Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... (538 Views)

Photo:The Hand Of Rainbow Colors / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! / 'never Bite The Hand That Feeds You' Angry Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... by dapsoneh: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Peeps, the year is gradually going to an end, if you have the opportunity to turn back the hand of time, wht wld you have done differently?
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... by Ambrogio(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... by Blitz4real(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
August was terrible for me i regretted seing that month,in as much as we are living we must always expect difficult times Praise be to God i overcome mine
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... by dapsoneh: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Blitz4real:
August was terrible for me i regretted seing that month,in as much as we are living we must always expect difficult times Praise be to God i overcome mine
thank God for ur life bro, @ least we ar stil here. All thnks to God for the gift of life
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time.... by chijoy7(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Music Artiste / Jennifer Aniston Is Hunting For The Perfect Honeymoon Destination / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.