Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (12156 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by PentiumPro(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
A very moronic post drooling with bigotry that can only be penned under an anonymous status.

Igbos will blame all other Nigerians except Igbos for the collective failure of Nigeria.

I don't understand the reasoning manner of these set of people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Rexnegro(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mr op ur follow come madness don start again abi? op u mumu no be small...u started from 1970-2010..oh u tink say we the readers don't no history that first executive president was an igbo man Dr nnamdi azikiwe..what did he do with his position then? Ironsi too was a military head wat did he do ? They both dragged nigeria to the ground also I guess....abegi make we hear word...who say make igbos dey busy with trade importing fake fake tinz and forget politics that they can't produce a president from their side ? Abegi se other tribes hold them back ? Op go use ur drug pls

7 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Antivirus92(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Having read what was written by one stupid pinhead from the land of apes, I now agreed with every other Nigerians that you guys(Ibos) are nothing but fools. You and your brothers are the most foolish humans on earth. You guys are just pathetic and let me say this here, we-Yorubas can't wait for you parasites to leave Odua nation and Nigeria as whole. What are you(chest-beater) waiting for, start a war if you are really serious about gaining independence.

Aguiyi Ironsi is a Yoruba man i presumed, Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Hausa man and of course all the Ibo Politicians-Okadigbo, Wabara, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nnamani are aliens in Nigeria politics. And being aliens in Nigeria politics, nobody can hold them responsible for the failure of d past governments in which these guys are part of. Yeye dey smell!!!

Yoruba man (Yorubas didn't even vote for Obasanjo) was only a president for 8years(exluding his military presidency) in the whole history of this great country. And your brothers and sisters are more favoured in Obasanjo government than his brothers and sisters from south west. Soludo, Wabara, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Nzeribe, Ngozi Iwealla, Ezekwesili, Okereke-stock exchange, Dora akunyili were all part of that government you claimed to have failed, tagging/calling that government a failure simply cos the president was a Yoruba man but forgetting that your brothers and sisters are active part of that failed government. However, that failed government is better than your brother Jonathan government in every ways.

Listen, let me bring the collective failure of your brothers and sisters to your notice in case u r not aware of it; to let you know how useless your brothers and sisters in government are, 70% of active actors in Jonathan government are from the east and the result of their collective failure is staring at all Nigerians today. The first government that is being run completely by your brothers and sisters turn out to be the most useless, corrupt, inept, blundering and unproductive government in the history of this country Mofo.

Finally, if your brothers and sisters from your Landlocked are not part of Nigeria problem as you and your likes are trying/tried hard to make us to believe, how come your Landlocked remain undeveloped and unhabitable? why do your brothers and sisters run to better regions-west and north in millions in search of a better life that eludes them in your so called Alaigbo? how come your governors are not being held responsible for your poverty stricken states?

a troll has just spoken.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by datibo: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Having read what was written by one stupid pinhead from the land of apes, I now agreed with every other Nigerians that you guys(Ibos) are nothing but fools. You and your brothers are the most foolish humans on earth. You guys are just pathetic and let me say this here, we-Yorubas can't wait for you parasites to leave Odua nation and Nigeria as whole. What are you(chest-beater) waiting for, start a war if you are really serious about gaining independence.

Aguiyi Ironsi is a Yoruba man i presumed, Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Hausa man and of course all the Ibo Politicians-Okadigbo, Wabara, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nnamani are aliens in Nigeria politics. And being aliens in Nigeria politics, nobody can hold them responsible for the failure of d past governments in which these guys are part of. Yeye dey smell!!!

Yoruba man (Yorubas didn't even vote for Obasanjo) was only a president for 8years(exluding his military presidency) in the whole history of this great country. And your brothers and sisters are more favoured in Obasanjo government than his brothers and sisters from south west. Soludo, Wabara, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Nzeribe, Ngozi Iwealla, Ezekwesili, Okereke-stock exchange, Dora akunyili were all part of that government you claimed to have failed, tagging/calling that government a failure simply cos the president was a Yoruba man but forgetting that your brothers and sisters are active part of that failed government. However, that failed government is better than your brother Jonathan government in every ways.

Listen, let me bring the collective failure of your brothers and sisters to your notice in case u r not aware of it; to let you know how useless your brothers and sisters in government are, 70% of active actors in Jonathan government are from the east and the result of their collective failure is staring at all Nigerians today. The first government that is being run completely by your brothers and sisters turn out to be the most useless, corrupt, inept, blundering and unproductive government in the history of this country Mofo.

Finally, if your brothers and sisters from your Landlocked are not part of Nigeria problem as you and your likes are trying/tried hard to make us to believe, how come your Landlocked remain undeveloped and unhabitable? why do your brothers and sisters run to better regions-west and north in millions in search of a better life that eludes them in your so called Alaigbo? how come your governors are not being held responsible for your poverty stricken states?

you baffle me when you say the south east is under developed. Remove Lagos from the south west, no other south western state can be compared to the south east in terms of development. You can't even compare. You want us to be underdeveloped but we are not. You are only ignorant because you have never crossed Ore. Can you compare Enugu to Abeokuta? or Owerri to Osogbo? or Awka to Ibadan? they can never be... we far outweigh you in all ramification. The only reason we are in the Lagos is cos of economic gains. And we have added our quota to develop Lagos so has every other tribe done. please you need to go on vacation to know where is truly underdeveloped. And again you say the south east is landlocked, I laugh at you. We have Rivers that are very close to the sea where we can build our ports. Even if at all we truly are landlocked which we definitely arent , Switzerland is a landlocked country yet they have one of the best economy in the world. We have the Oil, we have the gas, we have the coal, we have the palm oil, and above all we have the human resources. You say we can't wait for us to go, don't worry we will go soon but remember your older relatives fought for the people they hate to still be with them. With so much we have done for Nigeria this is what we get. Education, Sports, commerce, international academic recognition, the igbos lead and will continue too. Obasanjo was president for eight years yet he couldn't fix ota and abeokuta. I just can't wait for this rubbish of a country to end.

