Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127473 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2006
tryna reach out to my ac milan ppl here.let's talk about happenings and developments in our club.starting with the way we lost zlatan to inter.i personally think we messed up not lettin abbiati be in juve.it's messed up our chances of signin buffon and zlatan. what do y'all think.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 5:02am On Aug 11, 2006
yo go away. u lost zlatan? punk! u never had him. u want buffon? keep your hands off.

FORZA JUVE!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2006
howz life BELOW in serie B.loser.lol
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2006
u know who the real champions are!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2006
codec go find yo thread.u not here.vamoose
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by walexy(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2006
I am die-hard AC Milan fan.I enjoyed watching the team play.
Just wanna know the new replacement for Shev,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2006
good to know walexy.as for sheva's replacement i really dont kno.it was supposed to be ibrahimovic but sum how he got sold to Inter.David suazo of cagliari (More than 20 serie A goals last season) and fernando torres are in the frame so also is adriano.the club has promised to surprise the fans considering sheva's replacement so i hope it comes to pass.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by walexy(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2006
Good to hear that huzzler.I believe we all look forward to a successful season.
I think we look more better to win the serie A and God willing the almighty
champions league this coming season or wht do you think.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
@Hustler where have u guyz been? ive been wondering if i were the only Milan fan in the house

Dont mind Codec and Chxta. 2 hateful Bianconneri grin. Ive battled it out with them 4 a very long time (even though i respect their football analysis)

Milan is the second greatest club in the history of football, a complete dynasty behind only Madrid. The Bianconneri are always hating on that grin.

To all Rossonneri, we r great.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2006
What r ur suggestions on what we need in the team?

In defense we need a classy defender thatz dominant in the air to patner Nesta, somebody like Cris ( he is really my choice) will be Perfect. We also need a new right back to slowly replace Cafu ( Miguel if he continues his good performances will be good), and probably a new left back (suggestions?).
There was talk of Diego Lugano 4 the past 2 or so seasons but nothing came out of that. Now Gallas too but il be most happy to see Cris. We need to shore up that defense
I would have loved to see Buffon in the team. We bleeped up by not selling Abbiti to Juve

In Midfield. Most of the problem we had last season was that teams had wisened up to Pirlo and had him marked out in almost all the games and once Pirlo is marked out, Milan will suffer. Ancelotti has proposed a new plan of playing a pure defensive midfielder behind him to give him more room 4 manouver but i wonder how that will work given the fact that Milan still insist on two strikers. I dont know who will be dropped to accomodate a defensive midfielder and how they will position them.
I think Gourcuff is a good buy though. I see him eventually displacing Seedorf on the left hand side.

In Attack. We need a replacement 4 Sheva and fast. Zlatan would have been good but its unfortunate Inter got him. We need a good marks man real fast. Borriello is not ready yet i think and Amoroso is just whack now)Suazo might be ok ( ive seen him play a couple of times and he is good) and maybe Torres. Who do u guyz think?

Formation-- I think our formation is ok The diamond and the team built around Pirlo with him at the base directing operations is fine and i feel we should stick with it.

Transfers. I think we made a couple of ok buys and and some useless ones too. Gourcuff and Bonera are fine but i dont see any reason 4 Favalli and Amoroso(though in Jan).
Who do u guyz think we need.

Fellow Rossoneri, lets discuss technicality here.

U can easily weed out imposters 4 eg when somebody says something like ' whose Pirlo, he is a small boy, even Seedorf pulls more of the strings at AC Milan' it shows that the person does not have any idea of the club he is talking about
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2006
Good thing i met u on here sage.been thinkin i was the only milan supporter my self.i totally agree with u about our unnecessary signings.
(Favalli and amoruso) Cris or Gallas would do in centre of defence.as for yohann gourcuff , he is the future of our attackin midfield.I was able to see sum games he played last season for Rennes.the boy just needs a few more years to mature.he will surely eclipse the Ribery talk.

as for the talk about Pirlo.very correct, teams marked him out for the most part of last season.that's y he didnt play to his maximum.many teams at the world cup didnt kno about him that's y they let him wreck them(Ghana, Germany, Ukraine) man of the match for 3 games and didnt win player of the tournament.i really feel our present formation lets our possession game flow.

we need another classy striker to fill the vacuum created by Sheva's exit.for the defence we need to sell Simic.Billy is a legend and still with incredible performances too.We need his presence for motivation.

Bonera can play right back and centre of defence too.But i would still prefer Oddo to back Cafu up.he is also good goin forward.left back position is always an issue for most teams but i see a bright future for Balzaretti of juve.Maybe we could nick him who knows.
he is sumone i personally admire cuz he can play right and leftback.Pasqual of fiorentina too is another young option.as for our christmas tree formation, it let's our game flow.but sum one needs to back pirlo up effectively so he can concentrate on (UPS and DHL)ball delivery and distribution.what do u thinkjust for clarity is brocchi back from his loan stint for good and do u guys think dalla bonna's presence would add to the team

the floor is open o guys.

ROSSONERI TILL I DIE.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2006
Dalla Bonna has been sold to Napoli. He was 25 and not that good
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2006
are u hearin what i'm hearin.

that adriano says he would like a move to MILAN to link up with his fellow brazilians there

guys how true is dis
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2006
4 got to add that rumours still persist about ronaldo joinin milan too.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2006
Pirlo was the man of the match 4 the finals too cheesy

@ hustler, what do u think about Brocchi now. Did u get a chance to watch him at Fiorentina. i havent seen him play in a while.

