Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776744 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

But coming from someone that never played the so called reskin PES2018 is a no no. You can't talk about what you never had experience about. His is just too much abeg.

Look at the way you laid your point and compare it to the way he laid his. Yours is matured and apt and in no way did it condemn the game completely. But his made it look as though those playing it are just wasting their time. He don't even want them to enjoy their game in peace.

Who doesn't want em to enjoy their game's in peace. See dude I love nothing but saying the truth. What triggers me was that some guys here says it's the same as the ps3 pes and I was like waoh lemme check it out and I was downloading the game up to 500mb and then I saw a screenshot of the hyped game and I was like is this d game that is on console level and that makes me para. I don't like when people overhype things that isn't the way they describe it. It's just not fair for people USING data is it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Exactly.

quiet down you a**licker

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yea see kids everywhere. Am not diminishing the fact that it's an android/mobile thread and have only compared it to the console versions because of some of you guys who have been saying things like it's the same as the ps3 version so you guys started the console comparisons in the first place by saying it has ps3 graphics, gameplay etc and there's nothing bad in arguing about games like this since we all know that mobile could handle pes 2013/14 on the ps3 and given how popular mobile gaming is but konami could only care less and instead of porting last generations pes to mobile they developed a stupid game that's very similar to dream league soccer same thing applies to EA too their fifa 19 is just fifa 15 with updated kits etc.
I can argue anyhow I want cause I don't want people to waste their data after seeing the abomination that pes19 is on mobile but if you can't stand my arguments then you simply scroll away let those who wants to challenge me argue with me dude. And just because I play on consoles doesn't mean I don't do mobile gaming too and about the screenshot I had no problems with that but whenever you guys are saying someone should head to playstore to download pes19 always post more gameplay screenshot so other guys can see the shît dey are downloading that's it
Guy what's your problem with this pes 2019. The game actually make sense than all this thrash you have typed here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Georgioo:
They said mobile gamers are not true gamers, sotey some come this thread de argue am, now critical ops de host big tournament, pubg did same and winner got up to 75millions naira, people like powerbang de chop money steady for twitch (gamers platform) and youtube sotey de buy ingame items worth 400k at a stand all in a mobile game. dem don quiet now, all those console boys wey de feel superior.. tomorrow na ps4 vs xbox vs pc, i just taya for people

come online and see how much I and my brothers spend for in app purchase

for call of duty Black ops 3
in 2016 alone you go know say that 400k when powerbang chest na change

talkless of our e-sport director Mr flows:::: money when e spend under in app purchase reach to buy Samsung s6 for everyone here in this group

my point is that people here in nigeria spend money in games too

you just don't know them

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Georgioo:

The reason is just simple he owns a vita so he feels superior, wetin people wey de stream pc games in 60fps for handheld wan come talk

Have you seen me mentioned anything pertaining with vita vs mobile football games now. That's the reason I never posted anything on my vita anymore I only post my phone's game now.

Now coming to vita yes I own it but that's a 2012 device compared to a 2018 android phones which are leagues above the vita in specs and power yet we got shîtty games from developers like EA and Konami with just some randomly rehashed pes game. Only football game that is good on mobile nah fifa 16 which looks very similar to fifa 14 on consoles now imagine konami getting their shît together and giving us a port of pes13/14 on mobile that would habe been mo re satisfying than this shît

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
olanreyman:

Guy what's your problem with this pes 2019. The game actually make sense than all this thrash you have typed here

the only problem he has is that people compare pes19 to be at par with PS4/ps3

when pes19 60fps on Android no clean reach ps3:::30fps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Georgioo:
But u choose to talk, and that one na ur choice.. pes is the best mobile soccer ever and 2019 is the best version ever

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah hahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaj

because it's true
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
typicalgamer:

the only problem he has is that people compare pes19 to be at par with PS4/ps3

when pes19 60fps on Android no clean reach ps3:::30fps

Thank you bro. I don't have any problems with the way people played the game but to be wasting data on a game some people overhype to be ps3 level is just madness. I look like a fool cause I was really overjoyed at first cause we will be getting something close/same as ps3 pes on mobile and once I saw the game's screenshot I was like is this what I wasted my data on. It really pained me as I wasted my precious data that day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mizik:
Na lie. Talk true

Nah. I was joking grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kayfactor02:

I quited bullet force cause the game wan turn me to a broke man...like 100 MB for 2 matches which is not up to 20 minutes...haba

Don't you use data saver on your phone. If you use it. It can minimize the amount of data your phone will use In the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Thank you bro. I don't have any problems with the way people played the game but to be wasting data on a game some people overhype to be ps3 level is just madness. I look like a fool cause I was really overjoyed at first cause we will be getting something close/same as ps3 pes on mobile and once I saw the game's screenshot I was like is this what I wasted my data on. It really pained me as I wasted my precious data that day

I have played it na player movement are just 1 dimension

na waste of time to argue with anybody hyping Android pes

I repeat myself as long as you live in Delta State tell me your location I come and pick you up and you will do the comparison in my house Android pes against any console of your choice

p.s I no dae Town now on political campaign stuffs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
typicalgamer:

quiet down you a**licker

You are a fool obviously.

