Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode (31997 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Alphaoscar: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Imagine d pics below.are they telling us they dont have a true lagosian in APC?
are they telling us that hamzat and co are ill equip to rule Lagos?

Why is tinubu so heartless?

can you please tell us your definition of ' a true lagosian '?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by idumuose(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
soroptimist:
Charlatans!!

Keep fooling yourselves over what is expressly clear via the constitution

Has he not been residing in Lagos for more than 10years?

And to even think that the clarion call for his 'arrest' is coming from neanderthals like the OP

Una go cry taya
Shut up your dirty sti.nking mouth sorrowoctopus.Ambode claims he is a lagos indigene,yet in his jamb form wrote Ekiti state and there you are standing the truth on it's head.

No wonder you are the way you are - moving from pillar to post.A man without destination,supporter of lies like your mentor lie mohammed.

Now walk out here sheepishly with your tail tucked between your ‎ ‎k - legs. I hate liers,most especially brainless liers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by ibedun: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sebi he is a Yoruba man and the Oba of Lagos has endorsed him........Thats it now!

He is not Igbo, Hausa or any other outsider.

If an Igbo like make he spend 100 years for Lagos, councillor sef .......make he no near am.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by nationwide1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
As I always say, until most Yoruba people stop taking pride in and falsely claiming Lagos as their home state, issues like this will never stop. I don talk my own finish o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Mogidi: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Now I see Tinubu and Ambode have lots more in common than ogling beautiful women. Here is Tinubu's own forgery.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may go to jail as Federal High Court has reserved ruling over the alleged certificate forgery.

The federal high court Ikoyi Lagos has reserved ruling on the suit filled by Dr Adegbola Dominic against Inspector general of police and commissioner of police Lagos state to June 4th, 2013.

Dr Dominic took the duo to court over their inability to conclude the investigation of certificate forgery by Bola Tinubu and prosecute him forforgery as directed by the supreme court.

Bola Tinubu was alleged to have forged the certificates which he presented to INEC in 1999 when he contested for election as the governor of Lagos state.

[size=15pt]The late Gani Fawehinmi who first challenged the academic qualifications that Tinubu presented to INEC in court was told by both the high court and the appeal courts that Tinubu as then sitting governor cannot be tried as he enjoys immunity from prosecution.[/size]
Tinubu and Ambode, forging certificates since the 50s.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
These PDP rats are despicable human beings.
Watch out for anti-Ambode threads all over this section.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by bamidele029: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
These PDP rats are despicable human beings.
Watch out for anti-Ambode threads all over this section.

Lol desperate PDP , they don't even know the constitution. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by ibedun: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Which fake constitution are people talking about sef?

Our tribal land and Yoruba kingdom have been existing for Millennia before useless wuru wuru military chop i chop constitution.

Today the High court threw out the Igbo Deportees claim against Lagos!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by jaymichael(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yoruba is not a tribe, we are a NATION. Our existence preexists Nigeria, our existence preexists state creation. Besides, we are all from Ile-ife (including Ogunfunminire). We are brothers, we are united, we are omo Odua. Ambo the Rambo carry go disgruntled Igbos can go drink "otapiapia"

11 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
idumuose:

Shut up your dirty sti.nking mouth sorrowoctopus.Ambode claims he is a lagos indigene,yet in his jamb form wrote Ekiti state and there you are standing the truth on it's head.

No wonder you are the way you are - moving from pillar to post.A man without destination,supporter of lies like your mentor lie mohammed.

Now walk out here sheepishly with your tail tucked between your ‎ ‎k - legs. I hate liers,most especially brainless liers.

Sorrow and Everlasting sadness will forever be the lot of Jonathanians due to the fact that you all are educated illiterates

Go and read the constitution and come and tell NLders if accursed people like you should ever be listened to

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Firefire(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Guys, the battle is yet to start... we are gathering our weapons for the warfare.

Expect torpedoes in their coven soon.

LAGOS MUST BE DELIVERED FROM the selfish godfathers.

[size=14pt]EKO ONI BA JE JU BA YI LO OOOO[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Firefire(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
soroptimist:

[s]Sorrow and Everlasting sadness will forever be the lot of Jonathanians [/s]due to the fact that you all are educated illiterates

Go and read the constitution and come and tell NLders if accursed people like you should ever be listened to

ti ewure ba bo ju wehin, a fi epe fun elepe.

owner of EVIL LOAD, CARRY YOUR LOADS grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by ibedun: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
The only sacrilege is if he was an IGBO.

But he is omo-odua so no problem

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by idumuose(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
soroptimist:

Sorrow and Everlasting sadness will forever be the lot of Jonathanians due to the fact that you all are educated illiterates

Sorrowoctopus,you are a defender of lies,supporter of falsehood,promoter of evil.Which yeye constitution do you want to quote? What will you gain by competing with satan?

You people have been fed lies to a point that you are no longer capable of telling the truth.

Keep pursuing lies while your mates are pursuing excellence.

