Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? (1056 Views)

Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? / Can You Spend 1 Month In This House For 1 Million Dollars + No Wi-fi? / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
If u are offered a million dollars, will u accept to leave your country...Nigeria as a case study and never return?

As for me...YES O! let's have ur opinion?
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by marvelousabah(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
[b]i swear with my life.i will never live this country for any kind off money,first i cant do without dis country,everytin u are luking for in a country naija gat it,if its about the money.i can make that here in naija and still have my fun and flexing,forget the security situation,we shall soon overcome.what is there in anoda country that naija dont gat,even the west you people run to admire this country,thats y dey want to bring this nation to its knees.have u being watching CNN and BBC lately haven't u noticed they love reporting any news that will make this country look bad becs of jealosy and they know this country has the potentials to become a world power,so my brds and sistas,that money u are running outside the country to look for is here in nigeria...i got abut 3 scholaship to study outsid but i declined bcs i knw wat this nation can offer me is more than theirs.if you go to those countries,u wil be nothin but a third class citizen who will be "racailly abused",stigmatized and maginaliz,my white Gfrnd has been begging to com ova to the US but i refused.i asked her to come over instead and she will be coming arund dis xmas[/b]
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by iceberylin(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2014
bŗoķę ŋįggāz įmāgįŋįŋg ŋoŋşęŋşę undecided
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by ghost1718(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
abeg why chinese woman YASH DEY FLAT undecidedundecidedundecided??..........

Is it anytime the money finish or that Onceundecided??
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by Chaleeee: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
No way!!
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:
bŗoķę ŋįggāz įmāgįŋįŋg ŋoŋşęŋşę undecided

I c..u talk from xperience! Sorry bro..
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
ghost1718:
abeg why chinese woman YASH DEY FLAT undecidedundecidedundecided??..........

Is it anytime the money finish or that Onceundecided??

Querry for the gods! Or better still ask PEJ!
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by aristocrazzy: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Depends where am going to.
Iraq. No way. Or sierra leonne.
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by ghost1718(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
undecidedshaii
i GO ask him
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2014
ghost1718:
undecidedshaii
i GO ask him

When did PEJ turn him? Abi u mean the gods?
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by datguru: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2014
There's no country like Nigeria and I can't forfeit my citizenship for any reason. I'd prefer to be a governor in Nigeria than embrace the sit of an American president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
datguru:
There's no country like Nigeria and I can't forfeit my citizenship for any reason. I'd prefer to be a governor in Nigeria than embrace the sit of an American president.

True Citizen..#oshe
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by unibenstudent1(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Farano this should be in general section ?

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by holatin(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Why not ??
then I go relocate to Ghana.....am just a stone throw from nigeria
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by stanconnect(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2014
holatin:
Why not ??
then I go relocate to Ghana.....am just a stone throw from nigeria

Lol..igbo man!
Re: Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY AND ALLOW ME TO DECIDE IMMEDIATELY

coolthats how i roll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Diamond Sold For Over N4 Billion Naira In New York / Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep / 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.