Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127389 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2006
YES O.

we now have oliveira to support GIla and Pippo in attack.PLus we won the Tim trophy yesterday beatin juve 3-1.

we are gonna have a bright season i can smell it.I saw clips of Borriello in yesterday's game.he played well.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2006
milan for life
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
WE PLAY LAZIO AT THE SAN SIRO ON SUNDAY.HOPIN RAI WILL NOT FAIL US BY 2 PM SHA.

ROSSONERI TILL I DIE.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
Our website has been refurbished

Check it out
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2006
Yes, we start the season with a win. am happy for Oliveira. he score in his serie a debut.
Milan 2, Lazio. Pippo and Oliveira. Makinwa score for lazio.
Forza Pippo and Oliveira
Milan Till I Die.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2006
hopin we have a resoundin victory tonite over AEK.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2006
we play anderlecht tonite on th back of four consecutive dissapointing draws.

our strikers r not gettin it right at the moment especially Gila.Oliveira has not settled too.

hopin we flog them sha

i think we need to add to ouyr strike force come january.a cheap but effective attacker will do.

Gonzalo Higuain of river plate would be ideal if inter dont beat us to him again.

i've been followin his career .he's got a bright future.

wut do u guys think
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2006
What an unacceptable performance from us tonight?Our attack is near dead now as far as i'm concerned.

One of the worst performances i've seen from us in the San siro since a cpl of seasons ago when ronaldo ran us over.

Gila needs to be on the bench more to regain his confidence.Oliveira should be starting more games.Borriello should not be left wasting .Lets see what we can do??

Did y'all notice that at a point Berlusconi left his seatLeaving just Galliani to sulk.The way i see it we might have to raid the transfer market come january for a real replacement for Sheva.

Suazo would have been good i keep sayin this.

But on the real credit must go to the palermo side tonite.They played well and were fast and composed whenever they broke.

Bresciano, Simplicio, Amauri, Diana, Corini, Zaccardo and Barzagli were all fantastic and in their elements tonite.,

We need to sharpen up in attack.WE CANT KEEP RELYING ON KAKA.

I think CA should have taken off Gila For Oliveira instead.Seedorf was playing better.Gila chased shadows for 90 minutes.

We need Serginho back and fast cuz Marek is inconsistent on the left.One good game today and a very poor one 2mmrw won't help.

Could it be the scrapping of the Ritiro

Fellow Rossoneri abeg make una yan oo.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2006
Omo Milan need a striker or two and real bad. Its now at crisis point. I cant even remember when last our strikers scored. Kaka cant score in every game so they need to start acting. We need to raid for two quaity strikers. I havent seen Borriello play so i dont even know if he is will be the answer to our problems. The drought cant continue and we cant keep expecting Kaka to rescue Milan in each and every march. He tried on sunday but the bar and bad luck deprived him a goal though he was immense.
Gilardino has been so disappointing its undescribable. Inzaghi at his age is still fighting and Oliviera, i still believe he is a very good striker and all he needs is more playing time. I think for Chievo, we need to patner Oliviera and Inzaghi and let them run 4 at least 75 mins minimum

I hope Gourcuff gets back soon. But one thing is clear, Milan needs overhauling esp Def and Attack.

I heard that Milan are planing to get Sneidjer from Ajax as a long term replacement for Seedorf. Could be a good signing but i think our number one target should be Alex from PSV (since Lyon dont want to release Cris) to shore up the defence and a striker.

@hustler i dont know much about the South American guy. U think he is good enough?

I hope Milan act and Fast.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2006
I heard bout Ariedo braida going to Amsterdam to talk with Ajax officials concerning Sneijder.But i think the movement of our midfield is still decent.

The problem is the blunt attack.It seems to be just Pippo being a threat.And most times the offside flags halt his
movements.

I think we need a striker who wouldn't take long to adjust to serie A.Suazo could fit the bill and be another George Weah.

That Argentine Higuain has got a bright prospect but i doubt we will get him cuz Inter want him and most argentines prefer moves to Inter as thats their home in Italian football.

Moreso he's under the tutelage of former Inter legend at River, Daniel Pasarella.

Favalli is surplus to requirements and Oliveira should start more to enable him get used to the league.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
We were able to scrape a win tonite.Didn't see the game but from reports i have read, there's nothin really to be glad about.

Strikers are still misfiring and we cant kill off games easily.Dida still has to be decisive.

the derby is on Saturday and we cant afford to drop points there to keep up the chase.

Forza Milan!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
Heard Gilardino made the miss of the season. Borriello played but i heard he also made a crucial miss. I wonder, looks like Milan are in trobule
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2006
The derby is on Saturday and we can't afford to lose oooo,

Meanwhile we r bein linked with all the good strikers in this world at the moment.Ronaldo, Iaquinta, Huntelaar, Di Natale,

Maybe that will make our strikers sit up.have a feeling they will respond on saturday night sha.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2006
What can i sayAt least Gila got off the mark this season.So we should start expecting more from him i guess.

Entertaining derby match sha.But no scudetto for us dis season from the looks.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2006
Our 3rd straight HOME LOSS.This is unbelievable o ppl.What is Happening to us sefGalliani and Braida have to get it right in the January transfer window or else,

Another poor performance from us tonite and Totti punished us for our mistakes at the back.Aquilani was brilliant when he came on.Same cant be said for our own Pippo and Borriello.

I just tire sef, We need young centrebacks abeg, a good striker, a central midfielder, maybe another coach sef, cuz it seems Carletto is losing it ooo.

Now it's seems like when Kaka doesn't play well, we don't play well, Just absurd.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2006
Men Milan is in real crisis. The team needs a clear overhaul.

