Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (12152 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by espn(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I think people are not gettin dis Mentally unstable and deficient OP right.. his problem is not abt HAUSAS OR YORUBA but MUSLIMS.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=huptin post=28659153][/quote] I would keep on laughing @ the ignorance of these SW cats.....so ekwueme influenced shagari's govt to fail? And these other people u mentioned are igbos? Try and travel to states that are not predominantly yoruba states and get abit exposed.....don't dwell on what your village elders tell u under the cocoa tree

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
whitecat2:
Who screams igbo agenda You ibos need to get out of abc class first before thinking of any agenda. You are giving yourselves too much credit. I just don't like the way some of my people treat you like rabid dogs and sending a wrong message, which you end up seeing as cowadice.

You can't make Yoruba help you leave Nigeria, go already and stop complaing about how we pull you back the first time or do Yoruba still have you on a leash? Learn from Yoruba. When we talk about leaving nigeria, you ibos are never mentioned cos you don't count. And if you say all your decisions depend on us, then you have to give us the respect.
when the igbos wanted to leave,you fought so hard to keep them....now you want them to leave again so you can kill enough igbos due to ur hate and extreme tribalism? No Igbo is leaving anywhere.....we would all sink with this country....and if the SW decides to leave,and I believe they don't have the balls,your towns and villages would be decimated ........destroyed and you would be given 20Naira to start all over again...

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

They conveniently choose to forget that the very first high ranking Government official accused of stealing from State coffers was Nnamdi Azikiwe just before Nigeria gained independence. The British were ready to jail him for that and make him politically irrelevant but for the fact they didn't want to unsettle the polity because of the "tribalism" cries that were sure to ensue. That's why they ensured that his position was ceremonial and he didn't have any real power. The theft of Government monies didn't stop there but instead continued with Chief Okotie-Eboh who upped the ante from formerly miserly unnoticeable figures, to astronomical ones that shocked the whole world.

This is the story of how stealing public funds started in Nigeria.
lolz....poor student of history.....so azikiwe started stealing of public funds? Please remind us what Awolowo was jailed for? And remember he was jailed twice.....

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by tonychristopher: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2014
As a matter of serious conversation, shouldn't your first instinct be to answer to the substantive question about projects that Yorubas have embarked on and succeeded in Nigeria and out of the confidence that you derived from having responded properly to the inquiry at hand you can then proceed to asking any questions that you dim necessary.

Your failure toaddress the question at hand before asking your question indicates that you are not a serious interlocutor like Ayo and I say that for the records.Notwithstanding your inability to rescue Ayo from his self-inflicted wound, again typical of a Yoruba man, I will not hesitate to take you to school if you chose to be babysitted for the record, although I will be repeating myself. Now in respect to your specificquestion, what Igbo built that Yoruba destroyed, in a nutshell almost every institution that the white man handed over to Nigeria after our independence Igbos built but because of your sophomoric question I will endeavor to break down what I mean for you. Nigerian railway was built and managed under Igbo minister Dr. Onyiuke and Igbos ran most of the day to day operations and the railway worked, when Yorubas took over the railway after the war they destroyed it.

