Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. (1388 Views)

Library And Information Science Students' FORUM. We address your case here. / Which University Is Most Renowned For Cultism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Hi, please am writing a mini project, I need a renowned library scientist or a library and information science students to help put me through. plssssssss.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by toms55(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
I hope its not too late if i want to help now? also re u a library and information science student?
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 1:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Specify the area of LIS
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2014
toms55:
I hope its not too late if i want to help now? also re u a library and information science student?
no its not. am not finding the course easy. I will send you a pm.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2014
LibrarianD:
Specify the area of LIS
cataloguing, classification, compilation of bibliography.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by toms55(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
no its not. am not finding the course easy. I will send you a pm.
okay then.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
cataloguing, classification, compilation of bibliography.
I.e. Knowledge organization. Your topic of interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
LibrarianD:

I.e. Knowledge organization. Your topic of interest
sorry I don't understand.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your areas of interest falls under knowledge organization. I'll need your suggested topic(s) of interest...
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by toms55(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
LibrarianD:
Specify the area of LIS
there are diverse areas in library and information science. Such as indexing and abstracting, knowledge management , information technology and software applications in librarianship nd so much more including those that the lady has mentioned.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by toms55(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
LibrarianD:
Your areas of interest falls under knowledge organization. I'll need your suggested topic(s) of interest...
in my school it is called knowledge management , it deals with all aspect of administrative process in librarianship. It goes along with all the functions of management as regards managing the knowledge acquired from both printed nd electronic materials for posterity even human knowledge management is included in most cases
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
Hi, please am writing a mini project, I need a renowned library scientist or a library and information science students to help put me through. plssssssss.
@Adaobi12 my interest is to render the necessary assistance in line with your post. Consequently, I requested for the topic of your mini project.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2014
LibrarianD:

@Adaobi12 my interest is to render the necessary assistance in line with your post. Consequently, I requested for the topic of your mini project.
. pls can you drop your bbm pin let me add you up let's chat better. pls
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Adaobi12:
. pls can you drop your bbm pin let me add you up let's chat better. pls

which school do you attend? I may be able to assist you in cataloguing and classification.. HOD LIS, Unilorin is the best man so far .. Wanna chat on whatsapp?
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
choose4me:

which school do you attend? I may be able to assist you in cataloguing and classification.. HOD LIS, Unilorin is the best man so far .. Wanna chat on whatsapp?
. Fed poly oko.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
choose4me:

. Fed poly oko. yea drop your number.
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Oraeri30: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2015
You sure need a good and knowledgeable guide as you write
Are you writing your PhD dissertation in Library science read this

Meeting the Information Needs of Adult Users of Public Libraries in South-East Zone of Nigeria
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/meeting-information-adult-users-public-libraries-southeast-zone-nigeria/

NB. www.uniprojectsearch.com has A-grade projects in every department
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by saipn: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
toms55:
I messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by Mrlcredible: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
LibrarianD:
Specify the area of LIS
hi is your mailbox active?
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrlcredible:
hi is your mailbox active?
Any update?
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2021
LibrarianD:
Any update?
hi Librarian.
Please I got this assignment, can you help me with it.
As a librarian in your community, write a proposal on the need assessment analysis you intend to carry out
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by LibrarianD: 8:01pm On May 06, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
hi Librarian.
Please I got this assignment, can you help me with it.
As a librarian in your community, write a proposal on the need assessment analysis you intend to carry out

I can help you in getting the resources needed to do your assignment. In this regard you'll need to:
1) tell me your level of study;
2)explain the distinctive attributes of your community, including information on the largest usergroup;
3) let me know the format given by the lecturer ;
4)mention the expected number of pages; and
5)Any other information
Re: A Renowned Library And Information Scientist Is Needed. by NewDawn2O21: 10:35pm On May 10, 2021
LibrarianD:

I can help you in getting the resources needed to do your assignment. In this regard you'll need to:
1) tell me your level of study;
2)explain the distinctive attributes of your community, including information on the largest usergroup;
3) let me know the format given by the lecturer ;
4)mention the expected number of pages; and
5)Any other information
Good evening sir. I'm in 300 level..
the assignment would be submitted tomorrow in the evening.
Kindly help me with any idea you have.
the lecturer didn't give us any format and I don't even know the distinctive attributes of my community sef. can you help me pls? thanks very much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2015\2016 Admission. Post Jamb And Hnd / 9 Types Of People We Have On Nigeria University Campuses / JAMB Should Be Blamed For Mass Failure Not The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.