Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Please, Help Him. He Forgot His Yahoo Security Answer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Help Him. He Forgot His Yahoo Security Answer (626 Views)

Help Him Choose Between A Macbook Air Or A Lenovo G50_70 Pc / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help / Hackers Steal Over 400,000 Yahoo Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Him. He Forgot His Yahoo Security Answer by Sirwilliamz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
My friend had tried everything possible to log in into his yahoo mail a year after his last log in. He had forgot the answer to the security questions he chosen when he registered, he now need to print an important document from the same yahoo mail inbox. Fellow nlder internent guru, we need ur assistance as per other ways of open the mail. He still remember hıs password. Thanks
Re: Please, Help Him. He Forgot His Yahoo Security Answer by Faraidi(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Sirwilliamz:
My friend had tried everything possible to log in into his yahoo mail a year after his last log in. He had forgot the answer to the security questions he chosen when he registered, he now need to print an important document from the same yahoo mail inbox. Fellow nlder internent guru, we need ur assistance as per other ways of open the mail. He still remember hıs password. Thanks
same thing happen to a friend.No way out! Yahoo will not open the account,because they think u are a scamer trying to compromise someone's email, the best thing is to open another account.That is the bitter truth.

(1) (Reply)

Networking Enginneers Wanted / I Need A Photographer / Help I Want To Uninstall My Wicked Anti-virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.