Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. (1405 Views)

Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins / What Does It Mean To Be A Submissive Wife. / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by val4sure(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
In todays world men has the ideology that is termed MEN'S WORLD(true) which have burn into the psyches of the female species,men on the other hand have utilized the opportunity of them been called the bread winner of the family to humiliate the female folks(wife)
Why am i saying this u may ask?

Women are fragile and that has made some men to take advantage of there vulnerability.
Some women don't have a say in there husbands house,the man maltreats them as if they are just a rotten commodities that needs to be disposed off which is unethical.
No woman should sacrifice her rights in order to please her man such gesture can lead to maltreating,abuse and bad use of words.
Some men can go to an extent to beat or use some abusive words on their wife,maybe in a gathering of friends or in a market place,the woman all in the name of been submissive will remain adamant.

Am not encouraging a nagging wife or women talking back to there man but everything has limit and everybody should know his or her boundries when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex

Men should respect there wife's personality even if she's not upto your expectation thats the reason why i encourage courtship before marriage.
Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by coogar: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
i think you are confused about the submission theory.

women - submit to your husbands
men - love your wives.

if a man loves his wife wholeheartedly, how would maltreatment creep into the equation? i must assume you are high on shekpe or you have never read the bible since you learnt to read & write.

15 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
What your point exactlyundecided
Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by Emmyginger(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
well u knw d saying... too much of evrytin is bad
Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by val4sure(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:
i think you are confused about the submission theory.

women - submit to your husbands
men - love your wives.

if a man loves his wife wholeheartedly, how would maltreatment creep into the equation? i must assumeg you are high on shekpe or you have never read the bible since you learnt to read & write.

Pls brother in my post i do used SOME men.
Am not talking about all male species,that word some which I used differentiate the good and the bad folks.
I just posted this topic because of what happened at my working place today,so pls try and make use of your brain next time before u comment..

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by coogar: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
val4sure:

Pls brother in my post i do used SOME men.
Am not talking about all male species,that word some which I used differentiate the good and the bad folks.
I just posted this topic because of what happened at my working place today,so pls try and make use of your brain next time before u comment..

you are a fool!
without a doubt, the biggest fool this forum has ever produced. what's our business with what happened in your illegal workplace?

amebo!

11 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by val4sure(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool!
without a doubt, the biggest fool this forum has ever produced. what's our business with what happened in your illegal workplace?

amebo!

Well I can see that u are a frustrated Hegoat,nairaland is a forum where anybody can share topics about his daily activities,things that happened on a daily basis,so pls dear find someone else to label ur frustration to..I don't blame u but your parents that refuse to teach u about manners.

6 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by coogar: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
val4sure:

Well I can see that u are a frustrated Hegoat,nairaland is a forum where anybody can share topics about his daily activities,things that happened on a daily basis,so pls dear find someone else to label ur frustration to..I don't blame u but your parents that refuse to teach u about manners.

you were the love-child of acute stüpidity & generational idïocy. the fact that you don't get charged to put up retärded topics like yours doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege.

your gender says you are male but you have shown nothing but the swag of a menstruating female. something happened at your workplace and the first action that came to your head was to come & discuss it on NL?

how old are you?
were the necessary pills taken while you were in the womb? dang it, if my son displays this kinda amebo attitude, i would willingly offer him to okija priests. you are a disgrace to manhood!

fück outta here before i pee on your eyelids....

anuofia!

10 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

you were the love-child of acute stüpidity & generational idïocy. the fact that you don't get charged to put up retärded topics like yours doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege.

your gender says you are male but you have shown nothing but the swag of a lizardmenstruating female.something happened at your workplace and the first action that came to your head was to come & discuss it on NL?

how old are you?
were the necessary pills taken while you were in the womb? dang it, if my son displays this kinda amebo attitude, i would willingly offer him to okija priests. you are a disgrace to manhood!

anuofia!
*Dies*
*dies again*
*dies again*
grin grin grin embarassed grin
*dies again*

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by val4sure(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

your gender says you are male but you have shown nothing but the swag of a menstruating female. something happened at your workplace and the first action that came to your head was to come & discuss it on NL?

how old are you?

anuofia!

*Lolx
u are an asshole

Like I said earlier on, go and learn some manners of aproach.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nawa o.this nl sef ehen grin grin cheesy
Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
I was here, and I ‘liked’ three post. tongue
Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by jahbiz: 2:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Please observe the following rules or else you will be banned till Chris Okotie becomes Nig President:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Coogar but why na, which one be pee for eyelids, I don laff tire ooo

1 Like

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by veave(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Coogar always ready to fight since 300BC grin

1 Like

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by KanwuliaJara: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Another 'submission' thread!
Mu che che che che che che cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

how old are you?

anuofia!

What nastiness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gosh!! I Hate Marriage / Funny But True : Life In Stages On Nairaland / How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.