17 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by motherlode: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rexxie:

this kinda thread with its huge and highly impacting message is only for clever,intelligent and deciphering minds....definitely not for small fish brains like you..
Lil' wonder you spluttered virtually only three meaningless and unreasonable words...

@op,nigerians had the great chance to put their heads together, at the conference that took place earlier in the year,and clear up the numerous beaureaucratic spanners and clogs in the works as regards foundamental issues plaguing the land but blew it away..it would have been worse if the likes of odumakin had been as stuppid as those 'amala merchants', who sold the speakership of the hor for peanuts,and teamed his arsse up with the northerners..
The country is indeed blessed but so cursed with bad and evil leaders and players at the helms of affairs..cursed with 'parasites' who,due to their phantom larger numbers,chose to suppress and oppress others and exploit and drain away their resources and allocate same to themselves..these are parasites who kill bills and motions that will uplift the standard of living the people/geese laying the golden eggs..nigeria is such a terrible case,the people are long'a time divided along ethnic and tribal lines (thats normal...you guys should stop the self deception,nigeria aint one) and only something drastically foundamental, maybe in the form of a real revolution,....can address her reals issues otherwise that break up and disintegration is inevitable..
Its either true federalism/confederation and right to self determination or its sure curtains.

In the meantime,stick ur arsse with da devil (the hardworking GEJ who is face with a lot of human,artificial,real,unreal and 'phd' problems) you know and geddahell outta da tracks of that smiling goblin and monster looking every bit like an angel you think you know.

N. do you Nigerians had the chance to put their heads together and solicit for CHANGE cheesy when politics was played in choosing representatives and even the loud voice gets it is and was a wrong voting system when the minority would have a louder voice than the majority undecided although some little changes were documented but have they being implemented sad I stand on the fact that power lies in the hands of the youths! This is Democracy and we have certain rights, we can rally against bad governance and corrupt system but who wants to do that when a president is monopolizing almost everything to get total power and control Do you want people to lose their lives while soliciting for change where it is only possible cheesy that is when Kabiru knows he has a mother somewhere that he wants to cater for or when you yourself will remember you still have a long way to go grin
Let's work together for CHANGE it starts with me and you? wink

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Arinze96(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't think the OP is actually supporting anybody. Reading well between the lines, you can derive that the OP is saying you should compare the present with the past before accusing and you will see that they are all the same. The solution? Maybe True Federalism. GEJ is not the problem, APC is not the problem, PDP is not the problem but the SYSTEM and the people under these parties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
datibo:
you baffle me when you say the south east is under developed. Remove Lagos from the south west, no other south western state can be compared to the south east in terms of development. You can't even compare. You want us to be underdeveloped but we are not. You are only ignorant because you have never crossed Ore. Can you compare Enugu to Abeokuta? or Owerri to Osogbo? or Awka to Ibadan? they can never be... we far outweigh you in all ramification. The only reason we are in the Lagos is cos of economic gains. And we have added our quota to develop Lagos so has every other tribe done. please you need to go on vacation to know where is truly underdeveloped. And again you say the south east is landlocked, I laugh at you. We have Rivers that are very close to the sea where we can build our ports. Even if at all we truly are landlocked which we definitely arent , Switzerland is a landlocked country yet they have one of the best economy in the world. We have the Oil, we have the gas, we have the coal, we have the palm oil, and above all we have the human resources. You say we can't wait for us to go, don't worry we will go soon but remember your older relatives fought for the people they hate to still be with them. With so much we have done for Nigeria this is what we get. Education, Sports, commerce, international academic recognition, the igbos lead and will continue too. Obasanjo was president for eight years yet he couldn't fix ota and abeokuta. I just can't wait for this rubbish of a country to end.

It's quite obvious to me now that you have never travelled out of your village. What your whole write up depicts was someone that has virtually spent all his life in a village. However, I ll like to implore you to take a trip towards south west and see your brothers and sisters on our streets in thousands.

I am not even talking about Lagos state but the remaining states in south west. Pls, go and see what Yorubas are tolerating or coping with in their states............

14 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Antivirus92:
a troll has just spoken.

If you see me as a troll then you must have certainly seen someone like Ojukwu and Chinua achebe as Axolotl. Hahaha!!!! lol!!!

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Scatterboss:

God bless you.

God bless you too bro. Truth must be told at all time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by knowledgeable: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
BIGOTRY, MYOPIC and BACKWARD, thinking has made many of you to be so DEBASED.

You boast about how Igbo's, never tested and not going to be the president of Nigeria and you fail to bury your face in SHAME how your own folks LOOTED and ran one of the greatest countries on earth to ground. Hausa and Yourba's have never produced any " president", rather, YOU GAVE NIGERIA ROGUES 1960-2010. If I am wrong, count Nigeria's past rulers and look around you.

From 1970- 2010, the so called presidents ( MYOPIC ROGUES), that ruled Nigeria, failed to REDUCE THE POWER OF THE PRESIDENCY or build STRONG INSTITUTIONS that would have have CHECKED the excesses of GEJ or anyone that becomes the president, rather, you made the presidency a DEMI-GOD and ABUSED your power to fullest, but when GEJ, used that same power you built ( follow y'all path) everyone will be screaming.

The UNEDUCATED and SHORT-SIGHTED Hausa muslims and Yourbas that were at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, from 1970-2010 failed to make INEC an INDEPENDENT organization. In terms of funding and appointing the INEC chief, INEC's independence would have helped the organization to be as NEUTRAL as possible, consequently, FREE and FAIR elections will not continue to be a mirage... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

I DISLIKE GEJ, as a president. If I was living in Nigeria, I wouldn't have voted for him, however, I CHOSE to SUPPORT him against MONSTERS trying to make him look bad I hope you UNDERSTAND the difference.

Hausa's and Yourba's made Jonathan the CORRUPT, VISIONLESS DICTATOR that he is. Jonathan has FAILED. If he wins again, HE WILL FAIL the second time. Obasanjo, FAILED 1st term and FAILED 2nd term ( OBj, is living in REGRET, why do you think he keeps attacking GEJ?). The presidents that ruled Nigeria before Obj, in 1999, THEY ALSO FAIL, WHY? Because of the SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM.

