Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me (8545 Views)

Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! / Mining Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2014
I had a similar thread before the Nairaland storm and have decided to restart the thread

If you have any questions on the mining industry in Nigeria then ask away and i will do my best to advise you
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Infomizer(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2014
I followed you before, and imma follow you again!
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Your questions are welcomed

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by careidon: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2015
where does one get dump trucks & other modern equipments to work on mines? rates too pls.

what's the local market like?
and what does exporting involve?

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by gunpoint(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2016
careidon:
where does one get dump trucks & other modern equipments to work on mines? rates too pls.

Question don land, no ans
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Babacele: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Do we have Tungsten in Naija , n where?
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by joinnow: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
I know some farm in Bauchi where you scratch the soil and you see lot of emarald etc blue, green shining stones. Do you know of any investor that interested in mining it.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
joinnow:
I know some farm in Bauchi where you scratch the soil and you see lot of emarald etc blue, green shining stones. Do you know of any investor that interested in mining it.

Do you have any information regarding any mines nearby that might be mining some of these precious stones? Its possible the title for the place might not be vacant. Do you have direct access?
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
careidon:

The dump trucks and other equipment are readily available from either Mantrac (New or Tokunbo) or other reputable firms like Komatsu etc

What mineral do you have in mind?
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Babacele:
Do we have Tungsten in Naija , n where?

Yes there is in Kaduna, Nassarawa and Bauchi are some locations where you can locate them
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
Re-Upping this thread for those who have questions
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by gaetano: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
How profitable is the skull mining industry? grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Will be here to correct any technicality or wrong explanation.
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Superb. Bookmarked.
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by NothingDoMe: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
gaetano:
How profitable is the mining industry? grin
Gbam. Fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by pat077: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayemi should be the one answering this questions
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
careidon:

I can help you.
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by kid23(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
gaetano:
How profitable is the skull mining industry? grin
Guy you no well grin

7 Likes

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by ychris: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
alright
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Dupalmer: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol.
The first thing wey come my mind na skull mining.

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by NiajaXionist: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
How will one know if a stone is precious or not, coz we have varieties of beautiful ones in my village
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Dottore: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by AlagbaLekeLee: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any idea about what's going on with Ajaokuta, Itakpe and all those sorts.
Are they all dead finally, or we still hoping in the lies of there resurrection that will soon come??

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by bobolizim(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
NiajaXionist:
How will one know if a stone is precious or not, coz we have varieties of beautiful ones in my village
you need a mineral explorationist!

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Jac007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
NiajaXionist:

It's usually stony and precious.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Following..
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by macanu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have gold mine in ilesha,osun state for sale,I have other mines for sale,investors are welcomed for partnerships.

call:08125714370
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by benzems(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is Ajaokuta steel working again?
Re: Have Any Questions On The Mining Industry In Nigeria? Ask Me by mkmyers45(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
NiajaXionist:

You need a mineralogist or post a picture of it here and we can advise you if its possibly one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / Interbank Rate Drops By 6.5% On Liquidity Injection / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.