Igbos ran the military and brought prestige to the Nigerian military because of the caliber of Igbos that joined the military and the military worked then, look at what the military has become. You can mention any ministry before the war that worked and you will see the hands of Igbo in it.During the British/Biafran war Igbos invented one of the most deadly explosives (IEDs-Ogbunigwe)the world have ever known in the 1960s, the Igbos built armored cars, air missiles, assault rifles, gun boats, rocket launcher, rocket propelled grenades and ambulance vehicles. Igbos not only built underground refineries they also built mobile refineries as they lost territories to the federal troops. After the war Awo and his tribal cabal representing the Yoruba conspired and went on a search and destroy mission and methodically combed all the south east and blew up and destroyed all thefactories that Igbo built instead of moving the factories and the Igbo scientists to a federally controlled areaand using their ingenuity to the benefitof the whole nation. For your information ask America and Russia what they did with German engineers after world war 11. Today Nigeria is importing all these military equipments. That is destruction of what Igbos built. In 1972, Professor A. N. Njoku-Obi produced an anti-cholera vaccine recognized by the world health community, Yoruba elites who were running the Nigeria bureaucracy after the war did not want to hear of it, they undermined that project and today Nigeria is importing those drugs instead of being the manufacturer and exporter. That is destruction my friends. In 1974 two years after an Igbo invented the cholera vaccine, Professor F. A. Udekwu and his colleagues performedthe first ever open-heart surgery in Nigeria and Black Africa, did you think that Yoruba elites wanted to hear that, of course not, if I did not tell you now, would you know? Hell no! Today, forty years later Nigerians are going oversees for their heart surgery payinghard currency. That is destruction of Nigerian economy. In 1999 after Obasanjo took office, he destroyed every Igbo business that was importing Rice and Cement into Nigeria before he came into office by granting an unprecedented and probably the biggest sole monopoly ofthe importation of rice and cement to one man called Dangote who became a billionaire overnight. When Igbos where involved in the importation of these items like cement, the price of cement was around N300, now the price of cement is hovering around N1,500 a bag. Go figure that, that is destruction of not only Igbos businesses but Nigeria in general. After Dangote was grant the sole monopoly of importing cement, he complained to Obasanjo that Ibeto cement industry owned by an Igbo which was mostly a repackaging factory was creating an undue competition for his monopoly and overnight Obasanjo used an executive order to shutdown Ibeto cement factory with its 400 employees. My friend that is destruction by any standard. Savannah Bank was established by Jim Nwobodo an Igbo man, Obasanjo closed down that bank and rendered all the employees jobless because he had some disagreements with Nwobodo not because the bank went bankrupt, not because the bank was running a fraudulent scheme, not because the bank was being mismanaged but because Obasanjo like most Yorubas have this visceral hate, wickedness, jealousy and the type of indifference that says why did God create an Igbo in the first place. Again Kunle that is destruction of a unique type. Engineer Ezekiel Izuogo created the V600 car and Yoruba press, politicians, lawyers even Yoruba engineers attacked him mercilessly and frustrated his effort to build the factory in Igbo land, that is one, second when he decided to build the factory in South Africa during Obasanjo’s regime, Obasanjo and his co-haters went and stole everything, the design manual, the engine block, everything necessary for him to carry on his work thereby destroying Izuogo motors for good. Kunle do you still need more examples? Wait I told Ayo that I have more than most of you could imagine. Do you remember Niger Dock Apapa, Dr. Nnamdi Ozobia, an Igbo built it, he built yachts for individuals and ferry boats for Lagos State that plied between Apapa to Mile2. He also did repairs for foreign ships that paid Nigeria hard currency, well here we go again, when Obasanjo came into office he removed Dr. Ozobia in the most ignominious way a pattern for Obasanjo and handed over Niger Dock Apapa to Yorubas. Today Niger Dock Apapa is in ruins, a shadow of its old self. That is destruction of what Igbos built. You have Nigerian Ports Authority, NigerianAirways, you have NITEL that Yorubas burnt down after they ruined it throughembezzlement. Lest I forget what about the mother of all destruction, theindigenization decree of 1972. What the decree did was to hand over Nigerian economy to the Yorubas and they destroyed the economy. The list below is a partial list of mostly British and other foreign owned companies that Igbos were efficiently managing before the war, few of these companies were owned or partial owned by Yoruba.

Some Yorubas in the past have quibbled about preciselywho owned what but not on the point of whether Yorubas ruined all the companies that they acquired by the force of the indigenization decree. My response is that the issue has never been about who owned what, the substantive issue was and is that Yorubas ruined, defrauded, liquidated and destroyed all the companies they took over after the war regardless of who owned them before the war even including their own companies that they started but could not manage. For your information that single act of indigenization decree is largely responsible for our economic state of affair.“Pharmaceutical Nigeria Plc ,May and Baker Nigeria Plc,Vitafoam Nigeria Plc,Wahum Nigeria Limited ,CAP Nigeria Plc , International Paints of West Africa [IPWA], Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, Berec Nigeria Limited, Kabelmetal, Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Leventis Nigeria Plc ,West African Portland Cement Company,[Lafarge],Wema Bank Nigeria Plc, Scoa Nigeria Plc ,CFAO Nigeria Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Wemaboard Estates, Odua Group, Livestock Feeds Nigeria Plc , Nigerian Breweries Plc, new nigerian Bank, Batta, Kingsway Stores, Crittal Hope (Nigeria) Limited, Mushin, Lagos State.Dunlop (Nig.) Industries Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State. •Galvanising Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos State. •Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan, Oyo State •Nigerite PLC, Ikeja, Lagos State •Nipol Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Odu'a Textile Industries Limited, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State •Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Vono Products Plc, Mushin, Lagos State •Wema Bank Plc,

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by tonychristopher: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Dont hit or hate me, just bared my mind ...thats all

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by huptin(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
meccuno:
I would keep on laughing @ the ignorance of these SW cats.....so ekwueme influenced shagari's govt to fail? And these other people u mentioned are igbos? Try and travel to states that are not predominantly yoruba states and get abit exposed.....don't dwell on what your village elders tell u under the cocoa tree

My friend i have travelled to every state down here in the south and even some states in the north, so dont give me that nonsense about leaving my village, only the state capitals and a few towns are worthy of mention, and even those lack any major commercial or industrial hub to sustain the population, its the reason your people will not stay there.

