Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. (1625 Views)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by pendy179: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Since the advent of the 4th republic, this is the 1st time the party can be said to have conducted an open, fair and free primaries. The process was free of rancor and was televised live to the public. If anyone tell you the process was manipulated, he is delusional and is just in denial.

Tinubu is a political juggernaut truly and he has proven that today, Fashola is a technocrat, Tinubu is the politician, he has proven that his BATCO and Justice Forum is well oiled and serviced.

My favorite candidate lost and it wasn't due to the fact he was rigged out, he lost to the political sagacity of the JAGABAN, this guy truly knows his onions and he knows the political calculation and terrain of the south west.

His thought process and reasoning ability is outta the world, in the period of boom in oil price we had a technocrat who transformed our physical infrastructures, I think it is logical and nice, we have an accountant now as Governor of Lagos with the present austerity period.

Truly this is the most open, fair and free primaries ever done by Tinubu. He has the structures N the people and he has always proven to deliver good individuals who know what they are doing.

Kudos to the APC and Lagosians, Tinubu you are indeed a colossal politian,

GOS you fought a good fight, Hazmat you've proven you were indeed a great son of your father surprised at your number,

AMBO deserved it and he indeed is deserving of it.

6 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Well, to me this man is God sent, he is another political gift God give to Nigeria. Let us wait for the outcome of the presidential primary first
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Gbawe: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2014
My brother, this is why I said nada throughout yesterday when folks talked up their various choices for the APC ticket because I knew it would not even be close. I had already stated it here previously that Ambode would win and that he would win convincingly regardless of the strength of those facing him.

One thing a lot of people do not know and never account for is that Tinubu is a master at what happens before an election i.e planning and negotiating to win. This is where the man is head and shoulders above everyone else. When his candidate then emerges the winner people will begin talking of "one man show" and "imposition" without giving Tinubu credit for his very difficult behind-the-scene work he always puts 150% into.

The man is not a crude bully as many seem to think and he has a hand in majority of the positives the APC is witnessing including, as one example, the defection of Tambuwal and his eventual emergence as the APC gubernatorial candidate of Sokoto. What is not known or made public about Tinubu is far, far more than interesting and pleasantly surprising than what people think they know of the man.

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Alphaoscar: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2014
BAT is the man.

Now let ambode hit the street and let the campaign begin.
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2014
God bless you Pendy179.: Ahmed Tinubu is indeed a sagacious politician. He's a Professor in the politics of Lagos State, a real political commando. He is 500% in full control of all the structures in Lagos State. I think it is good for technocrats to face the business of governance while political jaganban face the battle of politics. Hamzat should be nominated for Senate, that guy is a collosus. Your man GOS did well and fought till the end, but his best isn't near average on Tinubu scale. GOS should consider building a political structure for his political future. All in all, I say Big Congrat to the Governor-in-waiting, Akinwunmi Ambode. He has proven himself over the years, in him I see a Lagos of everybody's dream.

Kudos APC
Kudos to Tinubu
Kudos to Ambode
Kudos to Outgoing Governor Fashola
Kudos to all Aspirants
Buhari for President

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Gbawe:
My brother, this is why I said nada throughout yesterday when folks talked up their various choices for the APC ticket. I already knew it would not even be close . I had already stated it here previously that Ambode would win and that he would win convincingly regardless of the strength of those facing him.

One thing a lot of people do not know and never account for is that Tinubu is a master at what happens before an election i.e negotiating to win. The man is not a crude bully as many seem to think and he has a hand in majority of the positives the APC is witnessing including, as one example, the defection of Tambuwal and his eventual emergence as the APC gubernatorial candidate of Sokoto. What is not known or made public about Tinubu is far, far more than interesting and pleasantly surprising than what people think they know of the man.
I have no choice but to agree with you
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Alphaoscar: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Gbawe:
My brother, this is why I said nada throughout yesterday when folks talked up their various choices for the APC ticket because I knew it would not even be close. I had already stated it here previously that Ambode would win and that he would win convincingly regardless of the strength of those facing him.

