Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend (3966 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by syndrum(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Have you ever become friends with a girl
you're in love with, then find out she has a
boyfriend? She may have told you, or you saw
her with him (hugging, kissing, etc.), and you
think that should be you with her. Here's
some tips!

1. Build up communication. Get some
type communication going
between the two of you. Build some
history. This takes time. She has to know
you and think about you. She isn't going
to leave her boyfriend for someone she
doesn't know, or hasn't known for long.
Most of the time, you'll be chasing her for
a long while.
2. Build trust. Do things with her after
work/school, listen to what she says,
make her laugh, she must really like and
trust you for you to get anywhere. Still,
don't submit to her all the time.
Remember that you're still the "alpha
dog". Whether she knows it or not, most
girls look to their boyfriend as a 'leader'
of sorts. If you are too nice, you will end
up being used as a free counselor.
3. Figure out what she needs (or wants)
that her current boyfriend can't or
doesn't give her. Does he swear at her or
get angry? Does he forget about her?
Does he act like he doesn't care? Does he
flirt with other girls? Show her you are
different! If you fill in the gaps of their
relationship, she will start to compare you
with him. That is the most important part.
She has to look at her boyfriend and think
about you.
4. Build on this second guessing so
that you become the boyfriend
replacement. If you're filling holes in her
boyfriend's game, then it's only a matter
of time. However, you must make sure
that she can't use you while she is still
with her boyfriend. If her boyfriend isn't
giving her something, make sure you
aren't just a secondary source she can get
it from. Otherwise, you'll never end up
replacing him. You can either wait for a
breakup, encourage the breakup, or make
something happen with her while she is
still with her boyfriend.
5. Wait for a breakup. Definitely the
hardest, most boring, but simplest
way to go. Don't push for anything
to happen and she won't feel
pressured. The danger is that she
takes you for granted and you will
always be waiting.
Cause/encourage the breakup. If you
followed earlier steps, she should
talk to you about the mistakes her
boyfriend makes. If it's serious, let
her know that what he does isn't
right and she doesn't have to put up
with it. Tell her you could never do
that to her.
6. Make something happen before they
break. This is the riskiest move as
you are asking her to cheat on her
boyfriend. Aim for just one kiss. This
kiss is supposed to make her realize
you're a better choice than her
boyfriend. If you're uncertain about
taking such a risky move, aim for a
kiss on the cheek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2014
How comes this post don't make sense to me?

Wait a minute, Is it "FTC" for me? grin

I don't give a .Ff anYwAy.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by syndrum(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
TIPS ............Always be there for her. If you are there
for her when her boyfriend isn't, there is a
big chance she will start to fall for you!
Play it smart. When her boyfriend does
something wrong to her speak up and
defend her. If he fights with you or try to
start a fight, she is sure to take your side.
Be confident.
Find out her favorite things to do and
things she doesn't like. I guarantee her
boyfriend doesn't know everything.
Don't ever give her the impression all you
like about her is the way she looks. Even if
she is ridiculously hot, do your best not to
be sleazy. That said, don't shy away from
the intimate if she shows she's down for it.
You're an alpha dog, remember?
Tread carefully near the boyfriend.
Fighting him usually messes things up with
you and the girl (although it can be to your
advantage if you know what you are doing).
Take your time! There is no way to rush
this, especially if she is close to her
boyfriend, or if he is around so much she
couldn't imagine not being with him. You
could be here for maybe a year or more. It
all comes down to how badly you want her.
Take your time, if you rush into things
you can end up embarrassed and rejected.
After this girl does break up with her
boyfriend, don't let them be best friends. It
makes getting at her incredibly difficult.
Be her shoulder to cry on.
(Side tip to the previous step) If her
boyfriend tries to start a fight, DO NOT
fight back. Tell him you respect her to
much. You may piss off the boyfriend, but
you also make him look like a jerk.
Let her naturally breakup with her
boyfriend. Cheating is wrong, and if she did
it to him, she can do it to you, too.
Just tell her how you feel. No point in
waiting. If she feels the same, that's great.
However, only follow this tip if you are the
risky type.
Wait for the right place at the right time,
you need to make sure you're in a good
place to make a move, but don't just skip
straight to it and say you love her, wait for
the right time maybe ask her at her job or
at a place you "accidentally" bumped into
her, bring up her boyfriend somehow and
then you'll know they're "relationship stats"
Add

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by syndrum(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
WARNING..