Meanwhile even though Ancelotti prefered the christmas tree formation (4-3-2-1) with Ruicosta and Kaka supporting a lone striker, i think he will bend to the wishes of the fans again and play two strikers in a diamond formation (4-1-2-1-2). Either way with Rui Costa gone and a need 4 a striker, i dont know what he plans to do. He still says itz going to be 2 strikers so i guess the fans will have to wait on that. Either way with Pirlo directing operations, i feel our slick passing and possesion game mixed with a quick counter attack is good.

Lets analyse te players and who u think is best suited for each position in either formation
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2006
i saw a couple games that brocchi played at fiorentina.he was paired in midfield with fiore and most of his performances were above average but i think he could be surplus to our requirements.tho he is bein used as right back by ancelotti.

i think playin with 2 strikers would suit us more cuz of our style of play.

but then we need a pacy striker cuz pippo and gila tend to be alike in a way.they know how to hold the ball up well tho.

i wouldnt mind adriano or torres .i think they would fit in to our style.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by under18(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2006
I liked Juventus
for how long are they banned?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
go ask codec,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2006
under18:

I liked Juventus
for how long are they banned?

we were not banned - just set back a bit.
we'll be challenging for the scudetto very soon.

hey yo sage, milan sucks as always. too bad we wont be around to school ya. scudetto goes to roma this year.
inter are the scum of the earth and i can bet everything i've got that they'll be dissappointing again. now they're gonna sell martins who in my opinion is more dangerous than any striker they have old and new. i can only laugh at them - bleeping losers claiming our titles! i'm pissed right now.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2006
the serie b title for 2 yrs u meant to say codec?definitely cant be the scudetto that will be won by players in the red and black of milan for the next 3 seasons.

roma cant finish anything above third this yr.Spalletti knows it.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2006
dude we are gonna take the serie b title, then take back the serie a title from roma.

milan is totally messed up defensively and aging badly. your keeper, dida is messed up. bonera is good but not good enough. u guys still depend on cafu? cafu?!! talk less of costacurta who ancelotti played with back in the early 90s and who ancelotti favours over the young (30yr old) dario simic.

the other areas of milan midfield and forward are ok but not near the past great milan sides. you will have the will this season but the old aging bodies of your defenders wont help. i predict an early exit from the CL for milan.

it's spalletti's time now. i'll just be watching.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2006
@Codec sorry sore loser tongue

u guys will win Serie B 4 some seasons cool and dont hate on Milan coz it aint there fault u guyz just tossed out of both competitions and into Serie B. I sympatized with Juve during there relegation and felt kind of bad when u guyz were finally relegated cool.

But then ur team were all pushing on thirty or over with the exception of Zlatan b/4 ur relegation. wink

MILAN WILL WIN THE SCUDETTO THIS SEASON AND PROGRESS TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS TOO cheesy
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 4:06am On Aug 18, 2006
beans!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2006
grin cheesy. SORRY CODEC, WE SHALL SEE

Well @ Hustler and other true Rosonneri fans lets discuss our beloved and great team and forget the Juve detractors (greater than Juve, at least in club Hirachy Juve comes Third or Fourth, behind Milan cheesy)

Our defense still gives me cause for concern. We need a good center back and Favalli and Amoroso should be offloaded. Gallas or Cris will be a perfect bill and another striker too. I agree with Codec in a way about our defense. Bonera is fine, at least lets give him a chance, but i dont think he will be enough to solve our defensive probs though
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2006
@ sage
i personally feel favalli, amoruso, brocchi and simic could be surplus to requirements this season too.

my dream signings would be gallas or cris too in the centre.Bonera can play right back and central defence.i think he was bought just in case we miss out on Oddo.i would still like oddo to come no doubt.for left back like i said b4 2 young prospects that excite me are manuel pasqual of the viola and balzaretti of juve.

and if we could nick Torres, that would make it complete for me.i still feel our 4-1-2-1-2 would pay but i dont like the idea of gila and pippo playin 2gether.they r similar in a way. we need a pacy forward to pair either of em.

then we could still have ricky kaka, seedorf and gattuso playin behind them.with gourcuff waitin in the wings and learning the trade.

for billy, i saw the game against red star,, whoa what a performance from him at his age.he is still needed .maybe not always on the pitch.but he could motivate them by just bein on the bench and in the dressin room.

my dream defence quartet tho would be oddo, nesta, gallas and serginho, cafu is still needed too.he had a solid game against red star too.

i think we should be on the look out for a good goal keeper this season too.Marco Amelia is not bad at all.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2006
we play red star 2mmrw evenin.lets support our teamwill rai show the gamei heard ESPN will, i need briefings pls.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2006
well is a good news that we are back in champions league, we are back, we belong to the league. MILAN TILL I DIE.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2006
I just heard that we have signed Ricardo Oliviera, the former Betis striker. I think he is a good striker with pace, and that will complement the predatory instincts of Inzaghi and Gilardino (dont know about Borriello right now, and Amoroso is a waste) What do you guyz think about him?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2006
Ricardo would be good for us.Even tho my greedy self would like to have Tevez too cuz he's available now.

Did u guys see the Super Cup game between Inter and Roma tonite.Really entertaining.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mrgreen1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2006
Last time i heard of em they were trying to buy Ronaldinho and Barcelona said they would not even accept an offer of 100million euros that he was not for sale. Now the latest is ronaldo but it seems that one has collapsed to
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Chxta(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2006
am I missing something?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2006
the Almighty Milan have completed the signing of Ricardo Oliveira. i just pray the guy we be good in the Red And Black Jersey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.