Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! (2074 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2014
WHERE DO WE GET STARTED?
Let us start by identifying ourselves here on Nairaland. We can start by simply sharing insight about our business(if you've started any)/area of business(es), role, other areas interested passion and hobby.

Also, let us know if you are permanently based in the city, you shuttle around cities or you are planning to move to the city.

... Then I'll start from myself:

I'm an Entrepreneur
Founder at gistpage.com

My area of business interest in the recent time is

Blogging
Network marketing
Real estate
Car Dealer

We can do it all together. Let's start!

Once our group begins to bubble we will fix a meeting point, maybe once a week

It's free to be a part of us! Ask your questions or drop a comment for us here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
abi na only me waka come
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Am an entrepreneur ,founder of Ace Events
I am into :
*catering
*sales of trendy wedding gowns
*venue decorations
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by roqrules04(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Well, am into Importation
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by mobileincome(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am a Mobile Business and Marketing Consultant

CEO of stoconverge and Principal at mobileincomeschool.com

Areas of Business:
Mobile Marketing Consulting
Airtime VTU Business
Bulk SMS
Short code
Mobile Money Consultant

One of my popular threads here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2008340/how-make-100k-residual-income#28265164

VERY ON GROUND IN LAGOS
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by newacca: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
OP smiley Nice initiative, but as a blogger, try to be original with your write ups. wink To avoid scandals. For instance, Linda's blog. Plagiarism no be small offence ooo grin On a serious note, don't do copy and paste!
I wish you and all other young entrepreneurs in Lagos a successful meeting. Alles Gute! All the best in German. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
correct now we are talking ... i think say na only me waka come before ooo, oya more entrepreneur come on board, as we enter the new year we must soar high, and that can be achieved through networking, so let come together
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by franzis(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am a mini- importer, selling on major e-commerce platform ranging from konga , jumia , kaymu etc ...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Well I am planning to start an online business soon.
My business module has to do with jobs persay.
Will be updating soon and yes I am in Lagos.

I am also planning to start some other form of businesses soon like transportation etc. Plans still on paper.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by jamalee: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
sitereview:
WHERE DO WE GET STARTED?
Let us start by identifying ourselves here on Nairaland. We can start by simply sharing insight about our business(if you've started any)/area of business(es), role, other areas interested passion and hobby.

Also, let us know if you are permanently based in the city, you shuttle around cities or you are planning to move to the city.

... Then I'll start from myself:

I'm an Entrepreneur
Founder at gistpage.com

My area of business interest in the recent time is

Blogging
Network marketing
Real estate
Car Dealer

We can do it all together. Let's start!

Once our group begins to bubble we will fix a meeting point, maybe once a week

It's free to be a part of us! Ask your questions or drop a comment for us here.

Are we to share business ideas/opportunities and tips here? Or the sharing will take place when meeting each other in person? If yes, when are we meeting so that we can expedite our entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. Thanking you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
lets start by introducing our selves first

aim of this group is get to know ourselves, meet and patronage

im working on a spot on awolowo road ikoyi for our meeting point
please more entrepreneur come on board
i remain loyal
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
belike say we no get young and aspiring entrepreneur for lagos again..... abi all of una don waka comot
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by roqrules04(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
franzis:
I am a mini- importer, selling on major e-commerce platform ranging from konga , jumia , kaymu etc ...

Sup bro, pls can u guide me on aw to sell on Jumia and konga.. I do kaymu very well
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by mrsage(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
For me it's Transportation and Tourism

I'm into cab service. Just call me to book a cab anywhere within Lagos. Decent and convenient movement guaranteed.
@lagoscabby

Also into tourism. Provide packaged tours to destinations within Nigeria.

Organise regular weekend packages to visit places like: badagry, idanre hills, erin ijesha, ikangusi warm spring, visit to the zoo, world heritage sites etc.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by deluxboi(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Great initiative
I am into blogging, hosting reseller (deluxhostme dot com), working towards becoming clickbank affliate marketer.
I am a student, so my stay in the city is limited, cus I school at akure.
But hoping to meet people and gain ideas here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
lovely, now my young and aspiring entrepreneur in lagos are coming out.... this is what im talking about
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by debbydee(f): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am into mini importation, sale of male and female clothing etc

like my page www.facebook.com/DebbyD Apparel.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by aloziedaya(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Great initiative.
I am an importer. I import office equipments.
Founder at Olive Josvit Nigeria limited.
Currently in Europe.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by nnannaone(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am a trader of agricultural commodities. I base in lagos. This is a nice initiative! And I will like to be part of you. Nnanna. 08033863259. Nnannaone@yahoo.com.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by lifestyle1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Coming soon.....

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
@lifestyle1.. we dey wait ooo
no time o
get on board
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok members of young and aspiring entrepreneur in lagos we are meeting this weekend.... venue will be communicated, trying to sort it out
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by debbydee(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
the ealier we get to know the better.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by labamo07(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
I run a media consulting firm also broker oil and gas deal. Partnering at hive initiative on youth development project. Just concluded educational competition for all public primary schools on Lagos Island.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by popoolagroup(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Network marketing & Agriculture for now.
+2347018463101
ig:@mtrillz
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by labamo07(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
sitereview:
ok members of young and aspiring entrepreneur in lagos we are meeting this weekend.... venue will be communicated, trying to sort it out
I would have suggested a whatsapp group is created to enable users have a real time information and have a concensus for meeting venues. Am dropping my number for kick that off. 08083856070
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by easyresource: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
i run an online advertisement network

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by easyresource: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
or better still we can all have a singular group on facebook. where we all can discuss, i already have a group called Co- Founder Dating https://www./388138994687571/ feel free to join..Its a ground where we young entrepreneurs can find advisory,investor and co founders for our start up business.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by nnannaone(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
I would also suggest you create a whatsapp group!
nnannaone:
I am a trader of agricultural commodities. I base in lagos. This is a nice initiative! And I will like to be part of you. Nnanna. 08033863259. Nnannaone@yahoo.com.
I would also suggest you create a whatsapp group!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Lagos, let's Connect! by sitereview: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
thanx for all your suggestion
we have a group on facebook
https://www./899870156691457/
we will work on the whatsapp tingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot! Google Has The Most Cool Offices In The World (fun At Work) / Whats The Salary Range For A Graphics Designer / Register Today To Become A Paga Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.