Dida looks to be kind of shakey so it looks as if a replacement will soon be needed. They are saying Marco Amelia but ive not watched him long enough to know. The defense clearly needs help and lots of it at that. Nesta has completely lost form while the rest of the defense is old and no longer up to the pace. Alex should be a summer priority and also a right and left back. We need a central midfielder too and an attacker as early as the January window. The Riverplate striker Higuain should turn to a january priority. Borriello does not look milan class in any way and Inzaghi looks like his age has not only caught up with him, but have overtaken him.

I think our biggest problem though is Pirlo's loss of form. He seems to have lost how to take those freekicks and has really looked slugish all season. Once he is underperforming its a problem for the rest of the team. I think we need to beef up the team so Kaka does not leave. If the teams continues at this rate of if Kaka does not play exceptionally well then the rest of the team dont then its a problem.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2006
Hey Milannelo my main problem is not our prsent form but how painfull it will be if we loose Kaka cos the way things is going he will feel like going. Ancelloti, Gilliani, Berlusconi and rest need to work things out and about seedorf we need someone to replace him. Watch out man cos Pirlo will be back soon. For which station una dey watch Milan Match.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Jaybaba(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2006
Forza Milano!
I never knew we had a community of Milan supporters here in Nairaland. I'm impressed. Rossoneri for eternity.
I'm another die hard Rossoneri and have read the entire thread.
Things are preety bad for us in the Serie A but we are doing well in Europe. The very strict punishment for our very minor fault of influencing referee selection has definitely affected our run at home.
I agree we need a striker badly. I thought we should have bided for Luca Toni.
Whatever happens, we cannot relegate, we are AC Milan.
Forza Milano
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Jaybaba(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2006
Forza Milano!
These are not the best of times for us Milan fans.
Wetin dey happen Inzaghi? Athens 1, Milan 0. In a game we dominated from start till finish. I'm deeply concerned. Though it's good for the game when upsets like these happen. It makes the game even more beautiful. We can at least appreciate other teams in times like these. But Milan, na wetin sef?
Una dey shame us o.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2006
Where are all the Milan Supporters cause we dey fac problem this season no mean say make una buy chelsea form now.

I am promising that we will surely bounce back ny wining the champions league as well as the copa italia.

Bet me
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2006
Lets hope the 3 nil win against Catania is the sign of good things to come.Gila is looking good.

We need a quality striker come January to complement Gila.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2006
Borriello is to be suspended. I hope it does not extend to other members of the team
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2006
Another encouraging performance from us dis afternoon

Gila's predatory instincts are getting sharper by the day and Oliveir took his goal well.

Hope we can carry on with the improvement when the league resumes Jan 13th.

Forza Milan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2006
Guys what areas do u think we should strenghten come this January Transfer window.

I'm looking at having another quality goalkeeper a good central defender to help Nesta and a quality striker.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by tosinadeda: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2006
I think a complete overhaul of the team will do.except 4 kaka,nesta,inzaghi,dida and pirlo will do
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2006
@tosin

Oga cool down now.Wat about Gattuso,Gila, Serginho,Gourcuff,Marek,Maldini for motivation and even Brocchi who i think has been our most consistent player this season.

Nevertheless we need to make whole sale changes this January.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by tosinadeda: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2006
Am serious o

may b i can gattuso for the dirty jobs.

As 4 ur most consistent player dis season, i think its K A K A
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2006
I think we need a striker, a right sided defender, a central defender and a midfielder with some creativity.

Brocchi has been good this season, him and Gattuso. So nice to see Gila wake up again, but he needs a partner of quality.

In the summer we might need a bigger overhaul including the keeper dept. Kalac is not good enough.

But meanwhile for the winter transfer window, i know getting a big name wont be easy so i hope we get

1 Oddo (if he is cheap but Lazio is trying to milk us. if we cant get him then may be

2 Ilshinho (i hope i spelt it right) i havent seen him play though but could solve our problem in right defense short term

3 Alexis(CB, young and tough) from Gatefe

4 JK Hunteeler to patner Gila

Il also want us to buy first options on Pato, the young 17yr old Brazillian and this 18 yr old from Bourdeux(forgotten his name).

Our team needs serious overhaul

Favalli, Simic, Fiore, Kalac, Cafu, Billy n Maldini are tired and should retire or be shown the door.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2006
I heard we have signed Grimi, a 21 yr old def. I think he is a left back from Argentine Club Racing.

I dont even know a single thing about him. What do u guyz think.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Jaybaba(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2006
Forza Milan!!!
grin
Good results are back again.
two 3 nil victories away and at home and I feel we can do better when the season resumes.
We still need more defenders to pair Nesta and another strika to partner Gila and Olivera.
Na champs league we go do well.
Forza Milan!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2006
milan sucks teh balls tongue
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2006
@ codec

What about Juve??

@ Guys

I kinda feel Huntelaar and Gila are kinda alike in their style of play.

I think we should focus on a pacy striker maybe sumone in the mould of David Villa.

I feel Maldini should end the season with us.I have a lot of respect for him.

Dont know much about these South American youngsters though but i know Ariedo Braida was in south america recently to scout for young talent.

Though he lost out on 2 of the brightest to Real (Higuain and Gago).

Kalac is just a disgrace.

There's also this talk bout Cassano but though i admire his quality i dont think we need a player that would be causing unrest in the team whenever he doesn't play or is substituted in a game

I heard about that Alexis guy at Getafe too.But i'd prefer sumone in the mould of Stam maybe Cris or Alex of Lyon and Psv respectively.We could give youth a try tho cuz u never know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.