I don't care about which party elects the next president, I can assure that the whoever becomes the next president will also FAIL. Before the APC or PDP president will even settle the ETHNIC TENSION that will spring up after the election, 2-3 years is gone, the rest two years, he will be sourcing for LOANS to use in running the country, because ,NIGERIA IS BROKE, NIGERIA IS BROKE (The biggest economy in the world, USA, is not buying Nigeria's oil again, and they have discovered their own oil, hence, the CRASH IN OIL PRICES).

Yourba's, should stop bad-mouthing Igbo's, or hating on GEJ, UNNECESSARILY, I mean, give it a break. I love the fact that Yourba's recognizes a FAILURE when they see one. Millions of yourba's chose not to VOTE or SUPPORT Obasanjo, in 1999, simply because they know HE WAS/IS A FAILURE, the yourba intellectuals in AD/AFENIFERE kept screaming that OBJ, ruined Nigeria, as a military president and that he'll repeat it again, and he just did. An economist, Chief Olu falae, was the candidate most yourba's wanted/voted, now compare Falae to a military ruler with no HIGHER EDUCATION whatsoever.

Obj, DID NOT WIN HIS WARD IN OGUN STATE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? There's no way on earth he should have been Nigeria's president if Nigeria is not a SHIT HOLE or a BANANA REPUBLIC. In the USA/ UK, ( DEMOCRATIC and SANE) that most of you loved to use as an example when it suits you, Obj,'s CAMPAIGN and POPULARITY TEST, would have exposed how his PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM, THEY DON'T WANT HIM TO REPRESENT THEM and HE WILL NEVER GET THE PARTY's ticket to contest an ELECTION. As you know, most Western politicians RESIGN or FAIL ELECTION just because of MARITAL/DOMESTIC issues, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

In SOCIETIES, where vote counts, where CRIMINALITY and LOOTING is not being revered, Obj, will not be considered " POWERFUL". The same way folks taught IBB, was too powerful and he will destroy OBJ, until Obj, used the POWER OF THE PRESIDENT TO DEMYSTIFY him. If GEJ, CONSULTS or send PDP Gov's to meet Obj, that doesn't mean he's "BEGGING", you folks should WAKE UP!! GEJ, might be trying to EXHAUST ALL MEANS, ( because obj made him VP and don't want to appear "ungrateful) before he UNLEASHES and curtail OBJ, just like OBJ, CURTAILED IBB, and T.A Orji curtailed Orji Kalu, Chime curtailed Nnamani, Ladoja curtailed Adedibu and how other INCUMBENTS curtail their PREDECESSORS. Some of you may not realized, even, Gbenga Daniel CURTAILED Obj in Ogun state. FYI, nobody is more powerful than Nigeria's president.

IF GEJ FAILED TO CAGE OBJ (the sleeper agent) JUST LIKE ABACHA DID, OBJ, WILL HELP GEJ TO GET ABACHA's TREATMENT. GEJ SHOULD COME UP WITH ANY CHARGES AND JAIL OBJ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE ( the surprise will hatch the international plot against GEJ).

Out of all the INTELLECTUALS and BRIGHT MINDS that worked with Obasanjo, for 8 years, that FAILURE couldn't see any VISIONARY dude to handover Nigeria to, it was Yar'adua and Jonathan?? And all of a sudden Obj, mean well for Nigeria?? History will Judge him and his OFFSPRING WILL BE ASHAMED TO USE HIS LAST NAME, JUST LIKE THE Taylor's, Doe's, Amin's Gadafi's, etc, have buried their head in shame at the global stage.

FYI, the way Nigeria's time bomb is ticking, GEJ, YARDUA, OBJ, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, ANENIH, DANJUMA, and their ilk will escape with their private jets, but I can assure you that their KIDS and GRAND KIDS will be so ASHAMED BOOED and DISGRACED whenever that LAST NAME is being mentioned. Whether PDP or APC wins, Nigeria, will never be the same again.

Now, when some of you TALK TRASH about Ubah, ( the dude that owns Capital Oil), you forget to realize that you produce the same OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRES, and UNETHICAL ROGUES that became rich at the expense of your misery and their RELATIONSHIP with the power brokers. In the eyes of any FAIR MIND, Ifeanyi Ubah, is the Igbo version of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Dantata, Tukur, Isyaku Rabiu, and all other " OIL and GAS BILLIONAIRES " that helped Nigeria to become the only OPEC country that CANNOT refine its products locally. You praise a SEAMSTRESS and ROGUE like Fola Alakija, and you want to talk trash about Ngozi Iweala ?? Alakija, made clothes for rogues that ruled nigeria and they rewarded her with oil wells that belonged to the public, she made money, and forbes listed her, TO AN AN OBJECTIVE MIND, she's in the SAME CLASS with Tompolo, Asari, Bola Shagaya and their ilk that got rewarded with oil blocks by their allies in power.

Forbes list of RICH people in SANE countries is filled with INVENTORS that changed the world, FOUNDERS OF TECHNOLOGIES THAT MADE THE 21 CENTURY WHAT IT IS, ENTREPRENEURS THAT NEVER HAD ANY LINK WITH White House or No. 10 Downing street, the Western billionaires exported their INGENUITY to all corners of this world, but look at Nigeria's so called "Forbes List," filled with ROGUES and OIL WELL FRONTS" for past presidents, claiming to be manufactures, Dangote, Femi, Alakija, Rabiu, Adenuga, Kalu, etc. Each "billionaire" in Nigeria, is sitting on STATE OWNED RESOURCES. Take away the oil well from Adenuga, Otedola, Dantata, Danujma, Alakija, Dangote, Mei-Deribe, Atiku, and their ilk , then return it to the RIGHTFUL OWNER, ( FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA), then, present these folks to the world again, and lets see how much they have made from their " SMARTNESS".

Saudi and USA billionaires, represents CLEAN MONEY and it reflects in the STANDARD OF LIVING in their societies. Look at your billionaires and their "private jet" and look around your neighborhood, an OBJECTIVE mind will know that SOMETHING IS NOT JUST RIGHT.

