Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780643 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mrviktor:

Butter smooth.
Yeeeeeeeeee... Which fone u dey use? D stuff to dey talk server busy na why I commot am...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
MobileGees:

The Keyboard app doesn't work in GTA sa
oh...hmmm.....let me check for you ...I let you know if I get anything
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Star wars kotor 40+ hrs

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Underwater at manaan

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2019
New Season Dinner ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2019
✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Amazing Spider-man

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wu zi mu or xu xi mu

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
tidedroid:
Underwater at manaan
pls what game is this ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
flexerking:
pls what game is this ?
star wars kotor

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Finally done.wonder how different d storyline will be playing as a dark jedi

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
tidedroid:
star wars kotor
okay thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
dynamo007:

Yeeeeeeeeee... Which fone u dey use?
D stuff to dey talk server busy na why I commot am...
Rn6 pro....
The servers are not being maintained again that's why..
I can play 7 matches then out of no where server issue.. Worst part is there's no way to reload. Unless u close d game and Open it b4 it tries to connect to ea server again..
Mthewwww
Also people still play online. It's still very active.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Mrviktor:

Rn6 pro....
The servers are not being maintained again that's why..
I can play 7 matches then out of no where server issue.. Worst part is there's no way to reload. Unless u close d game and Open it b4 it tries to connect to ea server again..
Mthewwww
Also people still play online. It's still very active.

How come d pes kon dey lag for ya fone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
dynamo007:

I just deleted all the edit files I had. For graphics settings and tried it yesterday night.. it was smooth.. better than even with all those many edit files..
I got pissed when I watched a video of pes 19 on high graphics on redmi note 5 pro and it was butter smooth on the guys phone.. I was like wtfffff.. I just deleted everything I downloaded and played d game fresh it was same. I guess it was just Network that was causing the wahala.. I use Glo..
It was definitely a relief
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
dynamo007:

What phone u use..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
This pubg hype self.. I haven't seen a good reason to jump on it. I don't know if it's worth it..
I don't like d way d shooting is... I've only played d pubg Lite tho. Wasn't impressed with d graphics too ...
I wish d shooting bit was like bullet force or 9mm or Gta ..
Or am I just exaggerating it.

Someday Tho. I'll jump on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

It also stops and flickers on my Samsung too. I think it the gpu issue since it was like only optimized for the snapdragon chipset devices and rockstar didn't even bother updating the game on play store.

My s4 with snapdragon chipset runs it better than my s7 with exynos chipset it's just Sh!t
Hi that mission where you load those crates from the base keeps crashing. Are you experiencing the same. E be like say i go delete thr game cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mizik:
Hi that mission where you load those crates from the base keeps crashing. Are you experiencing the same. E be like say i go delete thr game cry

Wait what cheat are you using? If it's Cleo then that was what's making it to crash. Also what's your phone's going make
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Wait what cheat are you using? If it's Cleo then that was what's making it to crash. Also what's your phone's going make
jcheater
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mizik:
jcheater

Then that's your phone's fault not the game bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Then that's your phone's fault not the game bro.
My phone?
But why is it only this mission?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mizik:
My phone?
But why is it only this mission?

Maybe you should wipe your phone's cache and start the game all over again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Simplecity:
oh...hmmm.....let me check for you ...I let you know if I get anything

i have the cheat apk on my fone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 12:34am On Jan 22, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Maybe you should wipe your phone's cache and start the game all over again
is there any way i can skip that particular mission and does yours also crash occasionally?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Mrviktor:
This pubg hype self.. I haven't seen a good reason to jump on it. I don't know if it's worth it..
I don't like d way d shooting is... I've only played d pubg Lite tho. Wasn't impressed with d graphics too ...
I wish d shooting bit was like bullet force or 9mm or Gta ..
Or am I just exaggerating it.

Someday Tho. I'll jump on it.

baba you dae bad-mouth PUBG for 2019

abeg Stick to playing your old games

guys like you na dae spam free � fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
typicalgamer:

baba you dae bad-mouth PUBG for 2019

abeg Stick to playing your old games

guys like you na dae spam free � fire
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Mrviktor:
What phone u use..
Hot 4 pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Mizik:
is there any way i can skip that particular mission and does yours also crash occasionally?
Nope. Mine doesn't crash on that particular place. But it does crash live every 15 minutes of gameplay and i think that was because I was playing the game at 2k resolution so I set it to full HD 1080p and it doesn't crash anymore tho it still flickers.

I don't think there is a way to skip that particular mission but if you use Cleo mode and you install mission installer then you can select a mission thats after that one. That's the only way I think u can skip that mission as there's no particular cheat one can press to skip missions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Nope. Mine doesn't crash on that particular place. But it does crash live every 15 minutes of gameplay and i think that was because I was playing the game at 2k resolution so I set it to full HD 1080p and it doesn't crash anymore tho it still flickers.

I don't think there is a way to skip that particular mission but if you use Cleo mode and you install mission installer then you can select a mission thats after that one. That's the only way I think u can skip that mission as there's no particular cheat one can press to skip missions
Thanks br.
Maybe its because of the site i downloaded from.
I downloaded it from Rexdl
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Mizik:
Thanks br.
Maybe its because of the site i downloaded from.
I downloaded it from Rexdl

Why don't you try downloading it again from revl. BTW what's version is it? Mine is 1.0.8

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.