Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? (1461 Views)

I Advice You Gatecrash! / You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! / NNPC Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by piero2u(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
I am thinking of gatecrashing the NNPC aptitude test scheduled for tomorrow. I submitted my application in 2012 and got a mail to update/upload documents in 2013, which I did.
Now, one day to the aptitude test and I am yet to receive my invite mail/sms when everyone I applied together with have received theirs.
Has anyone out there sucessfully gatecrashed an aptitude test to get a job? If yes, how did you do it?
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by Kbabie(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2014
If you were not shortlisted, why do you want to go and embarrass yourself? PCL is pretty organised, there's a barcode for every invite. So if you were not invited, just await another opportunity. My opinion though.
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by GEJman: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
piero2u:
I am thinking of gatecrashing the NNPC aptitude test scheduled for tomorrow. I submitted my application in 2012 and got a mail to update/upload documents in 2013, which I did.
Now, one day to the aptitude test and I am yet to receive my invite mail/sms when everyone I applied together with have received theirs.
Has anyone out there sucessfully gatecrashed an aptitude test to get a job? If yes, how did you do it?

make sure you dont gatecrash at Airforce secondary school ikeja because if you are caught you will be handed over to the Airforce for proper mending

1 Like

Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by piero2u(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kbabie:
If you were not shortlisted, why do you want to go and embarrass yourself? PCL is pretty organised, there's a barcode for every invite. So if you were not invited, just await another opportunity. My opinion though.
I strongly believe I was shortlisted but due to some error in their system I have not received my invite.
At first I thought they wanted to administer the test in batches but the way things are looking right now, I am begining to doubt that theory.
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by piero2u(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
GEJman:

make sure you dont gatecrash at Airforce secondary school ikeja because if you are caught you will be handed over to the Airforce for proper mending
lol. That's if they catch me.
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
piero2u:

I strongly believe I was shortlisted but due to some error in their system I have not received my invite.
At first I thought they wanted to administer the test in batches but the way things are looking right now, I am begining to doubt that theory.
lol lol kikikik omo see hope and faith......bros go gatecrash jor......make sure you arm yourself with blackmagic
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by dhope: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
piero2u:

yeah u cud be right because i didnt get any msg too regarding d test until yesterday evening dt dhl staff called me and gave me my invitatn parcel dis afternoon. many cases will be lik dt
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by ABEngine(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
piero2u:

Lol, super duper gate crasher! Nothing is impossible, even the mending if you dare try that at NNS Borokiri
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by Baddo101(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
piero2u:

my guy i guess u av neva been disciplined by a military personel b4. well go come and tell us d story. perharps u will make frontpage of newspaper dailies. LMAO.
Re: Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
My dear no waste ur time n mony. They have a print out for all d invited applicants with their names and ref number so whose own will they give you?

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview:- Why Only 3 Questions Really Matter / Forte Oil- Travel And Protocol Officer Test Invite / Russel Smith Group Has Multiple Fresh Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.