Don't suggest the girl splits with her
boyfriend unless it's reasonable. Otherwise,
she's going to catch on to your plot.
If the boyfriend catches on, which he
probably will, he will undoubtedly have an
issue with you stealing his girl. Keep the
girl in mind at all times. What does she
want? As flattering as it is to have two boys
vying for her affections, she doesn't want
you to fight! Avoid any conflict, especially
physical.
Do not get angry at her boyfriend. That
shows that you are not a nice person, and
that you are immature, and unintelligent,
and think of her as a love object, rather
than a person you respect.
This can cause a lack of trust. If you can
steal her from her boyfriend, what's to keep
someone else from stealing her from you?
While you are coming close to her make
sure you don't get too much involved in her
relationship or do stuff like shopping ,etc.
or you might just end up in the friend zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by joeace2020(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Today, more than 800 million people around the world are malnourished, meaning they do not get the minimum energy requirements set by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) of 1,690 calories per day for an urban adult and 1,650 calories for a rural dweller.
The world’s population is projected to grow by 2.3 billion people from 2009 to 2050, to 9.1 billion. To feed this growing population adequately will require a 70 percent increase in food production globally and a doubling of food production in developing countries.
There are natural limits to the productivity increases that can be obtained with conventional farming. Scientifically advanced biotechnology could greatly benefit the world’s growing population, but governments have placed severe regulatory restrictions on the use of such technology.
David Weisser, a research associate with the United States based National Center for Policy Analysis, said the most controversial aspect of biotechnology is the development of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to increase crop yields per acre and to improve the nutritional quality of the food produced.
He argues that restrictions on the development and cultivation of biotech crops have slowed global progress in conquering hunger. Through advanced research and new farming methods, global hunger could be reduced.
Those opposed to biotechnology though have rights to question its role in food security, but they could be wrong to close their eyes to the potential contributions biotechnology can have on agriculture .
Professor Calestous Juma of Harvard Kennedy School also said food security depends on four interrelated factors: quantity of food, which involves increasing agricultural productivity; access to food, which is determined both by income levels and quality of infrastructure; nutrition; and overall stability of the food system, such as resilience to shocks.
According to Prof. Juma, Genetically-modified (GM) crops or any other breeding methods on their own cannot solve the challenges related to food quality, access to food, nutrition or stability of food systems, “but their role cannot be dismissed for ideological reasons.”
GM crops already benefit smallholder farmers in several major ways. For example, they help farmers control pests and disease. This leads to higher production and increased income, which in turn provides them with increased ability to consume more nutritious food.
An example is pest-resistant GM cotton. Bt cotton is able to ward off insects and pests without additional pesticides. Reducing the need for pesticides minimizes environmental damage while increasing agricultural yields.
Although GM cotton is not directly consumed, it indirectly contributes to food security by raising household income levels and improving access to more nutritious food.
A recent study published by Plos One found that households in India growing GM cotton consumed significantly more calories. Each hectare of GM cotton increased total calorie consumption by 74 k cal per adult equivalent.
The study also showed that GM cotton adoption led to consumption of more nutritious foods – such as fruits, vegetables and animal products.
The authors estimate that if the households that do not currently grow GM cotton switched, “the proportion of food insecure households would drop by 15-20%.”
These studies do not justify the widespread adoption of GM crops to address food security, but they show that under certain conditions, the technology has the potential to contribute to increasing farm incomes which in turn gives farmers the opportunity to raise their food purchases.
Nigeria might not be far away from joining other countries that currently grow BT cotton as the Minister of Agriculture, Akinwumi Adesina , said the country is right now testing biotech cotton.
“The countries that we are competing with like Niger, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso and South Africa, all of them even India, Pakistan and United States are all into biotech

