Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. (15238 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aloralord1:

"What did ur husband left". See why we need change in the educational sector too? Vote Buhari, vote for change!

[size=15pt] . . . . . . . . . . .WICKED[/size] grin grin grin
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This reminds me of a particular US President whose wife was more famous than him.

One of the campaign slogans was "Vote for Betty Ford's Husband"

Pathetic APC shilling monkeys!!

[img]http://garfieldnps.files./2012/10/bettyfordpin.jpg[/img]

It takes a Pathetic shilling monkey not to know what backup campaigns are.

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Maybe you should do a poll for neutrals on how annoying TAN campaign is.

yea it's so annoying that's why I used 'disturbing the whole world' in my 1st post!
ermmm... but you are not a neutral, so I expect you to find it annoying grin
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Even if he likes let him unleash the junior wife Asiiya and the prospective ones
E no go work

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Beync(f): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really? Tell me more.

Hiw many months did students stay at home in the last ASUU strike? As at last week, ASUU is yet to receive payment promised for call off the strike.

We will discuss school matter some other time.
if only govt allocation to securty due to boko haram were chanaled to education, don't think we would hav been talking abt strike and non payments. But off course everything has been programmed to distort govt smooth running, so there we are. Btw, this is not the only regime where asu embarked on long term strike and despite all the challanges, there is remarkable improvements in various sectors.

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

It takes a Pathetic shilling monkey not to know what backup campaigns are.

I pity your foolishness.

Sell us your Buhari and let him give us an extensive brief on how he will make Nigeria a better place rather than rely on his mythical sainthood that we all know is a big fraud.

Buhari is a quack product. Why? Because a hawker of a quack drug always states that his medicine can cure all.

Now that you can't sell your fake expired product you are re branding him using one of the stocks from his harem.

God speed with your foolish shilling.

5 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
homesteady:

yea it's so annoying that's why I used 'disturbing the whole world' in my 1st post!
ermmm... but you are not a neutral, so I expect you to find it annoying grin
Thats why i said neutrals
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thrice a loser,always a loser
E no go work as usual
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
torkaka:

Lol. She's just like a friend of mine who has no job after 5 years of graduation and is still campaigning for GEJ... I pity my people!
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
if only govt allocation to securty due to boko haram were chanaled to education, don't think we would hav been talking abt strike and non payments. But off course everything has been programmed to distort govt smooth running, so there we are. Btw, this is not the only regime where asu embarked on long term strike and despite all the challanges, there is remarkable improvements in various sectors.
Every government face challenges, he knew the challenges before he contesed 2011 and he is seeking to contest again. No excuses.

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
torkaka:

LOL..
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

I pity your foolishness.

Sell us your Buhari and let him give us an extensive brief on how he will make Nigeria a better place rather than rely on his mythical sainthood that we all know is a big fraud.

Buhari is a quack product. Why? Because a hawker of a quack drug always states that his medicine can cure all.

Now that you can't sell your fake expired product you are re branding him using one of the stocks from his harem.

Watch the apc debates tomorrow.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aisha Buhari is an epitome of beauty.
GMB from 2015 -

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Beync(f): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aloralord1:

"What did ur husband left". See why we need change in the educational sector too? Vote Buhari, vote for change!
so my education authomatically changes once I vote buhari? Vote my botom
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

I pity your foolishness.

. .. . . . . . .first selling point, the Buhari family is telling us that they have the carriage to carry the responsibility of a first family, they are showing us they have decorum, and can be presented as the face of Nigeria . . . . . . . . . .qualities lacking in sheppo the mrs and her gang!!
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014

4 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
torkaka:

. .. . . . . . .first selling point, the Buhari family is telling us that they have the carriage to carry the responsibility of a first family, they are showing us they have decorum, and can be presented as the face of Nigeria . . . . . . . . . .qualities lacking in sheppo the mrs and her gang!!

You are slave.

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Watch the apc debates tomorrow.

And what am I supposed to get from the assembly of aggrieved old men?

Hate speech! Insults! and off course more lies!

No thanks

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

You are slave.

. . . . . . . . .I know my NIZZO, a slave to bad governance promoted by the drunk . . . . . . . .that's why I want to remedy the situation come 2015 . . . . . . .peace my NIZZO

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .another valid reason why I will vote for Buhari . . . . . . . . . .A presentable first lady . . . . . . . . . . .with whom we wouldn't be ashamed of . . . . . . . . . cheesy
Na only you waka come? Diaris God oh
Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on.

Continu

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Aisha Buhari is an epitome of beauty.
GMB from 2015 -

The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services.

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
The irony is that it our First Lady seems to have more courage and desire to lead people than Mr President.
barcanista:
Mrs Buhari should not be placed in the same sentence with a "first lady" that arrogates executive powers to herself, summons commissioners, Governors and dictating the direction of a party which she's neither the women leader nor a chieftain.

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
[size=18pt]Abacha Never Stole - Buhari[/size]

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the remembrance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998.

Buhari, in his own comments yesterday, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.

