Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Evict Me Pls! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evict Me Pls! (1175 Views)

Sokoto State Government Wrote To Evict Churches From Their Worship Centers. / British Police Evict 50 Chickens That Caused Chaos For Three Years / Mail Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Evict Me Pls! by tenik: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2006
hmmm just want you all to know i dont get thrilled with this forum like i use to when i joined, is it like its a boring forum, i hardly check my replies or interested in sending in more topics. I think am backing out. Hmmm expecting replies aiight? Your replies mean so much ok
Re: Evict Me Pls! by tenik: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
i got no reason actually,  but i think have liked very few members like 2fine4u,eveseh,diddy for his too know attitude. hmmm that is all just few names ring a bell,
Re: Evict Me Pls! by tenik: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
still got great love for usher,  Will expect you all to watch me on tv ok. take good care of yourselves. I,ll be back to check this site out when am a superstar and when am Mrs Raymond. Am still going to hold on to check your replies before i take my leave.
Re: Evict Me Pls! by tenik: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
i remember seun, tanks for the space, huh Rhodalyn hate her guts but love her for long membership with nairaland. 2fine4u you can mail me if u wish coz you are my best friend on nairaland, luv u ok
Re: Evict Me Pls! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
One more PR stunt, The IDF could do with your services now that hizballah appears to be winning the propaganda war!
Re: Evict Me Pls! by 2fine4u(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
huh? david u r so offtopic on this one, aint u? undecided

neways Tenik girl, am sure gon miss u buh guess we can chat on yim then if i get ur addy. and dang girl am flattered to be ur best friend on here tongue so someone actually likes me enuf to consider me a best friend, that's awesome and here i am thinkin that i've not impressed anyone on here. u kno wat girl? dont leave, stay and we gon make it bubblin up in here. eve left cry and i dont want u to leave too puhleeeze.
Re: Evict Me Pls! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
@2fine4who

Offtopic on what? It would be better if you had asked what i meant. It's obvious you did not understand!
Re: Evict Me Pls! by 2fine4u(f): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2006
yes i didnt understand u, that was why i added the emoticon undecided pls dont be changin my name cuz it's really not that serious.
Re: Evict Me Pls! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
2fine4u:

yes i didnt understand u, that was why i added the emoticon undecided please don't be changin my name because it's really not that serious.

Pele, ma binu. The name change was just too tempting to ignore!
Re: Evict Me Pls! by 2fine4u(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2006
well next time u wann@ change my name, maybe u shd consider takin a number cuzz lotta peeps already beat u on that cheesy
Re: Evict Me Pls! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
i didnt know that, what other variations of your name are still available?

(1)

3 Things That Are Never Satisfied, Yea 4 Things Say Not / Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. / The Biggest Hips In The World (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.