Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... (23663 Views)

Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Nairalanders Share Your Ebola Salt Prank Experiences Here / Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2014

I'll like us to share the experiences we've had during a robbery attack. While some may really be terrible and sad,,others may turn out quite funny.

Let me keep the Ball rolling...

I and my friend were coming back from Night class during the examination period in school.
Unknown to us,,a guy had been trailing us on our way home. It was dark and we didn't see him. Immediately we got to our Lodge,,i had just entered my room while my friend was still struggling with the keys to his door. Immediately someone rushed at him and ordered that he should hand over his bag quickly.

My friend wanted to put up a struggle but the guy brought out a gun and so he hurriedly handed over the bag to him. All this while,,i've been peeping through my window and trying not to make any sound. I wanted to come out,,but the shiny metallic object made me stay put.

My neighbour was robbed of his Laptop,phones and the little money he had that night.

That is the closest i've come in a robbery incident. I know some people's own may be more terrible. Let's hear from you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
My story goes like this

......it happened on Sunday morning in UNIBEN,a time where every normal person would just be waking up from their sleep,that was when I was returning from night class,on my way I didn't know that the satanic forces of osasogie(an off campus annex just like ekosodin) where conceiving something sinister for me,as I left my class to begin this journey to meet my water loo,I saw a group of worshippers moving in a cluster ,and I was alone ,my mind convinced me that all was well,
As I passed the osasogie gate,to join with the fggc road,all was still well with me,then suddenly I spotted a car whom I thought was facing some problems,/ so as a good Samaritan/ that I was I drew closer to the Audi ride to see if I could render some assistance..Ghen Ghen Ghen....immediately I got there all four guys came out of the car in unison and one of them told me to pull my bag ,I decided to negotiate with him ,and I said"bros nothing dey my bag" that was when he pointed a gun @ me...o boy na so I dash am the bag ohhhh..he asked for my phone,and in my pocket there were two phones,a cheap 1 and an expensive 1,na so I dash am the cheap 1 oh,and they entered the car and zoomed off leaving me in a state of frustration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by grinface98(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Neva being robbed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Seun,ishilove Fp please cry
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
grinface98:
Neva being robbed
I pray you never will...it's not a good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by chibwike(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Mine was when i was little...they gave us a week notice that they'd be coming...we actually tot it was a joke...

The day they came,they were up to 20.,they were going from house to.,

They took one of the tenants around, she knocked in the doors and people would think its her and they'd open' only to meet the shock of their life.

When they got to our room, she knocked....

To be continued

cc
naijaboiy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Well mine happened 2 months ago.

It was actually on a sunday. We came back from church. It was my aunt and I who were at home. We heard a knock on the door, so we expected it to be some family members.

I answered the door nd saw 3 guys and a lady. I didn't recognise them from anywhere and I thought they had gotten the wrong house. They asked for " femi" or so. I told them that they were at the wrong house. They told me to ask my aunt If she knew any "femi" around the area. They insisted, so I left the door slightly open and hurried into the kitchen so that my aunt could help these people out.

On my way to the kitchen, they rushed inside the house. They brought out their guns and ordered us to lay on the floor. We followed their instructions. They stole as much as they could. Money, my phone, gold, food, laptops everything.

To cut the long story short, these arm robbers got away with it. The police made no effort to find them, and they are on the loose right now. embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by kilokeys(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2014
geez.. scary..
i have never been robbed o

hope I wouldnt pee in my pants when it happens

i hope it never does

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Mine was very funny walahi.

I came out of a friends house in Aso C and called a bike man that would take me to mopol junction where I would get a cab that will take me home

The bike man said that he cannot follow the main road because it rained. He said that the road was slippery and dangerous to use at night. He was right sha and the only alternative was to follow kabayi. The road is not that good and could be lonely sometimes but I had no other option.

When we got close to MFM gate @ kabayi, the bike man stopped and asked me to come down. I thought something was wrong with his bike so climbed down but b4 I could say hey, two other guys had joined us.

One of them asked me what was wrong with the bike and I told him that I don't know.

The other one said that he would love to see my bag.

"My bag? For what" I queried.

"And your Wrist watch, phone and the money in your pocket" he added, Ignoring my question completely.

"Thats not possible" I said

No no no, I was not trying to put up an unnecessary struggle. They were young boys and I was sure that I could knock two of them down with with just a kick or two b4 they knew it and the bike man(who was not even paying attention to us) is no problem at all. but the guy had brought out a gun and pointed it at me b4 I could say more.

So I obediently handed over the bag to them.

"Oya bring your phone"

I did.

"Your wrist watch"

I obeyed.

It went on until they had collected everything they wanted to collect.

I swear I never knew that I was that obedient.

When it is over, the biggest of them said that I should pay the bike man.

"With which money?" I asked him.

"How much is it?"

"Just 200"

"Owk we will pay him and you had better hurry before you meet other bad guys, this road is not safe at night and I wouldn't try here again if I were you"

With that, he climbed the bike and they zoomed off.

Nah so dey take rob me bro.

I trecked that day sotey I come dey pity the Jehova witnesses.

