy from... But then again... Searching Julia you can get tomorrow Black Friday for 56k with some cool accessories!

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.