Even those capitals how many people live there? They are usually desolate once night falls, 90% of the people dont even reside there they usually come from their rural and semi rural areas to do their daily businessess,

If we mention 5 strategic states to the Nigerian economy my dear none will be from the south east #fact.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Antivirus92(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

If you see me as a troll then you must have certainly seen someone like Ojukwu and Chinua achebe as Axolotl. Hahaha!!!! lol!!!
i swear that if stupidity and illiteracy are awards. You'll win them four consecutive times like MESSI.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Antivirus92(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
whitecat2:
Who screams igbo agenda You ibos need to get out of abc class first before thinking of any agenda. You are giving yourselves too much credit. I just don't like the way some of my people treat you like rabid dogs and sending a wrong message, which you end up seeing as cowadice.

You can't make Yoruba help you leave Nigeria, go already and stop complaing about how we pull you back the first time or do Yoruba still have you on a leash? Learn from Yoruba. When we talk about leaving nigeria, you ibos are never mentioned cos you don't count. And if you say all your decisions depend on us, then you have to give us the respect.
tell me just one thing that is worth learning from the yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by truefact: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2014
gratieao:
Yoruba Incompetency destroyed Nigeria.
Nigerian’s problem is not bribery, not corruption not even greed rather our fundamental problem is incompetence. 

Definition
Competent corrupt societies are societies that have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on COMPETENCE 

Incompetent corrupt societies are societies that do not have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on INCOMPETENCE

Enter Yoruba Incompetence:
The presence of the Yoruba in this whole cesspool will once and for all prove my point that incompetence of the crippling order is responsible for Nigerian malaise rather than Bribery, corruption or greed.

It is easy to make the argument that the reason why the north was incompetent was because they were not well educated, that majority of them had only high school education, that they were naive young men and ill-informed.

Only when you discover that the northern leaders understood their shortcoming and literally handed over the running of the government to the Yoruba to handle the day to day operation of the government and the Yoruba could not do any better than the Hausa.

I will like to state without fear of contradiction that Yoruba has well educated people in every field of endeavor-engineering, law, economics, name it, they have people there but that is where the credit ends.

The understanding was that the educated Yoruba was going to help the ill-prepared north to administer the affairs of the country by complementing the north that was mainly in the military. 

In order words, the Yoruba supposed to take care of the administration, economy, the technological innovation and development of the country into the 21st century.

What Yoruba proved unequivocally, at least we have more than forty years of history to support it, is that acquiring education to PH.D level does not automatically make you a competent person.

One cannot question the educational achievement of the Yoruba because they are one of the most educated groups in Nigeria. The question that Yoruba has to answer is what went wrong?

What did they do with their education when it came to managing Nigeria?

The Yoruba had the education, the engineers, the architects, the lawyer, economists, technologists, the numerical numbers, the ministers, directors, the medical doctors, the high positions, the unrestricted authority, the power, you know what?

The Yoruba had cart Blanche. They even had total control of the communication media.

As established above the Hausa needed the Yoruba given the fact that they got into power ill-prepared, they hoped that the Yoruba will use their education and intelligence to help navigate the ship of the country.

As history has shown, the Yoruba dropped the ball big time and are still dropping it as we speak.

Most Hausa that are in the know will tell you that it is true that Yoruba are well educated but that they are as incompetent as the north is. What called the competence of the Yoruba into question was that from the day Yoruba occupied the center stage in piloting the affairs of the country, the country did not progress an inch from where Yoruba met it rather the country regressed and lost everything that Yoruba touched or managed.

Yoruba simply ravaged, pillaged and looted every government ministry, department, agency, business, cooperation, you name it.

Gowon’s administration was considered corrupt because of the wanton, unmitigated, unrestrained looting and corruption of the Yoruba that was recruited to help run the country. It is a known fact that Yoruba thought the north how to be corrupt.

