Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

“if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe (5939 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian - By Pius Adesanmi / Fact: "If APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard" - Doyin Okupe, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okuigbe - El Barstardo.

2 Likes

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Sirniyeh(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
For those who don't know, Okupe was born by mistake. He's renown to be A "Useless bastard" in his village
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by idu1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bastard okupe
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by brownlord: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
Okupe is the definition of what a bastard is. He is a BASTARD PERSONIFIED!! Anyone who knows him should tell him I said so.

grin grin

For ya mind, if them arrest you now, na ur husband go go dey run police station

Btw. When will DSS release those tinubu boys? Tinubu please go n release ibsultan from DSS office, nigga is staying too long, and demdem re-arrested?
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:

Btw. When will DSS release those tinubu release ibsultan from DSS office, nigga is staying to long, and demdem re-arrested?

Brownfool, again when was ur papa rearrested by DSS touts?

3 Likes

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by brownlord: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Demdem:

Retardemdem, xup u, when you show?
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:

Retardemdem, xup u, when you show?

Demdem:

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Gbawe: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:

Btw. When will DSS release those tinubu boys? Tinubu please go n release ibsultan from DSS office, nigga is staying too long, and demdem re-arrested?

So that is the Nigeria you want? A place where law-abiding citizens are locked up for calling a man the name he invited Nigerians to call him if a certain outcome does not come to pass? Bros, move along. This thread is not for you. Join us in calling Okupe a bastard, because that is the only option available, or clear off. Okupe the fatso put himself in this position. It must be the billion dollar food dropping from his Oga's table that has bamboozled his senses. Never forget the saying "act in haste repent at leisure". Okupe the charlatan now has to repent at leisure. It will even be worse for the fat "bastard" if GEJ is thrown out of Aso Rock next year.

3 Likes

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by brownlord: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gbawe:

So that is the Nigeria you want? A place where law-abiding citizens are locked up for calling a man the name he invited Nigerians to call him if a certain outcome does not come to pass? Bros, move along. This thread is not for you. Join us in calling Okupe a bastard, because that is the only option available, or clear off. Okupe the fatso put himself in this position. It must be the billion dollar food dropping from his Oga's table that has bamboozled his senses. Never forget the saying "act in haste repent at leisure". Okupe the charlatan now has to repent at leisure. It will even be worse for the fat "bastard" if GEJ is thrown out of Aso Rock next year.

Remove the log in your eye oga, should have just ignored my comment, what you saying now was what your buhari did when he truncated democratic elected govt." Arresting of law abiding citizens" without fair trial and illegal execution, if I'm to go by that you wrote, I vote GEJ on this over buhari

@Okupe, wtf is that, we don't know him here
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Front page please. If we don't let the words of our Politicians hunt them, they will never learn.
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by jumu: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
doyin is a yoruba name you are already bastard
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
Omo ale ni Doyin Okuigbe! I didn't say it o! He did.
APC has already survived and is taking over Aso Rock next year!

Please before you start insulting your father, your great grand father, your grand father and your lineage, please show us a link of where he said cos APC is all about propaganda....if you cant provide it then all the insults on this man wll be rained on your household.....fools
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

Please before you start insulting your father, your great grand father, your grand father and your lineage, please show us a link of where he said cos APC is all about propaganda....if you cant provide it then all the insults on this man wll be rained on your household.....fools

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=198319&cpage=1
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okupe bastard grin
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by arewafederation: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

[s] Please before you start insulting your father, your great grand father, your grand father and your lineage, please show us a link of where he said cos APC is all about propaganda....if you cant provide it then all the insults on this man wll be rained on your household.....fools [/s]

Are you asking for link?

No wonder people like you see nothing wrong with the ineptitude of our leaders due to lack of exposure and awareness.
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
olas24u:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=198319&cpage=1

Did you open that link and read what's in it before you paste?? A news paper of an apc state said it without mentioning where and when he said it and you believe it....i pity for apc ideology and propaganda...smh
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

Did you open that link and read what's in it before you paste?? A news paper of an apc state said it without mentioning where and when he said it and you believe it....i pity for apc ideology and propaganda...smh

http://dailypost.ng/2013/04/24/if-apc-doesnt-crumble-before-2014-dont-call-me-okupe-presidential-aide-blows-hot/
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apcll-collapse-soon-presidency/
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
arewafederation:

Are you asking for link?

No wonder people like you see nothing wrong with the ineptitude of our leaders due to lack of exposure and awareness.

Someone wake up and post rubbish and said mr a said this without showing us a link or when he said and u start reigning abuses blaming your lineage...try and have sense
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okupe bastard grin
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
olas24u:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apcll-collapse-soon-presidency/

I just read your punch link I didn't see where he mentioned you should call him anything, not to talk of calling him bastard.. apc which way forward...your beating round the bush show me your proof
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by aresa: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
The crooked and corrupt clown is a bastard of course..

1 Like

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
olas24u:

http://dailypost.ng/2013/04/24/if-apc-doesnt-crumble-before-2014-dont-call-me-okupe-presidential-aide-blows-hot/

I still don't see where he mentioned bastard or something related to it... am waiting for the actual link where he mentioned it aside what osundefender alleged...am waiting cankerworms
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

I just read your punch link I didn't see where he mentioned you should call him anything, not to talk of calling him bastard.. apc which way forward...your beating round the bush show me your proof

You have a problem right ,you are choosing what to read after 3 links
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by aresa: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
olas24u:

You have a problem right ,you are choosing what to read after 3 links

viczing:

Gej till 2019
Gej till buhari turn christian

^^^^^ reason for his inability to rationally read and comprehend...
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
aresa:

In short, he is daft. grin

1 Like

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
aresa:

There's nothing to take from the 3 link you such a psycho for coming to NL to mislead piple
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by laimo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okupe big BASTARD!
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by olas24u(f): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
viczing:

There's nothing to take from the 3 link you such a psycho for coming to NL to mislead piple

2 other people ;on the forum had already confirmed your state of mind.But from my own assessment you are a supporter of the present govt and their is nothing bad about that .But Okupe is a bastard grin
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by aresa: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Demdem:

In short, he is daft. grin

Just like many of them running around NL..

1 Like

Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by viczing(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
olas24u:

2 other people ;on the forum had already confirmed your state of mind.But from my own assessment you are a supporter of the present govt and their is nothing bad about that .But Okupe is a bastard grin

Ok
Re: “if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe by Ymodulus: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okupe is a man with several accolades, in 2014 December 6th . He was given the deserved title BASTARD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.