Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion (2202 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Oprah Winfrey Has 3 Months To Live Due To Cancer Infection? / Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by emmalezy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Daytime talk show extraordinaire Oprah Winfrey was given the shock of her life when a routine check up turned into her having less than four months to live following a stage 4 cancer diagnosis.

“I’ve made more money than I could spend in a life time, but I’m going to enjoy seeing what kind of dent I can put in $2 billion in 3 months” Said Oprah proclaiming that she would spend half her fortune making a few lucky fans dreams come true, donating the rest and while leaving something for her dog and Steadman. Oprah seem to be in high spirits saying “why be sad when I can buy a small country, name it Oprah, and live forever”

Source:
http://reportnaija.com/sad-oprah-winfrey-has-just-3-months-to-spend-2-billion-must-read/

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
S
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can this be tru cry
I love Oprah cry
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by mzjaney(f): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by hungryboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dash me just 10million dollars Oprah
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Vivly(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
I feel sad for her. sad
BTW I just traced my roots and it's obvious Oprah and I are related..Can someone tell her this.?

2 Likes

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by DesChyko: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Could this be real?

The rich also cry.
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Dreyl(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vivly:
I feel sad for her. sad
BTW I just traced my roots and it's obvious Oprah and I are related..Can someone tell her this.?
...^...^...
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Awwwww cry cry... Why Oprah W of all people? Such a sad 1..

@ the money, a percentage can be given out as charities...

Oprah, your name will live on.. You are such a huge character/model/icon worthy of emulation.. You've written your name in HISTORY...
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vivly:
I feel sad for her. sad
grin grin... Ole tongue.

1 Like

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by LewisO: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just wish God can do a miracle in her life and live for long without the cancer... I feel the sadness in her, sorry "Oprah.W" very devastating...
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Gabreal1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Come and meet TB J.

1 Like

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Gabreal1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Not even death is as painful as dying.
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
*sober* this apparently shows wealth can neither buy nor prolong life. start praying for forgiveness now, Ms Oprah

1 Like

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by JEITO: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Was that the bargain she had with them

Become famous, Make money, bear no kids, form a new religion, loved/adored by many, make even more money, establish your own network, make even more and more money, then DIE AND LEAVE EVERYTHING undecided

1 Like

Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by enoqueen: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
lies. this news is only on naira land
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by JEITO: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
If this is true, then I think it is time for stock taking, self appraisal and re-defining of priorities.

How depressing it is for one to know when she'll die and yet be unable to do anything about it even with all her money and fame.. cry

Money indeed is limited in its ability.
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by iceberylin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Make she come show me love na cheesy
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
JEITO:
Was that the bargain she had with them

Become famous, Make money, bear no kids, form a new religion, loved/adored by many, make even more money, establish your own network, make even more and more money, then DIE AND LEAVE EVERYTHING undecided
Illuminati on your mind abi undecided
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Seanixking: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
When u think u've heard it all, dis just pop up.......
Wat can i sey?? Sorry Oprah
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by armadeo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
How true is this.
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Divineluv14(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oh No!!!
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nmeri17: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2014
hmmm GEJ is to be blamed for this undecided
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gabreal1:
Come and meet TB J.

Yes so that he can swindle her & use her money to rebuild his 6-story collapsed building.

I don't know Y Nigeria is filled with so much dunces. If T.B Joshua could cure cancer, John Atta Mills of Ghana would still be alive!
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by miqos02(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
liar
Re: SAD: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Spend $2 Billion by Gabreal1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zoharariel:

Yes so that he can swindle her & use her money to rebuild his 6-story collapsed building.

I don't know Y Nigeria is filled with so much dunces. If T.B Joshua could cure cancer, John Atta Mills of Ghana would still be alive!
Iffa talk sey you no smart now, u go vex....tha was just a joke!
#MyCharityComment

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Basketmouth's Cute Brother And Mother (pix) / Burna Boy Finally Floats Own Record Label / Davido Expecting First Child With Baby Mama An Abuja Based University Dropout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.