Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

God Will Punish Airtel!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Will Punish Airtel!! (2699 Views)

Help Me My Fellow Nairaland And God Will Help U / How To Punish Flasher / Who Can Help Me With Mtn Credit Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Punish Airtel!! by dreydee(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
I so much hate that stupid network called airtel, magine trying to restore service on it after many trials I saw online, the last option was to factory reset.,after doing that, problem is still nor solved.
Airtel! Zap you!!! I don't care if the mods ban me, I won't come back for 10 years! Stup.id network with no future! If I ever buy their sim again let me know why, all my important files and documents are gone now! angry I wish their CEO sees this , RUBBISH! angry any f.ool that's mentions me to say rubbish is a BIG F.OOL! my life's work is in here!

Hello GLO!

MODIFIED: the I'd.iots have restored the network this morning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin dem force u use am?
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Kyase(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
murimoney:
grin grin grin dem force u use am?

I wonder ooh

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by REB3L(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
finally dreydee has seen the light....welcome brother.
oh and before I forget...
that was a #charitycomment.
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by amunkita(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op.. I dey feel ur para..
Since we re on front page bonaza, pls mk dem move dis 1 to front page so dat Airtel Ceo wuld see it nd compensate him...

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Oluwatosean(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa oo, see as u dey para! Jxt bcuz lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by holatin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
airtel I dey use am for the past two month with sadness.
dem just dey zapp me but I don't Ve a choice till next tomorrow I go remove am
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Chimarto: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
What is really your problem OP?
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by seyopsy1(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2014
eyah......#charitycomment

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by THEHEROINMEE: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Bro dem force use am na, airtel good sef, try Glo
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by mcsnup: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2014
you phone get issues you day blame airtel...knowledge na powerful tool o!
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by IconicKay(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Wetin Airtel do you no talk, instead you dey insult them.
Nawa to you o
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by falcon01: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Hahahah. See your lyf
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2014
You blame Airtel for your foolishness, you no know say factory reset na to wipe your phone to initial state.
Dem draw mumu for your face

3 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by realtem(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2014
ITbomb:
You blame Airtel for your foolishness, you no know say factory reset na to wipe your phone to initial state.
Dem draw mumu for your face
abeg pity the guy condition na
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by otimothy(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
op your mumu tie wrapper con wear coat on top,u do factory reset dey complain of lost data,#definitionsfor"smart"folks# factory reset restores ur phone back to the way it was from the factory meaning everything is wiped clean,u get problem wit line u go online go dey read laymen blogs wen to call airtel call center na free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by vosquare: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
otimothy:
op your mumu tie wrapper con wear coat on top,u do factory reset dey complain of lost data,#definitionsfor"smart"folks# factory reset restores ur phone back to the way it was from the factory meaning everything is wiped clean,u get problem wit line u go online go dey read laymen blogs wen to call airtel call center na free.
Thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by constance500: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Dem force u use am, I been using it Since and it's fair I Could say.
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by ddjay: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
WOW YOU MEAN SOME PEOPLE STILL USE AIRTEL IN NIGERIA, WHAT A TERRIBLE SHAME

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Dreyl(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Guy the problem is from your phone not from airtel network perhaps their network is epilectic sometimes,but i doubt maybe it's from them you should have booth your phone or rather remove the battery and sim for 5 seconds and put it back the network will be restored maximumly,you just fvcked up by factory reseting it.
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by dreydee(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Guy the problem is from your phone not from airtel network perhaps their network is epilectic sometimes,but i doubt maybe it's from them you should have booth your phone or rather remove the battery and sim for 5 seconds and put it back the network will be restored maximumly,you just fvcked up by factory reseting it.

I did that since when! The problem is even from them,the idiots have restored network this morning angry
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by dapotemi: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Na wa o
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by dapotemi: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Kk
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by dapotemi: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Airtel nd dere wahala
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Dreyl(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
dreydee:

I did that since when! The problem is even from them,the idiots have restored network this morning angry
Good then.
But you goofed by factory reseting your phone because that's not where the problem lies,however you should have use some given techniques inorder to stabilize the fluctuating network,rather than factoring reseting.seems you don't know there's a high chance you will damage the secure element that is designed to protect your NFC chip from tampering.this quickly disables Google wallet and some important apps and there's no fix once that happens.
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by dreydee(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Good then.
But you goofed by factory reseting your phone because that's not where the problem lies,however you should have use some given techniques inorder to stabilize the fluctuating network,rather than factoring reseting.seems you don't know there's a high chance you will damage the secure element that is designed to protect your NFC chip from tampering.this quickly disables Google wallet and some important apps and there's no fix once that happens.

That's why they have a backup function
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by eppysold(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
#charitycomment
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by ifex370(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
ma hear say ah no comment cool
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by experimentist: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
OP mek I jux ad to the comments..
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by bhaliz44(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Spreads mat cool
Re: God Will Punish Airtel!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
What punishment do u want for them again from econet to vmobile...to from vmobile zain (are they really not inzane) from sain to airtel are they not aready cursed i have projected to remove the hell from my phone by next week tues. &throw the hell to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

See When The Latest MTN 7GB For N2000 Offer Is Ending / Help:5000mah Battery Drains Fast / World’s First Smartphone With In-hole Display And 48MP AI Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.