Ifeanyi Ubah's TANoid or whatever organization he's using to support GEJ, is not different from what Arisekola's SERVITUDE to the Northern Military ( BETRAYAL) and that was why OAU or IFE students ATTACKED and VANDALIZED his armored car. Adedibu, played the same role TANoid is playing now. Hundreds of NADECO and AFENIFERE members sang Abacha and IBB's praises too. FYI, Kola Abiola, ( MKO's first son) expressed his DISAPPOINTMENT in the so called Yourba elders, how they will protest about JUNE 12, in the day time and when it gets DARK, they'll go to IBB and Abacha to collect money. Ifeanyi Uba is doing what Chief Akintola and Fedrick Fasheun, did in the past, if you know what I mean.

Buhari's footsoldiers destroyed properties of many prominent Northerners simply because they did what Ifeanyi Ubah, is doing now. Dangote, crashed the price of his cement, that's his own TANoid supporting the GOVERNMENT IN POWER. Every tribe have their own Ifenayi Ubah, right from the military days. Ubah owes debt, just like Dangote and hundreds of othe business men in Nigeria

Whenever, I read some of your comments about how your State is " MORE DEVELOPED " by Igbo states, I laughed and laughed it off, and It will prove that whoever wrote that is a SUPER VILLAGE CHAMPION that has never visited the EAST, neither has the person touched down in any DEVELOPED LOCAL COUNCIL OR COUNTY IN SANE COUNTRIES. You saw pictures of Aba on NL, and ignorance filled your head rite?

Fact: If you have lived in any SANE/ DEVELOPED SOCIETY, you will know that all the corners of Nigeria, is a HELL HOLE, right from Murtala airport. If you doubt me, why is that any Nigeria that can afford it, POLITICIANS, CELEBRITIES, BUSINESSMEN ,etc that are from your so called " DEVELOPED" states, is always in USA, EUROPE, DUBAI, SEYCHELLES, GHANA, CARIBBEAN ISLANDS, etc for CHILD BIRTH, MEDICAL CHECK-UP, VACATION, SHOPPING, WEDDING, etc. WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THESE THINGS IN THE SO CALLED DEVELOPED STATES??

GEJ, IHEJIRIKA, ORITSEJAFOR, PDP, and all GEJ friends are the ones "SPONSORING " Boko haram, against the INNOCENT AND RESOURCE RICH NORTHERNERS, oh poor North,. STOP BEING A COWARD! when MEND and co were bombing Niger Delta, they BOLDY Acknowledge the militancy and state what they were fighting for. Stop being cowards, if GEJ, dies or lose election, the so called group will drop their " ISLAMIZE NIGERIA" agenda.

The noise and media HYPE about " WE YOURBA'S " won't vote for GEJ, is a total BS. SW PDP GOVERNORS and SW PDP heavy weights will DELIVER their states to PDP ( when you vote, you will go home OR your parents will be calling you to come back before you'll fall victim, and you will hear and see the presidential result from the SW, just as EKITI SHOCKED you, you will be shocked again.)Election is not being conducted on NL or any other media. When will the opposition start their campaign and cover the 36 states and FCT? Even in a HOT BED like Miaidugiri, GEJ, got Ali Modu, yes, GEJ is DESPERATE for reelection, so was Obj, you want GEJ, to take things for granted? NO WAY!!

IF HE GEJ, LOSE OR WINS 2015 ELECTION NIGERIA, WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. THE STUDENTS OF HISTORY LIKE ME, GOT FACTS AND FIGURES OF HOW YOURBA AND HAUSA ELITES RAN THE COUNTRY TO THE GROUND. I WILL NOT FAIL TO EXPRESS THE ROLE EACH ANY EVERY OF YOUR ELITES PLAYED IN CRITICAL STAGES OF NIGERIA'S POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT.

ROGUES LIKE IBB, ABACHA, OBJ AND BABA " go slow" LIKE YAR'ADUA BEEN HEROES, BECAUSE PEOPLE DESPERATELY WANT TO RULE NIGERIA.

PDP, HAS BECOME EVIL AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE MONSTERS THAT MADE A SIMPLY acronym P.D.P evil. SOME YOURBAs and HAUSAs CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING PDP THE EVIL PARTY, CONSEQUENTLY, MADE NIGERIA THE FAILURE SHE IS. YET YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CHANGED PARTY or FROM YOUR TRIBE AND FIGHTING A MINORITY, HONESTLY, YOU DESERVE EVERY DARKNESS, UNTARRED ROADS, EMTPY HOSPITALS AND FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT YOUR OFFSPRINGS ARE GOING TO INHERIT IN THAT LAND. I WILL RESPECT YOU IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT PDP/APC.

My brother, GOD bless you. I reason the way you reason. White people often say that Africans are incapable of critical reasoning. The critical reasoning behind the block vote from the Igbos, to Jonathan not minding their own ( Okorocha ) is to effect the system. Yorubas do not know that most Igbos DON'T like Jonathan, but are voting for him in other to correct the system of born to rule mentality embed in hausa/fulani syche which breeds the culture of impunity and fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian town and villages unchecked and etc.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
When Ibos falsely blame the death and collapse of the country on other Nigerians, I usually smile and shake my head. I know those statements are either from young kids who have no idea what they're talking about, or people who are just plainly ignorant of the power structure in Nigeria. For example, ask them who ran Nigerian Airways to the ground after the then Head of State found out the racket that was being perpetuated--- for decades--- by political figures from the South East and all you'll get is silence.

All the tribes in Nigeria are responsible for running her aground. Ibos were never allowed to get to the top for a variety of reasons i.e Hierarchy, and distrust (Apparently, accusations were that Ibos in Government never learned how to "eat" with others instead they always cornered it all for themselves. E.G Nigerian Airways).

Anyway, the Nigerian power structure is so complex it's like talking to a brick wall trying to explain certain things to yall on here. Itll take forever. Only a few on here actually "understand" Nigeria, the rest are ignorant of the world they live in and only see everything as black and white.

P.S: I read only two lines and skipped the rest. The OP is an id*iot.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by arewafederation: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Nice!

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by DaBullIT(m): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2014
truefact:
Yet South Yemen is fighting for independence from the North. ..what are the eastern and southern Nigeria waiting for? Igbo has no similarity with the Yoruba and Hausa...