One thing a lot of people do not know and never account for is that Tinubu is a master at what happens before an election i.e negotiating to win. The man is not a crude bully as many seem to think and he has a hand in majority of the positives the APC is witnessing including, as one example, the defection of Tambuwal and his eventual emergence as the APC gubernatorial candidate of Sokoto. What is not known or made public about Tinubu is far, far more than interesting and pleasantly surprising than what people think they know of the man.

I salute the great Jagaban!!!
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by seanet02: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Tinubu is the most tactical politician in Nigeria.
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Alphaoscar: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
God bless you Pendy179.: Ahmed Tinubu is indeed a sagacious politician. He's a Professor in the politics of Lagos State, a real political commando. He is 500% in full control of all the structures in Lagos State. I think it is good for technocrats to face the business of governance while political jaganban face the battle of politics. Hamzat should be nominated for Senate, that guy is a collosus. Your man GOS did well and fought till the end, but his best isn't near average on Tinubu scale. GOS should consider building a political structure for his political future. All in all, I say Big Congrat to the Governor-in-waiting, Akinwunmi Ambode. He has proven himself over the years, in him I see a Lagos of everybody's dream.

Kudos APC
Kudos to Tinubu
Kudos to Ambode
Kudos to Outgoing Governor Fashola
Kudos to all Aspirants
Buhari for President

Hamzat for senate? Yes !!!! but who should the party sacrifice for him? Remi, Ashafa or GOS?
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2014
I will say this anywhere, if not for Tinubu, we can as well forget democracy, he is the sole reason why we have an opposition today. God bless that man.

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
I will say this anywhere, if not for Tinubu, we can as well forget democracy, he is the sole reason why we have an opposition today. God bless that man.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Hamzat for senate? Yes !!!! but who should the party sacrifice for him? Remi, Ashafa or GOS?
GOS should not return to the Senate, he has been there since 2007, prior to that he was in Reps for 4years. GOS should be nominated for a role in the Party at the National level with optimism of being nominated in a federal board or parastatal under the APC administration of Muhammadu Buhari. Lagos Central I heard that PDP will present Dr. Ade Dosunmu, if Fashola wish to go to the Senate he should be given the ticket(assuming he's denied VP slot), if not then Remi should return but mind you a Remi on the ballot Vs Dosunmu will be a tough one for Lagos Central. As for Ashafa, he should be allowed to return to the Senate.
#my opinion
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Clerverly: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Dia ris goodoo tongue

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by softwareman(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Gbawe:

One thing a lot of people do not know and never account for is that Tinubu is a master at what happens before an election i.e planning and negotiating to win. this is where the man is head and shoulders above everyone else. When his candidate then emerges the winner people will begin talking of "one man show" and "imposition" without giving Tinubu credit for his very difficult behind-the-scene work he always puts 150% into.

The man is not a crude bully as many seem to think and he has a hand in majority of the positives the APC is witnessing including, as one example, the defection of Tambuwal and his eventual emergence as the APC gubernatorial candidate of Sokoto. What is not known or made public about Tinubu is far, far more than interesting and pleasantly surprising than what people think they know of the man.
I think most people have not taken their time to study the TINUBU phenomenon as a result of intellectual laziness, spiteful hatred or envy.. for me, without the extreme political sagacity of jagaban, Nigeria would be a complete one-party democracy by now..The reason we have a strong viable opposition in this country today is because of this man.
The reason jonathanians hate him is because they know that TINUBU is a formidable political strategist who can turn the table with a flash of genius. Go and ask south west PDP !
For me, all the people I love like aregbesola and fashola were made by this man. TTINUBU's greatest strength is his ability to identify, develop quality people.
Ambode is the latest in a very, very long list.

8 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Gbawe: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
GOS should not return to the Senate, he has been there since 2007, prior to that he was in Reps for 4years. GOS should be nominated for a role in the Party at the National level with optimism of being nominated in a federal board or parastatal under the APC administration of Muhammadu Buhari. Lagos Central I heard that PDP will present Dr. Ade Dosunmu, if Fashola wish to go to the Senate he should be given the ticket(assuming he's denied VP slot), if not then Remi should return but mind you a Remi on the ballot Vs Dosunmu will be a tough one for Lagos Central. As for Ashafa, he should be allowed to return to the Senate.
#my opinion

I think the General has settled on Fashola and he may push forward with that choice if he wins which I am fairly sure will be the case. So far, Buhari has not been cowered or intimidated by the religious Hawks in the APC who are insisting it must not be a Muslim-Muslim ticket. The General wants Fashola to be his VP and is personally convinced that running with the Lagos Governor is his best chance of winning.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by KennyElish: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
seanet02:
Tinubu is the most tactical politician in Nigeria.

