Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. (21330 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by princewill45: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
I've being finding it hard securing a job even with my good grade and the more days passes; the more I got depressed.

Although currently under-employed where I work tirelessely and get peanuts at the end of the month. It is very frustrating and it seems my effort to get a better job isn't yielding any success.

I don't care how it sounds; I am ready to walk down the aisle with any woman that will help me get a job.

Don't judge me either, not until you've been in my shoes.

I know there are well connected ladies out there that can be of help.

You can contact me on @gmail.com

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by braine(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol! This sounds funny, but then, man must survive. I hope you wouldn't have to swap the job for a wife later.

10 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Dahjhi: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by menix(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
@OP.. I support u die...
Miisef dey d OP shoe buh u mst b a 'V'
Feel free 2 PM mii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin chai unemployment......forcing young promising dudes into undesirably marriage.

Brother God is with you, am looking for job myself ooo but you guys should help this my brother so that he won't land himself into another regretable situation.....help him #see.desperation in essence

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Williamso(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pray you get a better job without marrying so that in some years time, you won't come here and open another topic like "Good wife needed and I'll give you a job if you wish" grin grin

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by BlackSEER(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
guys are not smiling at all.desperate situation calls for desperate action.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by dhantey324(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
You are under-employed oo. Wetin guys wey no dey employed go come do? Just saying.....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by ABEngine(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oga adinma ma'emecha.. I was once in these shoes but how come I didn't think in this direction Maybe because it was the least profitable

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Emmysteve(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Alot of Americans women age 50 and above are looking for men like you. One way to enter Amelica.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can't stop laughing, OP take it easy oh

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by luvola(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
If you are under employment , what will you say to those of us without a job ?

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Francon(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Imagine!!!
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by englishmart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
so there are still men who are ready to be controlled by their ladies just for money?

Bros, all hope shouldn't be lost. Just hustle hard...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by mencade4: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
goodluck my brother
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Jelo4kul(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Then marry my sis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Blackchampion(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol! this is d funniest note I've read dis week.
OP! Ur name will be sorry if dis ur wish eventually comes through. Na dat time u go sabi women wella. Wey she go tell u "I dnt blame u, after all u wia nobody wen i picked u, n med u whom u re today. Na dat time e go do u voom 4 eye. Finally tek am easy ooo, wit d way u re going... hmmmm. hmmmm.
@ Mr. Seun! abeg advice all dis ur MODs d way d re moving topics to FP is becoming unprofessional. Abi u gv dem quota nii?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op which kind job u want,, ? They get job and they get JOB..
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by sukkot: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
owu done blow ma guy. abeg go create job for yourself. nigerian is a free enterprise country tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by wisefizz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
funny dude............ u beta find small money, and go do fish farming wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Isiterere(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
See wager ooooo gringringrin

Hmmmm, drastic situation require drastic approach.
I wish you the best of luck op.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by drnairalov: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
get a loan from a bank, and start ur own job,.... be a CEO..nd u never knw u can start employin people too..think big.. if not my brodau wud bea slave to dat woman..

She wud be like after all if not me you would still be roaming the street of Lagos jobless

You would be like ..if not me you would still be screaming I need a husband in redemption camp!!

it aint worth it

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by manutdadex(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
nigerian graduate and their job palava! As u dey go , u go marry mammy water o! Dude develop urself stop lookin for trouble

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by simplemach(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
He's about making a mistake thats much bigger than him

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by felixchip(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is ridiculous.
This is what I call, Working smart not hard.

Some guys are just tired of their existence.
These are the type of people that'll say, this government has failed us: a woman can't even find a job for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by mifavour(f): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Tabor Energy Solutions Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.