And why are the Yoruba not campaigning and propaganding for the expulsion of the East and South from Nigeria so that Buhari will be their president?

What a hypocrisy?
If anyone must know, yorubas and hausas have nothing to offer Nigeria, their only plan is to hold Igbos down....they have ruled for ages, yet nothing to show for it, still all they do is scream Igbos agenda this, Igbo Agenda that.

GEJ is not igbo ?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by DaBullIT(m): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
When Ibos falsely blame the death and collapse of the country on other Nigerians, I usually smile and shake my head. I know those statements are either from young kids who have no idea what they're talking about, or people who are just plainly ignorant of the power structure in Nigeria. For example, ask them who ran Nigerian Airways to the ground after the then Head of State found out the racket that was being perpetuated--- for decades--- by political figures from the South East and all you'll get is silence.

All the tribes in Nigeria are responsible for running her aground. Ibos were never allowed to get to the top for a variety of reasons i.e Hierarchy, and distrust (Apparently, accusations were that Ibos in Government never learned how to "eat" with others instead they always cornered it all for themselves. E.G Nigerian Airways).

Anyway, the Nigerian power structure is so complex it's like talking to a brick wall trying to explain certain things to yall on here. Itll take forever. Only a few on here actually "understand" Nigeria, the rest are ignorant of the world they live in and only see everything as black and white.

Not knowing how to eat with others , that's funny , heard that discovery of crude is one of the reasons for biafra , attempt to eat alone grin

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by OrangeHokage(m): 2:00am On Dec 07, 2014
datibo:
oh shut up! And stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Justcash(m): 2:09am On Dec 07, 2014
The OP stated that the problem is the NIGERIAN POLITICAL SYSTEM, and he did not absolve the Igbos from the complicities that led to the degradation of Nigeria. However, we must all agree that the degradation of Nigeria started from the late 70s till the late 90s. Unfortunately, the NIGERIANS from the Western and Nothern extraction were at the helm of affairs within this period. These leaders failed to UPDATE Nigeria.

THEY FAILED TO UPDATE NIGERIA.

GEJ may be viewed as a bad leader, but he is surely more pro-developmental than all the Northern and Western leaders that led Nigeria from the 70s to the 90s. I don't mean to be TRIBALISTIC by saying the above, but that is what it is.

IF NIGERIA MUST CHANGE, WE MUST CHANGE THE SYSTEM. If change means BUHARI AND ATIKU among others, then I PREFER GEJ. Change means doing something differently. It means trying not to RECYCLE THE OLD BRIGADE THAT RUINED NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by naijaking1: 3:07am On Dec 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're right, oh!
Thanks for hitting the nail on the head, that is it!!!
If someone who came to work and another who came to chop at Nigerian Airways, or any other Nigerian formation wake up every morning their mission would always be totally different.
Nigeria is retrogressing, because people who came to eat far out number those who came to work for an honest day's pay.
Many Igbos don't believe there's any thing out there to chop, but that's different from the false perception of our neighbors.
Hard work, superior competition, and aggressive drive to survive are the marks of an average Igboman.
The concept 'chop, I chop' came from the evil discovery of oil where the so-called money simply flowed into your open mouths, and all you have to do is swallow and get ready for the next one. No country or company survives like that, be it Nigerian Airways, NEPA, or NITEL.
If the emphasis had been to hire workers who TRULY had what it takes to manage it successfully without regards to tribe or ethnicity, those companies would still be alive and competing with their equals from India, Brazil, and Indonesia today.
Unfortunately, a successful and enterprising Nigerian Airways died after it's talented and dedicated workforce made of mostly Igbos were replaced by people who simply came to chop too!

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by whitecat2: 3:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Blah! Blah! Blah! Can someone hand this bolo a cup of water
TRUTHTELA:
BIGOTRY, MYOPIC and BACKWARD, thinking has made many of you to be so DEBASED.

You boast about how Igbo's, never tested and not going to be the president of Nigeria and you fail to bury your face in SHAME how your own folks LOOTED and ran one of the greatest countries on earth to ground. Hausa and Yourba's have never produced any " president", rather, YOU GAVE NIGERIA ROGUES 1960-2010. If I am wrong, count Nigeria's past rulers and look around you.

From 1970- 2010, the so called presidents ( MYOPIC ROGUES), that ruled Nigeria, failed to REDUCE THE POWER OF THE PRESIDENCY or build STRONG INSTITUTIONS that would have have CHECKED the excesses of GEJ or anyone that becomes the president, rather, you made the presidency a DEMI-GOD and ABUSED your power to fullest, but when GEJ, used that same power you built ( follow y'all path) everyone will be screaming.

The UNEDUCATED and SHORT-SIGHTED Hausa muslims and Yourbas that were at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, from 1970-2010 failed to make INEC an INDEPENDENT organization. In terms of funding and appointing the INEC chief, INEC's independence would have helped the organization to be as NEUTRAL as possible, consequently, FREE and FAIR elections will not continue to be a mirage... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

I DISLIKE GEJ, as a president. If I was living in Nigeria, I wouldn't have voted for him, however, I CHOSE to SUPPORT him against MONSTERS trying to make him look bad I hope you UNDERSTAND the difference.

Hausa's and Yourba's made Jonathan the CORRUPT, VISIONLESS DICTATOR that he is. Jonathan has FAILED. If he wins again, HE WILL FAIL the second time. Obasanjo, FAILED 1st term and FAILED 2nd term ( OBj, is living in REGRET, why do you think he keeps attacking GEJ?). The presidents that ruled Nigeria before Obj, in 1999, THEY ALSO FAIL, WHY? Because of the SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM.

I don't care about which party elects the next president, I can assure that the whoever becomes the next president will also FAIL. Before the APC or PDP president will even settle the ETHNIC TENSION that will spring up after the election, 2-3 years is gone, the rest two years, he will be sourcing for LOANS to use in running the country, because ,NIGERIA IS BROKE, NIGERIA IS BROKE (The biggest economy in the world, USA, is not buying Nigeria's oil again, and they have discovered their own oil, hence, the CRASH IN OIL PRICES).