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Davotee(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Well am nat a thief, so y shuld i steal? Space booked incase of d future cos we are definitely makin Fp
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by unibenstudent1(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
I subscribe to dis post .OP nice 1
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Davotee(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2014
joeace2020:
Today, more than 800 million people around the world are malnourished, meaning they do not get the minimum energy requirements set by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) of 1,690 calories per day for an urban adult and 1,650 calories for a rural dweller.
The world’s population is projected to grow by 2.3 billion people from 2009 to 2050, to 9.1 billion. To feed this growing population adequately will require a 70 percent increase in food production globally and a doubling of food production in developing countries.
There are natural limits to the productivity increases that can be obtained with conventional farming. Scientifically advanced biotechnology could greatly benefit the world’s growing population, but governments have placed severe regulatory restrictions on the use of such technology.
David Weisser, a research associate with the United States based National Center for Policy Analysis, said the most controversial aspect of biotechnology is the development of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to increase crop yields per acre and to improve the nutritional quality of the food produced.
He argues that restrictions on the development and cultivation of biotech crops have slowed global progress in conquering hunger. Through advanced research and new farming methods, global hunger could be reduced.
Those opposed to biotechnology though have rights to question its role in food security, but they could be wrong to close their eyes to the potential contributions biotechnology can have on agriculture .
Professor Calestous Juma of Harvard Kennedy School also said food security depends on four interrelated factors: quantity of food, which involves increasing agricultural productivity; access to food, which is determined both by income levels and quality of infrastructure; nutrition; and overall stability of the food system, such as resilience to shocks.
According to Prof. Juma, Genetically-modified (GM) crops or any other breeding methods on their own cannot solve the challenges related to food quality, access to food, nutrition or stability of food systems, “but their role cannot be dismissed for ideological reasons.”
GM crops already benefit smallholder farmers in several major ways. For example, they help farmers control pests and disease. This leads to higher production and increased income, which in turn provides them with increased ability to consume more nutritious food.
An example is pest-resistant GM cotton. Bt cotton is able to ward off insects and pests without additional pesticides. Reducing the need for pesticides minimizes environmental damage while increasing agricultural yields.
Although GM cotton is not directly consumed, it indirectly contributes to food security by raising household income levels and improving access to more nutritious food.
A recent study published by Plos One found that households in India growing GM cotton consumed significantly more calories. Each hectare of GM cotton increased total calorie consumption by 74 k cal per adult equivalent.
The study also showed that GM cotton adoption led to consumption of more nutritious foods – such as fruits, vegetables and animal products.
The authors estimate that if the households that do not currently grow GM cotton switched, “the proportion of food insecure households would drop by 15-20%.”
These studies do not justify the widespread adoption of GM crops to address food security, but they show that under certain conditions, the technology has the potential to contribute to increasing farm incomes which in turn gives farmers the opportunity to raise their food purchases.
Nigeria might not be far away from joining other countries that currently grow BT cotton as the Minister of Agriculture, Akinwumi Adesina , said the country is right now testing biotech cotton.
“The countries that we are competing with like Niger, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso and South Africa, all of them even India, Pakistan and United States are all into biotech
wahala dey. Hw dis one go take.......
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Tonykings: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Dnt u dare try dt... frnd zone tinz straight!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by iceberylin(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
įŋçāşę şђā grin
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
emperormero:
How comes this post don't make sense to me?

Wait a minute, Is it "FTC" for me? grin

I don't give a .Ff anYwAy.

i'm here to check spelling mistakes........i've just detected one frm you
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by bionick: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
At last..... Amaka is gon be mine......
She's been killing herself because of that stupid smoker....
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by bionick: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Abeg!....syndrum is good to go......front page thingzzz
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by engineringkid(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:
įŋçāşę şђā grin
I pity those who follow u,u will be spamming their timeline with gibberish!!
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
Why not get another girl

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
ty265:

i'm here to check spelling mistakes........i've just detected one frm you

funnY enough, yours ain't perfect either, as I've detected three from you.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2014
emperormero:

funnY enough, yours ain't perfect either, as I've detected three from you.

"Funny enough, Yours ain't perfect either as i've detected three from you"
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
ty265:

lol... Keep it up son! You're making my weekend cool
ty265:

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by yomi007k(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Don't think of how ur life will get better. Be thinking of how to steal someones girlfriend, well na ur own life achievement be that sha.
D girl u stole yesterday will be stolent 2moro...I need 2 booze o jare
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Tee99(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Waiting for a 2nd hand material instead of going for a new one with less time, energy and psychological misuse of the brain.

Meanwhile, get ready to defend whatever you get through a loophole like this cos no be only you smart pass.
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by bionick: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Tee99 post=r28637156:
Waiting for a 2nd hand material instead of going for a new one with less time, energy and psychological misuse of the brain.

Meanwhile, get ready to defend whatever you get through a loophole like this cos no be only you smart pass.

i guess dr's something you don't know or something people re not telling u...... Do u know somefn about been obsessed with your type of woman..... Ishio oporopo
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2014
I was here.

1month ban no easy o
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Decale: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Tee99(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
bionick:

i guess dr's something you don't know or something people re not telling u...... Do u know somefn about been obsessed with your type of woman..... Ishio oporopo

Thinking obsession is love is ur mistake. About going afta a certain type of woman I really loved... That's a story for another day
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by dechandel(f): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2014
God will punish all the girlfriend snatchers. Op you too for creating this thread
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by unibenstudent1(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:
God will punish all the girlfriend snatchers. Op you too for creating this thread
why did u not use thunder to fire him too

Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by dechandel(f): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
why did u not use thunder to fire him too
Lol
Help me dash him that one
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Anaskie(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hehehehe
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by unibenstudent1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:
Lol
Help me dash him that one
ok thunder loading
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Sunymoore(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Get moar money
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by mencade4: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:
am not snatching you na....am claiming you. tongue
Re: How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend by Afrok(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
This thread is one of the reasons why LADIES WON'T STOP FRIEND-ZONING GUYS lipsrsealed smh undecided...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? / Would You Or Let Your Girlfriend Rock This Outfit ? / 10 Most Shocking Sexual Traditions From Around The World (no 5 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.