No more, no less. Omo j'omo lo
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Gbawe:

I think the General has settled on Fashola and he may push forward with that choice if he wins which I am fairly sure will be the case. So far, Buhari has not been cowered or intimidated by the religious Hawks in the APC who are insisting it must not be a Muslim-Muslim ticket. The General wants Fashola to be his VP and is personally convinced the Lagos Governor is his best chance of winning.
Gbawe honestly, Buhari/Fashola combo is a dream team. Both men are proven administrators, enjoys lots of goodwill across board and together will make the best tag team. Whether muslim-muslim or pagan-hindu is no factor here. Those preaching the gospel of religion within and outside the party are working towards achieving some interest. With both of them on the ballot, the clueless team of Jonathan/Sambo will be sent packing in a disgraceful manner

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Tinubu is da man. I agree with this from barcanista "I think it is good for technocrats to face the business of governance while politicians face the battle of politics"

[size=20pt]Change is finally here since 1966.[/size] I hope the price will not be too big.
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by p3ndy79: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Lagos is indeed blessed. Barcanista it is obvious no one presented by the PDP can defeat any contender in the APC except maybe councillors or Local government chairmanship.

Ade Dosunmu cannot defeat Remi if she is running, the credentials of Tinubu just got more higher and cleaner, no one can say he imposed or bulldozed Ambode to the ticket like he did for Fashola in 2007. He was silent and was involved codedly so as not to be seen to be favouring any candidate.

I don't expect any defection this time for it was clear the process was fair and clean. I'm happy for the progressive folks and I love being a supporter of this great Party.

When you have a Tambuwal, Elrufai and Amosun in your party I think one can be sure of good governance.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by owobokiri(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
The Nerve! A thread dedicated to one of the most corrupt individuals in this country and we already have cronnies, hirelings and henchemen competing to outdo each other in this artistic display of umbriddled servitude.. And this is coming from a bunch of double faced characters calling for change. How the coronation of a willing stooge translates to vintage change beats me. APC; progressively instituting sophisticated corruption in Nigeria since 1801

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Lagos is a very blessed state indeed. A state with Tinubu, Fashola and incoming Ambode in succession is awesome. As for Remi, I am very sure that the APC will do all it could to ensure that it doesn't lose grip of Lagos Central to Chief bode george's Dosunmu though I expect a tough political battle but APC will carry the day(my expectation)
p3ndy79:
Lagos is indeed blessed. Barcanista it is obvious no one presented by the PDP can defeat any contender in the APC except maybe councillors or Local government chairmanship.

Ade Dosunmu cannot defeat Remi if she is running, the credentials of Tinubu just got more higher and cleaner, no one can say he imposed or bulldozed Ambode to the ticket like he did for Fashola in 2007. He was silent and was involved codedly so as not to be seen to be favouring any candidate.

I don't expect any defection this time for it was clear the process was fair and clean. I'm happy for the progressive folks and I love being a supporter of this great Party.

When you have a Tambuwal, Elrufai and Amosun in your party I think one can be sure of good governance.
As for decampmeni hope nobody decamps. There is absolutely no need For that. I believe all of them have a lot to offer Lagos in any capacity. God bless all
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by pendy179: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2014
KennyElish:

No more, no less. Omo j'omo lo

You're so right my brother, omo ju omo lo, ti ijakadi ko.

The man sure knows the grounds
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by laimo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I like Jagaban's political thinking. So much.

APC!

Where can I register as a member of the Tinubu political machine.#notjokingo.Please.
Re: Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. by pendy179: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Look for any Local APC meeting point around you, ask questions and you will be guided. Either BATCO or Justice forum.

APC is one anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Help-my Brother Has Been Arrested. / APC VP Presidential Candidate Prof. Yemiosinbajo Releases New Pictures / APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.