Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Beginning : Where We All Are At Our Wits End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beginning : Where We All Are At Our Wits End (682 Views)

September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse / Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum / Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning : Where We All Are At Our Wits End by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes. How did the first particle or energy or god come into being ? What is the nature of nothingness? Have you ever pondered upon these ?
Someone once shook his head pitifully at me and implored me to just 'believe' in God and stop disturbing my brain with these kind of reasoning. But, what is the value of a man who abhors Reason or a society where Reason and questions are forbidden ?
Darwin's evolutionary theory only dealt with the origin of species ...not on origin of life or the first particle ! Religious books just command you to believe in any one of thousands of deities . It is clear , the two sides will most likely never truly answer the question of our origin ; this is where we all hit the brickwall and its funny . But at least the atheists (in its different shades ) are honest by saying we don't really know unlike our religious zealots who endlessly exhibit the arrogance of ignorance by claiming the answer lie in their books.
Any fresh ideas for me concerning the ORIGIN pls ?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning : Where We All Are At Our Wits End by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2014
The Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Woman Keeps Husband Corpse Upstairs For 6 Months, Praying For A Resurre / What Would You Have Done? / Where To Stop And Where Not To While Reading The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.