Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerians Vs Jamaicans Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Vs Jamaicans Joke (4713 Views)

Nigerians Vs. Jamaicans (FUNNY!) / TWEETFIGHT!!! Nigerians VS Kenyans / Why Do Nigerians Quarrel With Jamaicans & Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Vs Jamaicans Joke by YinkaGal(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
This Joke Truly Makes me Laugh What do you think share your views

[size=16pt]one day, there were two men in a pub. one was nigerian and one was jamaican. they both spoke to the bar tender at the same time to ask for a drink. the bar tender said "sorry i can only do one at a time" and the nigerian said "serve me first not no jamaican" and the jamaican man said "serve me first not no dam nigerian". they the began to argue:

Nigerian: because your america's little lap dogs thats why your so ignorant. jamaican: no its because your england'S little lap dogs why your s o up tight.

nigerian:well your country is Agriculturally poor! jamaican: well your country is financially poor!

nigerian: if thats true why do we have a bigger country that you and not all cramped togther in some small reject island? jamaican: well God did say give to the needy and those less fortunate than yourselves.

nigerian: well you get your money by selling weed on the streets! who's needy now, selling a joint to earn a buck? Jamaican: well at least we sell it honestly, you nigerians have to commit fraud to get your cash. conning old ladies into giving you their dentures so you can sell.

nigerian: well im so sorry that we lack your Intelligence in drug dealing skills. jamaican: well im very sorry your country lacks water!

nigerian: thats all good but when was the last time jamaica be at nigeria in football? i better find my calander thats shows the dates in B.C.!!!! jamaican:thats only true because unlike you we play with footballs not pebbles, stones, rocks and boulders bare footed

nigerian: if we can't affod clothing why are our 'posh' dressing clothes better than yours? jamaican: (silent)

nigerian: what no answer!!!! jamaican: no!! its just that, if you like to see men wearing dresses thats fine. but not near me.

nigerian: we also have rare species in our country making us very importance economically!! jamaican: yeah i agree, good looking nigerians are rare, if there are any i mean!

nigerian:There are alot of good looking nigerians our culture on a whole is much better than your cause we don't go round wit guns in our socks, knives in our bra's, pepper sprays in out boxe rs just to protect our selves.

jamaican:what are you talking about!!! our culture is much better we have world famous artists that come from jamaican, who can sing and dance unlike you nigerians who sing madness and dance by jumping around a fire banging your feet on the floor.

nigerian:at leats we have our own languages unlike you jamaican who just steal a language then becuase you can't talk it good you try to make it seem like its a your own language. try beg language) oloshi!!!

jamaican: well at least we have an airport with aeroplanes!!!!! that fly!!!! and don't need push starts!!!!and fly on petrol not wheat like yours. when you go on holidays you have to make a handglider out of bull skin and climb to the top of mount bobo and hope for strong winds.

nigerian: well remember you ALL originate from Africa so remember your

& gt; roots!!!

jamaican: maybe you don't know this but we gained independance over 40 years ago and it was from britian not nigeria.

then a white man came who had been listening and said "well both of your remember your were our slaves, we found you, we owned you both and still do in some black countries. so who is the best race overall remember that!!!!"

then the jamaican man looked at the nigerian man then looked at the white man and said jamaican: who are the best footballers in the world? nigerian: brazil!! who are black jamaican: whos the heavy weight champion at boxing nigerian: lennux lewis, black jamaican: who is the best boxer ever!!! nigerian: mohammed Ali, black jamaican: who is the fastest runner in the world? nigerian: morece green, black jamaican: who are the best female tennis players i n the world? nigerian: serena and venus williams, black jamaican: who is the best golfer in the world? nigerian: tiger woods, black jamaican: who is the best basketball player ever? nigerian: michael jordan, black jamaican: who is the greatest pop singer of all time? nigerian: michael jackson, black(ish)

as you can see we 'the blacks' have the better talants its just that you don't let us in your colleges or universitys becuase you know we will surpass you, we have better physical bodies because we are born with that but to get knowledge you have to learn and you wont let us!!! cause you fear us!

so white man do you really think your the better race [/size=16]
Re: Nigerians Vs Jamaicans Joke by naijadiva2(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2006
i liked it.
Re: Nigerians Vs Jamaicans Joke by saydoor(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2006
i love the joke i cant lie for you i was eating when i read this i was like hahahahahahaahah o ti poju

(1) (Reply)

13 Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationship / Success Has Many Friends! (A Must Read) / Jokes With Sprinklepee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.