Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island (1493 Views)

Todays Current Jobs On Companies - Apply Now / Restaurant Jobs/vacancies In V.I / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by joesparkle: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are you btw 18-35
Are interested in hotel & Retail jobs
Do you reside in Lagos
Do you have an ssce certificate

YOU ARE IN LUCK
Apply on: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Please note that all successful applicant will undergo a mandatory 3wks training
Average Salary of 35k Plus other benefits
For enquiry: 09090012275
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by zaf4(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
AS FAR THERE IS NO ANY PAYMENT BEFORE GETTING THE JOB THO
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by joesparkle: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
zaf4:
AS FAR THERE IS NO ANY PAYMENT BEFORE GETTING THE JOB THO

Sir there is payment, you can pay after we have gotten you the job. And also you can spread d payment 6months or 12month. Our ultimate objective is to reduce unemployment
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by zaf4(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
which of the Hotels are you guyz recruiting for rite now
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by joesparkle: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
zaf4:
which of the Hotels are you guyz recruiting for rite now
intercontinental hotels, house of tudor, debonair, inspiro galeria jst to name a few. We don't recruit for hotels only, we have retail firms also like Ebeano, SPAR etc

1 Like

Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by lahami(f): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
I filled. D application form but can't submit it.dunno wat am doin wrong o
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by joesparkle: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
lahami:
I filled. D application form but can't submit it.dunno wat am doin wrong o
that's because you used Opera mini, please use ur browser
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by zaf4(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls how much is the payment like and wats is ur commision
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by joesparkle: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
zaf4:
pls how much is the payment like and wats is ur commision
Average of 35k salary.
Re: Hotel And Restaurant Jobs On The Island by Bodmit(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
i just submitted my own form now, hope to see the response fast, thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Persuasive And Compelling Cv So Compelling That Employer Will Beg / Electrical Engineers Needed At Greenpeg Nigeria Limited / Apply Now For Job Vacancy At Merit Telecoms – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.