Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? (1118 Views)

FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / How To Change One's Nairaland Username / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by Douzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2006
Can someone let me know if it's possible to cancel one's account on Nairaland, and if possible, how does one go about it?
Re: How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by SuNnChNn(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
Stop loggin into the account tongue
Re: How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by naijadiva2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
duh that's the only way.
Re: How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by Douzy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
Ok, thanks y'all!
Re: How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
You can't cancel your Nairaland account. Once you enter, we lock the door and throw the key away! grin
Re: How To Cancel One's Nairaland Account? by Oracle(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2006
Seun:

You can't cancel your Nairaland account. Once you enter, we lock the door and throw the key away! grin
WHAT?
Oh my God! i'm trapped
trapped in nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Why Do People Drink? / Nairaland Chat! Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.