Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? (10915 Views)

Poll: Do You Find It Disgusting?

Yes: 68% (76 votes)
No: 31% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by badboym: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2008
I went to the Bank and saw this rough Dude.As be was trying to fill WU form on a pavement,his shirt flew up and I saw his rotten ass.He din't had panties on and I was like what the Hell, Na by force to immitate Oyinbo?Some even want you to see the cheap ibo made versace of whatever fake designer they have underneath but most of them look very dirty like panties they've been wearing for months.When you see it you feel throwing up.

The girls too.I dont call it sag per say but why wear low waist pants that expoose their ass and they get insulted by Agberos and acient people and even some who just feel it's not decent.The truth is you can dress without opening that ass and still look very attractive.When I even see prostitutes at the club do it,I never wanna have a short time or take them home for a TDB.It SUCKS.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Mitchelin(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2008
Hear! Hear!!, I second that motion! angry
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by steve49ja(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2008
careful careful
ever heard of the word some? undecided
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Moyola(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2008
uhmn undecided
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by arramyjay: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2008
Ok mentally noted.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Easybaby(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2008
Next time you see one, call the police undecided
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by badboym: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
smiley ;d
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Deshannel(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
I understand boiz sagging( som fools say na swagger) i can leave wit dat
But dose chicks wit dem low waist (abi hips) jeans. Without or wit saged panties as well.
NA WA O
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by JustGood(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
How dare you complain?

Know ye not that whatever is practised is America and Europe is something that Nigerians must copy? smiley

Do you not realise that we must practice everything that our OGAS are practising? lipsrsealed
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by farotika(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
JustGood:

How dare you complain?

Know ye not that whatever is practised is America and Europe is something that Nigerians must copy? smiley

Do you not realise that we must practice everything that our OGAS are practising? lipsrsealed

too bad!!!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by kokoye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ justGood

Sarcasm is not the way to go in this kind of situation - let's bring up our kids the right way so they're not influenced by other poeples' wrongdoings.

Nice post.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Ndipe(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by tRoOE(f): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2009
Lmafooooooooooooooooooooooooooo am so busteddddddd and guilty of this offense grin grin

what's wrong with ladies sagging their sweat pants undecided
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by shope(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2009
If i gat good boxers on me wat stops me from sagging
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by uzwu: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
What if you have rottened boxers on?
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2009
shope:

If i gat good boxers on me what stops me from sagging

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by D1KeleVra(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2009
Sagging is for retards tongue lol whether u got on boxers. . . or not.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by PAPABOMBOY: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
----so you wan show ur craw craw nyash?  grin grin grin.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by MVJ(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2009
for boys the sagging is some how considerable but for girls that is total nonsense . boys that wear boxers are better of. but some boys go to the extend of wearing wrestlelers , is unfortunate that some boy wear fear ground and they will drag it down all in the name of sagging; but for those that wear boxers carry go it is your time to sag.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 23, 2009
kokoye:

@ justGood

Sarcasm is not the way to go in this kind of situation - let's bring up our kids the right way so they're not influenced by other poeples' wrongdoings.

Nice post.

The right way?
If the right way means your culture is right and another culture is wrong, u r mistaken.
I don't encourage/like sagging in men but i have learnt to respect the fact that it is a hip hop culture.
We should learn to be tolerant of other cultures.
Nigerians are quick to say that whites look down on africans and often forget that we do the exact same thing.