Wasted generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by dapotemi: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by jayonpoint(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
DavidHume:
Hmmmmm........my questn is which democratic governor as emerge as a governor of ds state (Lagos) and who is a full indegene of lagos........you better stop acting as a learner
There're full indigene of lagos..dis is only happening bcoz tinubu isn't a real lagosian hence d deliberate denying d indigene of lagos state to b gov bcoz d day a true lagosian emerge as gov is d begin n end to his political empire of lagos n by extension SW states. Its only a matter of tym b4 thins fall into place.

I can't b held hostage in my own home!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by jaymichael(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
The seed of division these Jona worshippers are sowing, shall never germinate. The unity of Yorubas can never be sacrificed for the selfish ambition of one useless drunkard. Ok o we don hear, Ambode na Ilaje, we are still not voting "vegetable Jonathan" e finish abi e still remain?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Moukafoam(f): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2014
DavidHume:
Hmmmmm........my questn is which democratic governor as emerge as a governor of ds state (Lagos) and who is a full indegene of lagos........you better stop acting as a learner

You are not getting the report, are you? undecided
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by uzolexis(f): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2014
n
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Is anybody still in doubt that Lagos is "NO MAN'S LAND"?

11 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Imagine d pics below.are they telling us they dont have a true lagosian in APC?
are they telling us that hamzat and co are ill equip to rule Lagos?

Why is tinubu so heartless?

It is only a confirmation that Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Billcakes:

Must you flaunt your ignorance in public??For starters,Akinwunmi Ambode is from Epe in Lagos East.Therefore let the useless and faceless group write all the petition they can write,while ignoramuses like you echo and re-echo your faulty state of origin argument,but what will break your backs is the Nigerian constitution which guarantees anybody who has lived in and paid tax in any state for ten years,is entitled to aspire to the highest office in the land

If that be the case, behold the next governor of Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2014
This pple shuld just give up already and let Ambode win.. I just pity this Kunle Disu wey em pix full everywhere for nairaland.

Freaking embarrassing
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by cachilike12: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2014
In politics, your dossier is always available for opponent. U just need to be sure that your way is pure 100%. Otherwise, your own brother will sale you for political benefit. The movie has just started. PDP should leverage on the fall out to woo APC members with automatic ticket and oil bloc. Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by tunjidj3: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2014
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THEY HAVE STARTED WAR THAT CAN NEVER BE WON, THEY KNOW THIS BEFORE PRIMARY ELECTION AND CAN NOT TALK NOW WHEN ITS THE TIME TO SUPPORT THE WINNER AGAINST OPPOSITION SEE THE RANGE OF WAR MAY GOD SAVE US FROM GREEDY POLITICIAN
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Bruteforce101: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2014
rozayx5:
Lagos is still under the influence of theifnuboo, till then they will continue to be slaves wink

Its your useless families that are slaves i.e if you have any. You fools just use the word slaves anyhow as if Lagosians queue at Tinubu's house everyday for food and orders. Idiaat.
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Human excavator eh! Just see how they went 33yrs back into the past, and dug out a poor guy's dirt!

Let me just ask my uncle which state I really come from, before this kind ppl dig out wetin I no knw head or tail about, during my presidential aspiration!

Chai! Pple mean eh!
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Awon eyan yi ma poda gan oooooooo

Why are these Jonathanians so bereft of any iota of intelligence

Has anyone of you ever contested for even the Class Captaincy of your primary school? hence might have undergone a screening before the D-day

Do y'all know what normally happens during intra party screening wherein all aspirants are subjected to the strictest possible shake-downs in order to ascertain the standing of the person in question to forstall any embarassment to the party in the event that the aspirant later becomes a candidate?

The party even on its own does a background check on each individual and always confronts them with their findings on the day of the screening....or do you all think parties just sell forms,collects money from aspirants without doing an administrative processing on the aspirants?

Y'all think the APC does not know about this Ambode JAMB form issue? i am sure they have sought legal opinion before issuing him even his screening clearance certificate that enabled him participate in the primaries

Finally have you Jonathanian illiterates forgotten that Fashola,Shasore( both of whom are collaborating for the APC ticket) are both SANs who have indepth knowledge of the Electoral act and the Constitution and from the position of opponents would have tried to see if Ambode's aspirations can be truncated in view of this 'discovery' if indeed it holds any legal water

The useless document up there must have been seen and vetted by all parties to this APC ticket before it ever found its way to NL

Keep digging y'all......you might even soon discover that he is not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by sunnyflakes(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2014
HATERS Y RE U BENT ON CUTTING THIS MANS JOY SHORT. HE ISN'T D GOVERNOR YET OOOOH
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by efilefun(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Mere looking at him and hearing that name u gonna know he's not a lagosian... I prefer fashola's candidate to that tout looking guy SASORE ALL THE WAY EKO KONI BAJE OOO
Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 06, 2014
soroptimist:
Charlatans!!

Keep fooling yourselves over what is expressly clear via the constitution

Has he not been residing in Lagos for more than 10years?

And to even think that the clarion call for his 'arrest' is coming from neanderthals like the OP

Una go cry taya

So, basically, in your obtuse mind, they're "charlatans" for telling him to stop claiming an axis he isn't from. And a family he has no ancestral connection whatsoever with, no?

You're a mo.ron!

Why can't he just claim who he's and contest based on that? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode by onatisi(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2014
midep:
PDP at work, whichever 1st to comment !
you are a first class foool . Read the article and point out where pdp is mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.