I was lucky sha because they didn't ask me to remove my trousers and they were lucky too because Apollonia would have blinded all of them if they did.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Good Lord. I've never been robbed, embarassed like the ones you guys are narrating here. They only snatched my bag one night when i was coming back from work. But i pity the guy weh snatch that bag because na serious bad market.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by jejemanito: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2014
embarassed
JUST LAST MONTH
i wasn't just robbed i almost lost my life. Robbed while coming back from a b-day party. I boarded a keke not knowing the occupants were robbers. They took my wallet and all its precious contents + my tab embarassed

Been managing nokia C3 ever since embarassed
sad

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Share experience joor angry
modified
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:

It was actually on a sunday. We came back from church. It was my aunt and I who were at home. We heard a knock on the door, so we expected it to be some family members.

I answered the door nd saw 3 guys and a lady. I didn't recognise them from anywhere and I thought they had gotten the wrong house. They asked for " femi" or so. I told them that they were at the wrong house. They told me to ask my aunt If she knew any "femi" around the area. They insisted, so I left the door slightly open and hurried into the kitchen so that my aunt could help these people out.

On my way to the kitchen, they rushed inside the house. They brought out their guns and ordered us to lay on the floor. We followed their instructions. They stole as much as they could. Money, my phone, gold, food, laptops everything.

To cut the long story short, these arm robbers got away with it. The police made no effort to find them, and they are on the loose right now. embarassed
did u say food ,those are Cray,anyway hope u have recovered fully from the traumatic experience
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
My story goes like this
......it happened on Sunday morning in UNIBEN,a time where every normal person would just be waking up from their sleep,that was when I was returning from night class,on my way I didn't know that the satanic forces of osasogie(an off campus annex just like ekosodin) where conceiving something sinister for me,as I left my class to begin this journey to meet my water loo,I saw a group of worshippers moving in a cluster ,and I was alone ,my mind convinced me that all was well,
As I passed the osasogie gate,to join with the fggc road,all was still well with me,then suddenly I spotted a car whom I thought was facing some problems,/ so as a good Samaritan/ that I was I drew closer to the Audi ride to see if I could render some assistance..Ghen Ghen Ghen....immediately I got there all four guys came out of the car in unison and one of them told me to pull my bag ,I decided to negotiate with him ,and I said"bros nothing dey my bag" that was when he pointed a gun @ me...o boy na so I dash am the bag ohhhh..he asked for my phone,and in my pocket there were two phones,a cheap 1 and an expensive 1,na so I dash am the cheap 1 oh,and they entered the car and zoomed off leaving me in a state of frustration
hehehe...oga who send you make you go help them grin

Naso dem dey do for UNIBEN o...those guys no get heart at all.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:

Why didn't you call me?
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
did u say food ,those are Cray,anyway hope u have recovered fully from the traumatic experience
Yeah these arm robbers don't give a flying toss. They opened the fridge and stole all the available food. They stole pepper, maggi, salt, thyme etc. Infact till now I just dey wonder. Yeah I'm over it, but we try to keep things very safe now.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:

Really Sad...I remember what that incident caused embarassed

Well I don't think those people are on the Loose,,i think they are walking freely on the streets.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehe...oga who send you make you go help them grin

Naso dem dey do for UNIBEN o...those guys no get heart at all.
in the bag where useful materials,my extension socket,my text books,my rechargeable lamp,and my ATM card ,and my #500 naira.. I had to beg money on that Sunday to eat,cos I normally eat outside..this robbers are satanic..
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by pickabeau1: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Sorry

which area was this

marieolae:

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
Yeah these arm robbers don't give a flying toss. They opened the fridge and stole all the available food. They stole pepper, maggi, salt, thyme etc. Infact till now I just dey wonder. Yeah I'm over it, but we try to keep things very safe now.
Hungry robbers grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why didn't you call me?
haha I don't want anybody's blood on my hands
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why didn't you call me?
Super Man? grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
wow ,too bad,that's why in uniben any thief caught is surely killed or beaten beyond repair!!!
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:
Sorry

which area was this

I'm sorry, I can't disclose that

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
Good Lord. I've never been robbed, embarassed like the ones you guys are narrating here. They only snatched my bag one night when i was coming back from work. But i pity the guy weh snatch that bag because na serious bad market.
Bad Market how...

Na only lipstick and powder dey inside shey? grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hungry robbers grin
I tell ya
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
in the bag where useful materials,my extension socket,my text books,my rechargeable lamp,and my ATM card ,and my #500 naira.. I had to beg money on that Sunday to eat,cos I normally eat outside..this robbers are satanic..
Eyaah...there is one still terrorising my quarters till now undecided
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Eyaah...there is one still terrorising my quarters till now undecided
you mean there is an insider who robs in quarters and a man hunt has not been started,that's so pathetic of uniben security!!
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
jejemanito:
embarassed
JUST LAST MONTH
i wasn't just robbed i almost lost my life. Robbed while coming back from a b-day party. I boarded a keke not knowing the occupants were robbers. They took my wallet and all its precious contents + my tab embarassed

Been managing nokia C3 ever since embarassed
sad ;-D ;-D
Sorry for your Loss bro...

If you see any of those guys now,,what will be your first reaction? grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by pickabeau1: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
I'm sorry, I can't disclose that

ok.... this information can be more useful to others if one knows the town (lekki, onipanu, ajah will be fine)

However that is your call

sorry once again about the traumatic experience

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
you mean there is an insider who robs in quarters and a man hunt has not been started,that's so pathetic of uniben security!!
Its just so alarming...I hope something will be done soon. embarassed
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Its just so alarming...I hope something will be done soon. embarassed
yes but on a second taught u can start out as a patriotic citizen to start up a vigilante group that can hunt this wizards down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.