Yourba's, should stop bad-mouthing Igbo's, or hating on GEJ, UNNECESSARILY, I mean, give it a break. I love the fact that Yourba's recognizes a FAILURE when they see one. Millions of yourba's chose not to VOTE or SUPPORT Obasanjo, in 1999, simply because they know HE WAS/IS A FAILURE, the yourba intellectuals in AD/AFENIFERE kept screaming that OBJ, ruined Nigeria, as a military president and that he'll repeat it again, and he just did. An economist, Chief Olu falae, was the candidate most yourba's wanted/voted, now compare Falae to a military ruler with no HIGHER EDUCATION whatsoever.

Obj, DID NOT WIN HIS WARD IN OGUN STATE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? There's no way on earth he should have been Nigeria's president if Nigeria is not a SHIT HOLE or a BANANA REPUBLIC. In the USA/ UK, ( DEMOCRATIC and SANE) that most of you loved to use as an example when it suits you, Obj,'s CAMPAIGN and POPULARITY TEST, would have exposed how his PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM, THEY DON'T WANT HIM TO REPRESENT THEM and HE WILL NEVER GET THE PARTY's ticket to contest an ELECTION. As you know, most Western politicians RESIGN or FAIL ELECTION just because of MARITAL/DOMESTIC issues, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

In SOCIETIES, where vote counts, where CRIMINALITY and LOOTING is not being revered, Obj, will not be considered " POWERFUL". The same way folks taught IBB, was too powerful and he will destroy OBJ, until Obj, used the POWER OF THE PRESIDENT TO DEMYSTIFY him. If GEJ, CONSULTS or send PDP Gov's to meet Obj, that doesn't mean he's "BEGGING", you folks should WAKE UP!! GEJ, might be trying to EXHAUST ALL MEANS, ( because obj made him VP and don't want to appear "ungrateful) before he UNLEASHES and curtail OBJ, just like OBJ, CURTAILED IBB, and T.A Orji curtailed Orji Kalu, Chime curtailed Nnamani, Ladoja curtailed Adedibu and how other INCUMBENTS curtail their PREDECESSORS. Some of you may not realized, even, Gbenga Daniel CURTAILED Obj in Ogun state. FYI, nobody is more powerful than Nigeria's president.

IF GEJ FAILED TO CAGE OBJ (the sleeper agent) JUST LIKE ABACHA DID, OBJ, WILL HELP GEJ TO GET ABACHA's TREATMENT. GEJ SHOULD COME UP WITH ANY CHARGES AND JAIL OBJ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE ( the surprise will hatch the international plot against GEJ).

Out of all the INTELLECTUALS and BRIGHT MINDS that worked with Obasanjo, for 8 years, that FAILURE couldn't see any VISIONARY dude to handover Nigeria to, it was Yar'adua and Jonathan?? And all of a sudden Obj, mean well for Nigeria?? History will Judge him and his OFFSPRING WILL BE ASHAMED TO USE HIS LAST NAME, JUST LIKE THE Taylor's, Doe's, Amin's Gadafi's, etc, have buried their head in shame at the global stage.

FYI, the way Nigeria's time bomb is ticking, GEJ, YARDUA, OBJ, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, ANENIH, DANJUMA, and their ilk will escape with their private jets, but I can assure you that their KIDS and GRAND KIDS will be so ASHAMED BOOED and DISGRACED whenever that LAST NAME is being mentioned. Whether PDP or APC wins, Nigeria, will never be the same again.

Now, when some of you TALK TRASH about Ubah, ( the dude that owns Capital Oil), you forget to realize that you produce the same OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRES, and UNETHICAL ROGUES that became rich at the expense of your misery and their RELATIONSHIP with the power brokers. In the eyes of any FAIR MIND, Ifeanyi Ubah, is the Igbo version of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Dantata, Tukur, Isyaku Rabiu, and all other " OIL and GAS BILLIONAIRES " that helped Nigeria to become the only OPEC country that CANNOT refine its products locally. You praise a SEAMSTRESS and ROGUE like Fola Alakija, and you want to talk trash about Ngozi Iweala ?? Alakija, made clothes for rogues that ruled nigeria and they rewarded her with oil wells that belonged to the public, she made money, and forbes listed her, TO AN AN OBJECTIVE MIND, she's in the SAME CLASS with Tompolo, Asari, Bola Shagaya and their ilk that got rewarded with oil blocks by their allies in power.

Forbes list of RICH people in SANE countries is filled with INVENTORS that changed the world, FOUNDERS OF TECHNOLOGIES THAT MADE THE 21 CENTURY WHAT IT IS, ENTREPRENEURS THAT NEVER HAD ANY LINK WITH White House or No. 10 Downing street, the Western billionaires exported their INGENUITY to all corners of this world, but look at Nigeria's so called "Forbes List," filled with ROGUES and OIL WELL FRONTS" for past presidents, claiming to be manufactures, Dangote, Femi, Alakija, Rabiu, Adenuga, Kalu, etc. Each "billionaire" in Nigeria, is sitting on STATE OWNED RESOURCES. Take away the oil well from Adenuga, Otedola, Dantata, Danujma, Alakija, Dangote, Mei-Deribe, Atiku, and their ilk , then return it to the RIGHTFUL OWNER, ( FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA), then, present these folks to the world again, and lets see how much they have made from their " SMARTNESS".

Saudi and USA billionaires, represents CLEAN MONEY and it reflects in the STANDARD OF LIVING in their societies. Look at your billionaires and their "private jet" and look around your neighborhood, an OBJECTIVE mind will know that SOMETHING IS NOT JUST RIGHT.

Ifeanyi Ubah's TANoid or whatever organization he's using to support GEJ, is not different from what Arisekola's SERVITUDE to the Northern Military ( BETRAYAL) and that was why OAU or IFE students ATTACKED and VANDALIZED his armored car. Adedibu, played the same role TANoid is playing now. Hundreds of NADECO and AFENIFERE members sang Abacha and IBB's praises too. FYI, Kola Abiola, ( MKO's first son) expressed his DISAPPOINTMENT in the so called Yourba elders, how they will protest about JUNE 12, in the day time and when it gets DARK, they'll go to IBB and Abacha to collect money. Ifeanyi Uba is doing what Chief Akintola and Fedrick Fasheun, did in the past, if you know what I mean.