For me, if you sag, it is your business. As long as you don't expose your "privates", it's your freaking life/culture. If your boxers become visible, that is your business.
The way you think sagging is "razz/immoral/whatever a typical nigerian thinks" is the same way "some" akatas think Nigerian dressing looks like crap.
Low hats, hoods, and sagging are part of a culture.
You don't have to like it but you should learn to respect it.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by MaiSuya(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2009
MVJ:

for boys the sagging is some how considerable but for girls that is total nonsense . boys that wear boxers are better of. but some boys go to the extend of wearing [size=13pt]wrestlelers[/size] , is unfortunate that some boy wear fear ground and they will drag it down all in the name of sagging; but for those that wear  boxers carry go it is your time to sag.

grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Agbalanze(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2009
Since chics got d mind 2 show off their low waist and tommy whether flat or not, Guys dont mind sagging as well. Beside, we will soon go into shirts that ll' show our Abs cos d 6 packs is wasting under singlets.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 23, 2009
badboym:

I went to the Bank and saw this rough Dude.As be was trying to fill WU form on a pavement,his shirt flew up and I saw his rotten ass.He din't had panties on and I was like what the Hell, Na by force to immitate Oyinbo?Some even want you to see the cheap ibo made versace of whatever fake designer they have underneath but most of them look very dirty like panties they've been wearing for months.When you see it you feel throwing up.

The girls too.I dont call it sag per say but why wear low waist pants that expoose their ass and they get insulted by Agberos and acient people and even some who just feel it's not decent.The truth is you can dress without opening that ass and still look very attractive.When I even see prostitutes at the club do it,I never wanna have a short time or take them home for a TDB.It SUCKS.

Does it mean you take them home if they are well dressed? Bloody hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by dtwsola(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2009
If I see someone sagging, I automatically think the person is a fool. It's mostly black Americans that do it over here, although some oyinbo try and imitate. I especially get angry when I see Naija boys trying to copy the foolish style
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by dammizz(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2009
It doesnt look good on girls at all. Tha guys who go extreme about it aint fine either. U dont need to show dat lil ass all in the name of "swagger" embarassed
, But can "sagging" really be stopped
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by mohawkchic(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2009
~I  find the "Below the Bum Line" sagging the most Disgusting!! Most popular w/ Youths In London . . .grown Arse men sagging however is somefink else!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by jj201016: 1:35pm On May 23, 2009
its a free world,if som1 shows her or his bum then pluck dat eye away if u are that holy so u can enter the kingdom of God or wetin,na by force to stare at som1?carry ur nose away. na free world oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Eduu50(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2009
Its a big pity, say everything wey we dey try do for this country na just copy copy. It has eaten very deep into our culture. Its even more terrible with the girls.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by cashwise(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2009
street nonsense
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by DrLorenz1(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2009
Nice post i must say and interesting views on the subject. Although i must add mine before i leave,

@poster
Most guys who sag doesn't even know the history on sagging, neither do they understand the reaction on our culture. Now am not saying other cultures are bad, neither am i saying we should emulate every culture thrown our way. U don't get to see the whites emulating our culture over there like it was the next big thing. So i guess the issue would be to ignore their ignorance and hope they understand in future.

@post
Personally if i see a guy sagging, i see that guy as someone who is trying to either cover up for his complex (this being that he has to do it cus his friends are doing it), or he's just plain ignorant and no matter who he is, loses all respect from me. Funnily though, i've seen some quiet 'decent' sagging  grin.

For the females, it is plain ole disgusting. I mean, why would a girl sag and expect respect, they've got to earn it. They talk about respecting women (not the ones in society cus they don't dress that way) and sh**t, but they go about killing that same respect. In retrospect, we should know that most girls do it for a particular reason. Most often (about 80% of the time) they do it for atten[i]tion[/i]. Other times, they do it because it's fa[i]shion[/i]. Whichever the reason i don't think its a very decent thing to do.

Now for those who might want to run their mouths in [i]un[/i]favour of what i just said, PLEASE you don't have to say a thing.

Have a nice day,
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Haksalam(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2009
THE ORIGIN OF SAGGING CAN BE TRACED 2 PRISON. I WONDER WHY ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL IMITATE THE PEOPLE 4RM D PRISON[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by anwo247: 2:19pm On May 23, 2009
To me, the look is always horrible both on girls and boys, though their businesses!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cashmere Materials Available For Sale At Affordable Prices / African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) / Igala Cultural Meals, Delicious In Tasteb (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.