A big one at that. When you were supporting the other kid like you, did I quote you or call you such?

Grow some senses please and try to argue objectively without calling names. Such a fool you are. Wtf are you to shush me?

Ode lasan.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pc gaming is still number 1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yea see kids everywhere. Am not diminishing the fact that it's an android/mobile thread and have only compared it to the console versions because of some of you guys who have been saying things like it's the same as the ps3 version so you guys started the console comparisons in the first place by saying it has ps3 graphics, gameplay etc and there's nothing bad in arguing about games like this since we all know that mobile could handle pes 2013/14 on the ps3 and given how popular mobile gaming is but konami could only care less and instead of porting last generations pes to mobile they developed a stupid game that's very similar to dream league soccer same thing applies to EA too their fifa 19 is just fifa 15 with updated kits etc.
I can argue anyhow I want cause I don't want people to waste their data after seeing the abomination that pes19 is on mobile but if you can't stand my arguments then you simply scroll away let those who wants to challenge me argue with me dude. And just because I play on consoles doesn't mean I don't do mobile gaming too and about the screenshot I had no problems with that but whenever you guys are saying someone should head to playstore to download pes19 always post more gameplay screenshot so other guys can see the shît dey are downloading that's it

Play the game first before you criticise. If you have never played it, then you have nothing to say about it.

I won't waste my time quoting you anymore. Not when that other fool who is your asslicker have showed how shallow minded he is.

And you or anyone don't have a right to tell people how to use their data. Whether you like it or not, talk from today til tomorrow, people will still download it even after seeing all you posted.

MY onus is that you shouldn't call it shit. And I'm not faulting your saying the console version is better. I don't need a magician to tell me that it is better. But calling it sh!t is very low from you.

And tell that your asslicker to get off my back, if not, he will hate himself.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
olanreyman:

The only problem is the fact that he wants everyone to be like him. If you guys will just try to not dignify his childish post with a response, it will be very okay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Who doesn't want em to enjoy their game's in peace. See dude I love nothing but saying the truth. What triggers me was that some guys here says it's the same as the ps3 pes and I was like waoh lemme check it out and I was downloading the game up to 500mb and then I saw a screenshot of the hyped game and I was like is this d game that is on console level and that makes me para. I don't like when people overhype things that isn't the way they describe it. It's just not fair for people USING data is it

Ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Play the game first before you criticise. If you have never played it, then you have nothing to say about it.

I won't waste my time quoting you anymore. Not when that other fool who is your asslicker have showed how shallow minded he is.

Thanks for that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The only problem is the fact that he wants everyone to be like him. If you guys will just try to not dignify his childish post with a response, it will be very okay.

If em like mae respond if em like Mae don't that doesn't change where I stand on my words nor does you responding makes me feel any less better so feel free to not dignify the childish post if you want that's none of my prob dude. Just park one side and let those who can dignify my childish post do me justice tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The only problem I have with you is calling something you've never played a shit. Making people that plays it to feel inferior because you play Vita and the console version.

Just because it doesn't meet your specs doesn't mean it shit. That game is played by millions all over the world.

Allow people enjoy their game in peace and don't get too worked up whenever they post screenshots of their game. What the Bleep is wrong with you guys?

Kids plenty for here abeg. Things wey no worth a minute of argument na him Una go dey argue on. Make Una no spoil this thread. We've been enjoying the thread even before you came across the thread. Post your screenshots in peace and let them post theirs.

If you need a platform where all gamers on all platforms came together, I can add you to a group. There, you can argue all you like about PES2019 on mobile being better than on console or not.

After all, it's an Android Games thread so I see no reason for people to come here to compare it to console or whatever. They call it a mobile game for a reason, don't expect any other thing from the game.

Bro can you add me to any gaming WhatsApp or telegram group please?

