Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2777214 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alltipsfinder(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
There are number of games on Play Store but i found some of the best OR highly downloaded android games in different types like car racing, fighting, Multiplayer, Adventure, RPG games etc..

I found a website where you can find all types of games list visit this

https://alltipsfinder.com/?s=games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Arcade mode

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simran94:
Arcade mode
..for beginners ...you really tried....surviving is the first key to vistory in this game ...and youve got that already ..you just need to learn how to 'kill'
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mizik:
Hi that mission where you load those crates from the base keeps crashing. Are you experiencing the same. E be like say i go delete thr game cry
lmao....before i passed this mission ehn on playstation it took me almost 12hours of gaming the stuff frustrated me oo...immediately afta i got the tin i saved it before nepa take lite and i begin to tell stories that touch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simplecity:
..for beginners ...you really tried....surviving is the first key to vistory in this game ...and youve got that already ..you just need to learn how to 'kill'
Yeah thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simplecity:
Pubg is best played when you have a team member

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simplecity:
lmao....before i passed this mission ehn on playstation it took me almost 12hours of gaming the stuff frustrated me oo...immediately afta i got the tin i saved it before nepa take lite and i begin to tell stories that touch
was it crashing on your Playstation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mizik:
was it crashing on your Playstation
nah i was just telling you my experience with that level
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simran94:

Pubg is best played when you have a team member
yeah right also....but be careful oo they are some teamates that will kill you just for accessories
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simplecity:
yeah right also....but be careful oo they are some teamates that will kill you just for accessories
So you mean a team mate can also kill you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Simran94:

So you mean a team mate can also kill you?
yeah...with grenade ...specifically indians and egyptian teammates...they can kill you just because of scope or level 3helmet or vest or even your gun ....that why me i play solo or with my nigerian teammates cause i have really suffered in those team killers hands ..........they was a time i was trying to snipe an enemy then i heard my teammates speaking their language and then laughing before i knew it a grenade exploded and i was killed .....you really needed to see the way they were rushing my crate all because of 8x scope that i had suffered to get..i almost cried
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:49am On Jan 25, 2019
ladykilllar:

Hmm thanks mate
So did u like the LEGO games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Simplecity:
yeah...with grenade ...specifically indians and egyptian teammates...they can kill you just because of scope or level 3helmet or vest or even your gun ....that why me i play solo or with my nigerian teammates cause i have really suffered in those team killers hands ..........they was a time i was trying to snipe an enemy then i heard my teammates speaking their language and then laughing before i knew it a grenade exploded and i was killed .....you really needed to see the way they were rushing my crate all because of 8x scope that i had suffered to get..i almost cried
Chai guy take heart sad This is what I call videogame betrayal of the highest order. Don't worry they will soon receive their fair share of karma
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Chai guy take heart sad This is what I call videogame betrayal of the highest order. Don't worry they will soon receive their fair share of karma
i hope so....because its getting too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Simplecity:
shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Simplecity(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Simran94:

shocked
yeah..thats messed up right??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wasted over 2gb downloading nba 2k19 from revdl and it doesn't even play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Simplecity:
yeah..thats messed up right??
It is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
flexispy:
What error message are you getting?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2019
flexispy:
What phone are u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Doesn't even start just crashes
Simran94:

What error message are you getting?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Essential
VICTOR4LYF:

What phone are u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LeJeun3: 1:50am On Jan 26, 2019
�Fire

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2019
LeJeun3:
�Fire
Nice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2019
flexispy:
Doesn't even start just crashes
Where did you download it from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Kill them gang

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Revdl.com
Simran94:

Where did you download it from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
flexispy:
Revdl.com
I download games from there too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
flexispy:
Essential
perhaps it's not compatible with your phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
guydangerous:
perhaps it's not compatible with your phone.

essential na flagship device

he must have made a mistake that's why

my guess
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

essential na flagship device

he must have made a mistake that's why

my guess
which phone be essential sef,What's the full name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.