Buhari's footsoldiers destroyed properties of many prominent Northerners simply because they did what Ifeanyi Ubah, is doing now. Dangote, crashed the price of his cement, that's his own TANoid supporting the GOVERNMENT IN POWER. Every tribe have their own Ifenayi Ubah, right from the military days. Ubah owes debt, just like Dangote and hundreds of othe business men in Nigeria

Whenever, I read some of your comments about how your State is " MORE DEVELOPED " by Igbo states, I laughed and laughed it off, and It will prove that whoever wrote that is a SUPER VILLAGE CHAMPION that has never visited the EAST, neither has the person touched down in any DEVELOPED LOCAL COUNCIL OR COUNTY IN SANE COUNTRIES. You saw pictures of Aba on NL, and ignorance filled your head rite?

Fact: If you have lived in any SANE/ DEVELOPED SOCIETY, you will know that all the corners of Nigeria, is a HELL HOLE, right from Murtala airport. If you doubt me, why is that any Nigeria that can afford it, POLITICIANS, CELEBRITIES, BUSINESSMEN ,etc that are from your so called " DEVELOPED" states, is always in USA, EUROPE, DUBAI, SEYCHELLES, GHANA, CARIBBEAN ISLANDS, etc for CHILD BIRTH, MEDICAL CHECK-UP, VACATION, SHOPPING, WEDDING, etc. WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THESE THINGS IN THE SO CALLED DEVELOPED STATES??

GEJ, IHEJIRIKA, ORITSEJAFOR, PDP, and all GEJ friends are the ones "SPONSORING " Boko haram, against the INNOCENT AND RESOURCE RICH NORTHERNERS, oh poor North,. STOP BEING A COWARD! when MEND and co were bombing Niger Delta, they BOLDY Acknowledge the militancy and state what they were fighting for. Stop being cowards, if GEJ, dies or lose election, the so called group will drop their " ISLAMIZE NIGERIA" agenda.

The noise and media HYPE about " WE YOURBA'S " won't vote for GEJ, is a total BS. SW PDP GOVERNORS and SW PDP heavy weights will DELIVER their states to PDP ( when you vote, you will go home OR your parents will be calling you to come back before you'll fall victim, and you will hear and see the presidential result from the SW, just as EKITI SHOCKED you, you will be shocked again.)Election is not being conducted on NL or any other media. When will the opposition start their campaign and cover the 36 states and FCT? Even in a HOT BED like Miaidugiri, GEJ, got Ali Modu, yes, GEJ is DESPERATE for reelection, so was Obj, you want GEJ, to take things for granted? NO WAY!!

IF HE GEJ, LOSE OR WINS 2015 ELECTION NIGERIA, WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. THE STUDENTS OF HISTORY LIKE ME, GOT FACTS AND FIGURES OF HOW YOURBA AND HAUSA ELITES RAN THE COUNTRY TO THE GROUND. I WILL NOT FAIL TO EXPRESS THE ROLE EACH ANY EVERY OF YOUR ELITES PLAYED IN CRITICAL STAGES OF NIGERIA'S POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT.

ROGUES LIKE IBB, ABACHA, OBJ AND BABA " go slow" LIKE YAR'ADUA BEEN HEROES, BECAUSE PEOPLE DESPERATELY WANT TO RULE NIGERIA.

PDP, HAS BECOME EVIL AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE MONSTERS THAT MADE A SIMPLY acronym P.D.P evil. SOME YOURBAs and HAUSAs CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING PDP THE EVIL PARTY, CONSEQUENTLY, MADE NIGERIA THE FAILURE SHE IS. YET YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CHANGED PARTY or FROM YOUR TRIBE AND FIGHTING A MINORITY, HONESTLY, YOU DESERVE EVERY DARKNESS, UNTARRED ROADS, EMTPY HOSPITALS AND FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT YOUR OFFSPRINGS ARE GOING TO INHERIT IN THAT LAND. I WILL RESPECT YOU IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT PDP/APC.

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by huptin(m): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=Justcash post=28658938]The OP stated that the problem is the NIGERIAN POLITICAL SYSTEM, and he did not absolve the Igbos from the complicities that led to the degradation of Nigeria. However, we must all agree that the degradation of Nigeria started from the late 70s till the late 90s. Unfortunately, the NIGERIANS from the Western and Nothern extraction were at the helm of affairs within this period. These leaders failed to UPDATE Nigeria.

THEY FAILED TO UPDATE NIGERIA.

Nonsense so the degradation started from the 70s, i guess all the events that led to the civil war started in the 70s? You people have this terrible knack of obliterating every piece of relevant history just to absolve yourself of complicity in the rot facing the nation.
So since that 1970 no Ibo man has occupied any posiyion of power and so they cannot be blamed for anything, the duo of Shagari and Ekwueme almost ran the nation aground before the military intervened, Babangida and Ebitu Ukiwe/Augustus Aikhomu nko?
Selective amnesia is indeed a wonderful weapon used by cowards to reject responsibilities for their failures.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by whitecat2: 3:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Who screams igbo agenda You ibos need to get out of abc class first before thinking of any agenda. You are giving yourselves too much credit. I just don't like the way some of my people treat you like rabid dogs and sending a wrong message, which you end up seeing as cowadice.

You can't make Yoruba help you leave Nigeria, go already and stop complaing about how we pull you back the first time or do Yoruba still have you on a leash? Learn from Yoruba. When we talk about leaving nigeria, you ibos are never mentioned cos you don't count. And if you say all your decisions depend on us, then you have to give us the respect.
truefact:
Yet South Yemen is fighting for independence from the North. ..what are the eastern and southern Nigeria waiting for? Igbo has no similarity with the Yoruba and Hausa...

And why are the Yoruba not campaigning and propaganding for the expulsion of the East and South from Nigeria so that Buhari will be their president?

