Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# (420286 Views)

Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Complete Nokia Secret Codes, Tips And Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by mrrock: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
If you are in Nigeria and you need GSM codes go to http://www.080advertising.com. I found the website today.You can get all GSM codes for MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, VISAFONE, STARCOMMS, MULTILINKS for any phone. They also provide you list of GSM numbers you would need incase you want to advertise by SMS to millions of people.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by cecegorz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
@OP
You are truely the FADA!!!

Please lets have BLACKBERRY CODES too. Its d only one missing in Action, since you included IPHONES.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by cardoso111(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
i need codes to enjoy my TECNO 0707 FONR PLS.SEND ME ANSWERS TO CIEBA777@yahoo.com
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by kiran1: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2010
It's nice information, I am using Nokia N80 recently i unlocked my mobile here http://www.theunlockarena.com/unlock-your-phone/rs13wp2/ and also i got the unlock instruction in the same site,

1 Like

Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by rajendra203: 11:26am On May 26, 2012
I need a code that can block all the unsaved incoming caals.

Thanks in advance.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by rajendra203: 11:26am On May 26, 2012
I need a code that can block all the unsaved incoming calls.

Thanks in advance.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by RapidBTS: 1:16am On Jul 11, 2012
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by georgecso(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Please how can l deactivate messages sent from 8888 Glo network?
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by twinstaiye(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2012
georgecso: Please how can l deactivate messages sent from 8888 Glo network?
For word of the day sms UNSUB WORD to 8888,
For Jokes send UNSUB JOKE to 8888,
For Health tips send UNSUB HT to 8888,
For Weight loss tips send UNSUB WLT to 8888,
For Weight Gain tips send UNSUB WGT to 8888,
For Christianity send UNSUB CHRIST to 8888,
For Islam UNSUB ISLAM to 8888,
For Romance UNSUB ROM to 8888,
For Dating Tips UNSUB DAT to 8888.
Read more http://twinstaiye..com/2012/09/how-to-deactivate-annoying-glo-value.html
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by Bossman(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
I believe this company should be investigated for fraud. I just received a txt from 8888 on my GLO sim that my subscription to weight gain has been renewed and charged 100 naira. I certainly did not subscribe to anything. Heck! Those codes do not work while roaming, as I am in the US. I have no choice but to wait till I get to Naija in a few months to cancel the damn thing. What a joke!

georgecso: Please how can l deactivate messages sent from 8888 Glo network?
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by infotrust(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bossman: I believe this company should be investigated for fraud. I just received a txt from 8888 on my GLO sim that my subscription to weight gain has been renewed and charged 100 naira. I certainly did not subscribe to anything. Heck! Those codes do not work while roaming, as I am in the US. I have no choice but to wait till I get to Naija in a few months to cancel the damn thing. What a joke!

they have likewise did same to me last year, but mine was on human body facts. I tried all efforts to stop it but to no avail, then i refused to load credit before the due date for about two months in which they didn't send any message. Immediately I credit my line they text me that N50 have been used to renew my subscription, that was in November, I then refuse to load my line again, since about two weeks now, they have being disturbing me with useless sms that my "transaction failed" without being specific. But with this code I will try if it will work.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by saisbury10: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
I want to Unlock Samsung SH- 139 please wht is the code for that?
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by Anayordike(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Poster, pls do me a favour. I don't know what I pressed on my Tecno N3 phone and the SIM 1 just stopped working. It doesn't discover any SIM. It says "DEACTIVATED".
I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE IT THROUGH FACTORY RESETTING BUT IT'S NOT WORKING.
Thanks
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by edrys(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2013
Good job you are doing. Pls can you post secret codes to get informations on a laptop i.e battery life (I met a guy who typed in a code to know the hours the laptop battery will last)
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by Ymcmp: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thankx every one for sharing ur codes but there is only one code i don't have plz tell code to unlock nokia security keyboard
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by ucheozor(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Hard Reset

Hard Reset:
• Press and hold Volume UP + Power Key Until Samsung menu Appear
• Now you see android recovery menu
• Now select Wipe data/factory reset and press power key to confirm
• Now select Yes -- Delete all user data and press power key to confirm
• Now reboot device
• hard reset done
Hard Reset By Code:
• Enter Dial number *2767*3855#
• Now you see Factory Format
• wait until factory format complete
• after factory format handset will be reboot
• hard reset done

We also teach people how to flash all phones call +2348164409900, +2348130783878, +2347051301174
For more inquiries or visit http:///1pHMbTw
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by nwagabi(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Please, someone help. I bought a dell venue pro that is locke to T-Mobile network. I wrote dell and they sent me the unlock code. Now, when I insert any nigeria sim it will not ask for the unlock code. It will say invalid sim. What will I do?
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by necessityeliza: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
There are many ways to unlock a phone and I sort the safe way to unlock mine, through permanent unlock service from Mobile-unlocker.com
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by Kaycee0001: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2021
You really tried to compile this codes. Well-done my brother.
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by AGROMERCHAENT: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice
Re: #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# by Nadeejerh: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Please how can i get sms from another person phone to my phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.