Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Living Dolls (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Living Dolls (PHOTOS) (1725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by Amb3r: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
These are bizarre hyperbolic character imitations. Meet two Ukrainian girls who are trying to make themselves into perfect living dolls.

Valeria Lukyanova is a Moldovan-Ukrainian model, notable for her resemblance to a Barbie doll, with several sources describing her as, among other handles, a "real-life Barbie doll" and "human Barbie". To enhance the effect, Valeria uses makeup and contact lenses over her naturally green eyes. She has stated that she has had breast implants, but that the rest of her body is completely natural and slender due to daily gym workouts and a special diet. Earlier this year, she announced that she would try not to partake food or water for an unspecified time, in an attempt to live exclusively on light and air, a practice called Breatharianism.

Anastasiya Shpagina, a 19-year-old Ukrainian woman, has brightly colored hair, pale skin and a doe-eyed stare that could be mistaken for an actual cartoon. It looks as if she's walked straight off the television screen (of a "Sailor Moon" episode). According to the Daily Mail, the anime aficionado is 5 feet 2 inches and approximately 85 pounds, and she spends up to 30 minutes on each eye when applying makeup so that she can more closely resemble the cartoons she admires. Anastasiya is even considering surgery to make her eyes look even more anime-like, reports say. We don't want to begin to think about how much unnecessary pain that would involve...

Hey. Who are we to judge people's unconventional beauty obsession?
Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by Amb3r: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Valeria Lukyanova

Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by bigiyaro(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pisure or..... U know the drill.
Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by Amb3r: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Anastasiya Shpagina

Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
I miss pweetyz embarassed
Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by pweetyz(f): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2014
ifex370:
I miss pweetyz embarassed
awww..thanks dearie kiss
Re: Living Dolls (PHOTOS) by ifex370(m): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2014
pweetyz:
awww..thanks dearie kiss

only if you can see and use what's on my handle lipsrsealed

*starts singing ' your all I want this Christmas '

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To My Laps / Casio Edifice Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch / Breathtakingly Swanky! Trendy Ankara Styles|| Ankara Gowns, Ankara Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.