[size=18pt]Meanwhile[/size]

[size=18pt]State of Jersey to return £315 million Abacha loot to Nigeria[/size]

The State of Jersey, the biggest territory in the Channels Island, is set to return to Nigeria £315 million stolen by a former military head of state, Sani Abacha.
The Ballif of Jersey, Michael Birt, stated this at a dinner in honour of Nigerian High Commissioner to the UK, Dalhatu Tafida, during a State visit to the Island.
Mr. Birt, who doubles as the Island’s Civic Head of State and ceremonial head, is the highest ranking official in the Jersey order of precedence.
The Island, famous for its transparent banking services, had previously repatriated in two tranches £140 million pounds of the loot.
The money was laundered on behalf of Mr. Abacha by Raj Bhojwani, an Indian businessman.
Mr. Bhojwani is currently serving an eight-year sentence in a UK prison.
Speaking on Jersey’s financial services and global perception of the Island, Mr. Birt said that the repatriated loot was in line with ongoing campaign against money laundering.
“We have done a lot to clean up the image of the Island as a safe haven for stolen wealth,” he said.
“What we have in place is a transparent and legal finance heaven where only legal funds can be deposited and accessed by investors,” Mr. Birt said.
In his response, Mr Tafida commended Mr. Birt for the Island’s transparent banking sector, and informed him of the Nigerian government’s commitment to fighting corruption and strengthening its anti-graft agencies.
The high commissioner also spoke on the investment opportunities in all sectors of the economy, while laying emphasis on the nation’s GDP, and high return on investment rate.
“The array of investment opportunities that abound in the country and generous incentives available to investors in all sectors of the economy, has continued to make it a global investment destination,” he stressed.
The dinner was attended by top officials from the Jersey government and members of Mr. Tafida’s delegation.
The visit marks the beginning of a bi-lateral relations with the Jersey.

Buhari is either an indifferent accomplice to corruption in high places or a very poor judge of character.

Buhari waved aside allegations of corruption on the Abacha govt that no evidence has been provided linking Abacha to stolen funds.

This is the same argument Tinubu blind followers use in an attempt to defend their drug dealing Emperor.

4 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
Buhari and his campaign team are really doing a good job.
I am highly impressed!

APC!! Change!!!

FOOL
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Delafruita(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Meanwhile[/size]

Buhari is either an indifferent accomplice to corruption in high places or a very poor judge of character.

Buhari waved aside allegations of corruption on the Abacha govt that no evidence has been provided linking Abacha to stolen funds.

This is the same argument Tinubu blind followers use in an attempt to defend their drug dealing Emperor.

it is public knowledge that buhari can sometimes be too blinded by his own sincerity to see the insincerity in others.he is a man afterall and anyone who has experienced any form of betrayal from a trusted one can attest to the difficulty in accepting the reality.that doesnt in any way reduce buhari's forthrightness and ability to lead.i am not of the school of thought that it is either buhari or nobody else,but i am certainly of the school of thought which will vote every other person except the fedora hat wearing retardeen who has seen it as his duty to connive with his band of merry makers and cheerleaders to not only filter away our collective patrimony,but to sacrifice our national unity,ethno-religious cohesion and source of livelihood while doing so

3 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Delafruita:
it is public knowledge that buhari can sometimes be too blinded by his own sincerity to see the insincerity in others.he is a man afterall and anyone who has experienced any form of betrayal from a trusted one can attest to the difficulty in accepting the reality.that doesnt in any way reduce buhari's forthrightness and ability to lead.i am not of the school of thought that it is either buhari or nobody else,but i am certainly of the school of thought which will vote every other person except the fedora hat wearing retardeen who has seen it as his duty to connive with his band of merry makers and cheerleaders to not only filter away our collective patrimony,but to sacrifice our national unity,ethno-religious cohesion and source of livelihood while doing so

. . . . . . . . .the myopic fedora hat wearing cartoon character man . . . . . . . . . . .and his bandwagon . . . . . . . . . .including sheppo the mrs . . . . . . . . .using ethnic and religious divisions to set us on fire while they feast on the national wealth
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Delafruita:

The same Abacha that read the riot act on his regime after staging a successful coup to uproot Buhari?

There is a saying that goes; Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

Buhari either is a slow learner or some one who never takes past experiences and encounters into consideration.

He is not fit in any way to lead Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Buhari is on record to be the only Head of State to take up appointment under the supervision of the same junior officer that overthrew him from office.

Buhari should go and contest for Katsina state governorship.

2 Likes

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

The same Abacha that read the riot act on his regime after staging a successful coup to uproot Buhari?

There is a saying that goes; Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

Buhari either is a slow learner or some one who never takes past experiences and encounters into consideration.

He is not fit in any way to lead Nigeria!

. . . . . . . . . .if the character parading himself as president is what you call "fit to lead Nigeria", then we might as well place Mr. Bean on that seat

1 Like

Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .if the character parading himself as president is what you call "fit to lead Nigeria", then we might as well place Mr. Bean on that seat

You have no place in this debate.

Please refrain from mentioning me and continue with your gutter language and insults on the President as that is what will make you feel better with yourself
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

And what am I supposed to get from the assembly of aggrieved old men?

Hate speech! Insults! and off course more lies!

No thanks
are u not making a full of yourself, u asked to know about buhari instead of his wife earlier.
Re: About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. by Beync(f): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Every government face challenges, he knew the challenges before he contesed 2011 and he is seeking to contest again. No excuses.
yes the challange to take over power from the south, he knew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$1.1bn Malabu Deal: Crisis Brews Over Reps Invitation To Jonathan / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday / 2019: APC Governors On Their Way To PDP – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.