What a hypocrisy?
If anyone must know, yorubas and hausas have nothing to offer Nigeria, their only plan is to hold Igbos down....they have ruled for ages, yet nothing to show for it, still all they do is scream Igbos agenda this, Igbo Agenda that.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=huptin post=28659153][/quote]

They conveniently choose to forget that the very first high ranking Government official accused of stealing from State coffers was Nnamdi Azikiwe just before Nigeria gained independence. The British were ready to jail him for that and make him politically irrelevant but for the fact they didn't want to unsettle the polity because of the "tribalism" cries that were sure to ensue. That's why they ensured that his position was ceremonial and he didn't have any real power. The theft of Government monies didn't stop there but instead continued with Chief Okotie-Eboh who upped the ante from formerly miserly unnoticeable figures, to astronomical ones that shocked the whole world.

This is the story of how stealing public funds started in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Blankstare(m): 3:49am On Dec 07, 2014
According to the op,what is good for the goose is also good for the gender....well its ur opinion anyway but rationaly its crazy if we cot'n to toe this line.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Justcash(m): 4:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Huptin said; Nonsense so the degradation started from the 70s, i guess all the events that led to the civil war started in the 70s? You people have this terrible knack of obliterating every piece of relevant history just to absolve yourself of complicity in the rot facing the nation.
So since that 1970 no Ibo man has occupied any posiyion of power and so they cannot be blamed for anything, the duo of Shagari and Ekwueme almost ran the nation aground before the military intervened, Babangida and Ebitu Ukiwe/Augustus Aikhomu nko?
Selective amnesia is indeed a
wonderful weapon used by cowards to reject responsibilities for their failures.

So, if you can cite Ekwueme, Ukiwe and the rest as part of the governments that killed Nigeria, why the current focus on GEJ as the culprit of Nigeria's predicament? With your line of thought, one will wonder why Buhari, ATIKU, Kwakwanso, Obj, Tinubu and co are being praised as change agents when they were part and parcel of the political system that brought no development to Nigeria.

The president is the boss. He approves and disapproves. In Nigeria, he is very powerful. This presidential power was increased by the Northerners and Westerners that led Nigeria from the 1970s till the 2000s. Like the OP noted, the sudden cry about presidential despotism by these same people reeks of acute hypocrisy. When they were in power, they had the opportunity to reduce the presidential power or even single handedly update Nigeria. They did not. Now that power has shifted, they are all claiming to be messiahs.

If we must ensure change, we must not oversee a deceptive change. APC had the opportunity to pick Fashola, they ignored him instead. Now, they are propagating hypocrisy by screaming change and presenting blood suckers like ATIKU and BUHARI. Anyway, una go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by oliidell(m): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2014
First, any write-up on religious or ethnic lines, I view with some measure of scepticism. You were able to state some home truths but the paragraph below caught my attention.
TRUTHTELA:

Not too long ago, you opened this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1981729/nigeria-doesnt-belong-gej-northern
Which states that the Northern Muslims are responsible for Boko Haram bombings.

Pls reconcile.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by knowledgeable: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

It's quite obvious to me now that you have never travelled out of your village. What your whole write up depicts was someone that has virtually spent all his life in a village. However, I ll like to implore you to take a trip towards south west and see your brothers and sisters on our streets in thousands.

I am not even talking about Lagos state but the remaining states in south west. Pls, go and see what Yorubas are tolerating or coping with in their states............

You already know where this will lead to I presumed. Pics and video war, and south west out side lagos will loose.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2014
You are just a bastard whose brain has got washed away as a result of excessive intake of Amala.
FolarinToks:

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2014
knowledgeable:

You already know where this will lead to I presumed. Pics and video war, and south west out side lagos will loose.

What you wrote up there ^^^^^ does not make sense despite our-Yorubas educational investment in your forefathers. Chief Awolowo free education that was extended to your forefathers who lived in the west back in d days seem not to have any positive impact on you and your likes. Shio!!!

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Cchuks27(m): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Wow! Very nice constructive piece. Bravo !!!
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 5:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
You are just a bastard whose brain has got washed away as a result of excessive intake of Amala.

Haha lol!!! Ote!!! Guess what!!! i tried to find the meaning or synonyms for Bastards in my Dico but the only Synonym i found for Bastards was Igbos. Could u pls confirm how true that info is pls? Mofo!

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by malele(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Guy cloSe ur mouth I served in Ekiti state. I know akure, osun,ibadan very well those places are in a mess. My home home town enuGU Ukwu in anambra is finer than oSUn staTe.
The oNlY placE tthat U can make MoutH with is lag,and the developmentt wwas a colleective one.
And only reason wwhy u Still sEe Igbos in lag Is becausE of the seaport ur FG refuses to put there

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2014
motherlode:

N. do you Nigerians had the chance to put their heads together and solicit for CHANGE cheesy when politics was played in choosing representatives and even the loud voice gets it is and was a wrong voting system when the minority would have a louder voice than the majority undecided although some little changes were documented but have they being implemented sad I stand on the fact that power lies in the hands of the youths! This is Democracy and we have certain rights, we can rally against bad governance and corrupt system but who wants to do that when a president is monopolizing almost everything to get total power and control Do you want people to lose their lives while soliciting for change where it is only possible cheesy that is when Kabiru knows he has a mother somewhere that he wants to cater for or when you yourself will remember you still have a long way to go grin
Let's work together for CHANGE it starts with me and you? wink
you're right,everyone should work together for change..but any change devoid of the foundamentals of true federalism and regionalism and total restructures in a supposed nation like naija aint worth dying for..i simply cannot imagine myself working n striving for change while other lazy arsses live big, draining away my natural resourses having laid down some goddamm bottlenecks and laws preventing me to tap same,never works that way..
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Haha lol!!! Ote!!! Guess what!!! i tried to find the meaning or synonyms for Bastards in my Dico but the only Synonym i found for Bastards was Igbos. Could u pls confirm how true that info is pls? Mofo!
it's a known fact every where that ur tribe has the highest % of bastards on Nigerian streets. Recent research shows dat over 25% of the yoruba teenagers and young adults are all bastards. Shame on u OFE MMANU REPUBLIC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough / We Won’t Postpone Presidential Poll For Any Reason – INEC / Zamfara Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew, Shuts Down Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.