I'll really appreciate it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Please add me to the group 0.eight.0.9 two zero 8 five five 8 nine.. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Maro4u:

Guy the game is good but if u play Pes for ps3 and ps4 or Xbox mobile soccer game no go sweet u play again I understand what Sammy means if u play console games especially soccer u go understand why he's acting and talking that way
Please whats the title of the thread again undecided.
We dat do not have console Nkor.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Georgioo:
But u choose to talk, and that one na ur choice.. pes is the best mobile soccer ever and 2019 is the best version ever
And this is a Thread for Android gamers not consoles
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kayfactor02:

I like stand off 2 ooo...buh u can try bullet force, it's good also buh it takes a lot of data so I deleted it
bro like how much data does stand off take.
I also stopped playing bullet force too cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And you or anyone don't have a right to tell people how to use their data. Whether you like it or not, talk from today til tomorrow, people will still download it even after seeing all you posted.

MY onus is that you shouldn't call it shit. And I'm not faulting your saying the console version is better. I don't need a magician to tell me that it is better. But calling it sh!t is very low from you.

And tell that your asslicker to get off my back, if not, he will hate himself.

You said you will stop quoting b4 but you never did.

If I call it shît it's my own opinion just has you have had yours and wasn't you the one comparing the game to consoles version in the first place shouting that the game has last generation console level of graphics and gameplay which it doesn't now that I came to obliterate all the false madeup facts you stated the pes19 has you're now trying to turn everything upside down by saying this Is a mobile thread blah blah blah go to console thread blah blah blah and you av forgotten that you are the one who compared and say it's on last generation console level of gameplay and graphics in the very first place.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Don't you use data saver on your phone. If you use it. It can minimize the amount of data your phone will use In the game
how sure are you about this.. Have you tested it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mizik:
how sure are you about this.. Have you tested it

I use it on gangster new Orleans and pubg and it saves me more data since apps in the running in the background will be put to freeze and won't use any data till they are opened with the exception of whatsapp I think.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You said you will stop quoting b4 but you never did.

If I call it shît it's my own opinion just has you have had yours and wasn't you the one comparing the game to consoles version in the first place shouting that the game has last generation console level of graphics and gameplay which it doesn't now that I came to obliterate all the false facts stated the pes19 has you're now trying to turn everything upside down by saying this Is a mobile thread blah blah blah go to console thread blah blah blah and you av forgotten that you are the one who compared and say it's on last generation console eleven in the very first place.

You must be suffering from dementia.

Scroll up and screenshot where I was the one that started to compare both games.

You don't need to lie to validate your point. I started commenting about this from the previous page (964).

I was never the one that compared this to any last generation.

Grow up, scroll up and admit that you just accused me of something I never started. Don't stay blind forever and quit the lie just sell your points.

See the screenshot of where I started commenting about this. Am I still the one that started comparing both games on different platforms?

Your argument about the games with others started from page 960 or 958 if I'm not mistaken. So dude, stop with your lies about me.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mizik:
Bro can you add me to any gaming WhatsApp or telegram group please?

I'll really appreciate it

My WhatsApp number is on my signature. Message me so I'll drop the link to the group. We've got very matured people there. Promises to be fun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I use it on gangster new Orleans and pubg and it saves me more data since apps in the running in the background will be put to freeze and won't use any data till they are opened with the exception of whatsapp I think.
If you can play gangstar New Orleans den why are you complaining about Pes 19 Bro.
Last time i checked New Orleans Graphics is really Shiitty undecided.
Ok I'll try the data saver stuff thanks.
Do you play bullet force too.
I'm still New at all this. cry
Though i used to be a gamer but that was on my windows phone.
I haven't even used android for a year sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

My WhatsApp number is on my signature. Message me so I'll drop the link to the group. We've got very matured people there. Promises to be fun.
Thanks bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mizik:
If you can play gangstar New Orleans den why are you complaining about Pes 19 Bro.
Last time i checked New Orleans Graphics is really Shiitty undecided.
Ok I'll try the data saver stuff thanks.
Do you play bullet force too.
I'm still New at all this. cry
Though i used to be a gamer but that was on my windows phone.
I haven't even used android for a year sef

I wasn't saying pes19 isn't something you can enjoy all am complaining about is the overhype of some people here to the extent of saying it on ps3 level which is not.
Gangster new Orleans graphics is shîtty depending on the kind of phone you are using. On a powerful device the game runs at a very high resolutions with no missing effects

Abeg Windows phone nah phone undecided

Have played the bulletforce game but not anymore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=74269980]

I wasn't saying pes19 isn't something you can enjoy all am complaining about is the overhype of some people here to the extent of saying it on ps3 level which is not.
Gangster new Orleans graphics is shîtty depending on the kind of phone you are using. On a powerful device the game runs at a very high resolutions with no missing effects

The beauty of pes also depends on the phone you're using too hun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.