Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (37701 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2014
If You Didnt You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't kill earthworms with salt.
― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into
your pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see
when the lights went off.
- If you never waved at white birds
expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees at nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your
cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy

606 Likes 94 Shares

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by thankyouJesus(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
#commentcharity.
Modified: so na like this ftc be? Wey I think say money dey involve. #peoplenogetwork.

16 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
thankyouJesus:
#commentcharity
Lmaoo.. grin ..I didn't know how to feel when I saw ur comment

4 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
eistien:
angry so u no go make any comment
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Firefire(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.

― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.

― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.

― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d
next street and the owners dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into
ur pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see
when d lights went off.

- If u neva waved @ white birds
expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur
pocket and eat while walking in the street.

- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if u never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If u never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with ur
cloth in ur hands.

Then I gues ur Childhood wasn't
Fun......

very interesting @ bolded. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

very interest @ bolded. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin Dat unclad ish,I became aware of my Johnson at an early age so I started hiding dat part

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
grin Dat unclad ish,I became aware of my Johnson at an early age so I started hiding dat part

grin

Small pikin sweet well well at least for we ajepako for AJ City. cool

16 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Tee99(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Oya Op give me the award! E be like say na just 2 I failed (waving white bird and ghost in mango tree)

4 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Tee99:
Oya Op give me the award! E be like say na just 2 I failed (waving white bird and ghost in mango tree)
Come take hand shake with lotsa blessings
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by makazona(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2014
not possible in Honolulu wia i stay

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
makazona:
not possible in Honolulu wia i stay
and where is that?
My younger 1ce no Xpirience these things cos they were born into enjoyment ..unlike me when them born b4 things make sense..So I did most of these

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2014
I could relate to majority of them. Until the last few lines. Those were specific to razz kids.

I grew up at Ikoyi. grin

We are better than those that grew up in France

14 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Blackchampion(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes! my Nigerian niggas did almost all. But we don't do dem in Mexico

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by holatin(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Na only ajepako dey do dat nt all Nigeria children.
Its good to be AJEPAK'S

5 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by StrongPen1s: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
I didn't do any of this sh1t......I was a complete ajebo pikin angry

3 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by holyboss: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Hehehheeh
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by olusolaj(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Yy
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by constance500: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
I didn't do any here in frankuft grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by thiefnubu(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
I have nothing to say...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Book space first
Modified: I did all that and still doing it lol

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by intergral(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Kpom kpo rom kpo Nigerian
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by dridowu: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmmm dos days
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kenp20(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
quite a long time ago....

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Wittywizard(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
I never did any of such cos i never grewup in a good forsaken country like this.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by chibwike(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Supermartins congrats on making fp

i wonder how everyone managed to have a similar childhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by DonaldGenes(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Oh yes, Op is damn RIGHT

Sometimes, I do still bath Nakedd when no one is around our compound. Just wanna relive my old Childhood memories..

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by rozayx5(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2014
madam koi koi

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Jaffar23(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2014
What about putting glass under girls skirts wen dey with r were playing ten-ten to set their pants.. Lol common guys back me up on dis

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.