Monkey see and monkey do. After watching the Yoruba pillage and loot, the north figured that that is normal and that that is how educated people behave and they joined the bandwagon.

So you have now two tribes with the biggest population that see the looting and destruction of everything they touch as business as usual and Nigerians are wondering what is wrong with the country, why is the country so corrupt. The country is corrupt because Hausa and Yoruba are incompetent to manage the affairs of the country.

The consequences of the North’s incompetence was critical because if the north were competent, they could have taken care of the country by themselves or alternatively checkmated the Yoruba once they starting looting, but because the north did not know any better they simply joined.

The way it happened was that as the north was siphoning and looting directly from the federal treasury to themselves, the Yoruba were busy sucking the life out of all the MDAs and the businesses and cooperations from the fallout of indigenization.

Interestingly enough Hausa did not bother Yoruba and Yoruba did not bother Hausa, each party was busy minding their business to the detriment of the whole country. Exactly the symptom of incompetence, you see, incompetence does not ask questions or get inquisitive because it does not know what to be inquisitive about and even when it asks a question and gets an answer; it does not know what to do with. This explains the widespread of bribery and corruption when you have Yoruba and Hausa neck deep into it.

Another case of incompetence displayed by north was when the Yoruba proposed for the indigenization of foreign companies. It is my belief that none of the northern military leaders had ever heard that word INDIGENIZATION before or understood what it meant.

In the first instance, the presence of the northerners incooperated Nigeria was minimal to none, so the north had no comprehension of the ramification of such policies, another evidence of incompetence rather than corruption from the onset.

If the north was competent and understood the implications of such policies, they could have objected on many grounds, unfortunately they did not know any better to checkmate the looting Yoruba rascals.

Having demonstrated that the Yoruba failed to lead notwithstanding their education, the question is what is the difference between the leaders of countries like South Korea, Brazil and India that succeeded in the face of challenges and the Yoruba leaders that failed?

The fact that Yoruba cannot claim lack of education, they cannot claim lack of opportunity and they cannot claim that they lacked the unrestrained authority to act, the only thing that the other leaders have that the Yoruba lacked is competence.

The way it works is that the absence of competent creates a vacuum hat is quickly filled by the ills of societies like bribery, corruption, greed, crime, murder and so on and so on.

To further drive the point home, can anyone recall one single Yoruba official that has done something so noble and honorable to improve the lot of the whole nation rather pursuing self-interest that Nigerians could look back and sing his praise?

The answer is no, but I will like someone to proof me wrong. That is a proof of incompetence first before corruption.

As a matter of fact you can trace the origin of all the millionaires from Yoruba and Hausa to one corruption or the other or government contract.

Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting Hausa and Yoruba and I think that that is a daunting task.

The simple fact that after Yoruba took total control of Nigerian economy and they could not improve the socio-economics and technological development is a sign of nothing but incompetence. 
The injection of competence in Nigerian system will see a gradual improvement in accountability and progress.
Typical example is that Hausa and Yoruba have gone in and out of ministerial positions for decades without anything to show for it and that is why no one can remember their names or what they did but when you mention the name of people that have demonstrated competence, people remember them and what they accomplished, people like Charles Soludo, ObiageliEzekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili and Dr. Bert Nnaji to mention afew.
 Notice that these folks did not have unrestrained authority, they did not have cart blanche but were able to make a different despite the challenges just like the leaders in South Korea, Brazil and India. What do they have in common? Competence.
I could go on and on but I believe that the point has been made that the problem ailing the country is not bribery, corruption or greed rather that our fundamental problem is incompetence and that only competent people can tame the pillaging and looting going on now and most importantly that Yoruba and Hausa must join the builders rather than looters of the system.

Enter the Hausa Incompetence:
Contrast the success of competent corrupt societies with the failure of incompetent corrupt societies like Nigeria. I defined earlier an incompetent corrupt society as a society that lacks the inert mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust for the betterment of its society or a house without a grown up. 

Since after the war Nigeria has been living the life of an incompetent corrupt society that lacks the necessary capacity, ability and skills to self-correct in order to carry out a task of improving the lot of Nigerian. 

It is important to note that after the war the north held sway, they had total and absolute control, they had total freedom, they had no opposition because the opposition had been decimated.

Igbo was leaking its wounds.

The north had the freedom to take the country in any direction they chose without opposition, to make Nigeria in its own image, if you think about it, they sure made Nigeria in their image, squalor, illiteracy, ignorance, crime, death, murder, hopelessness, stagnation, disillusionment, indiscipline, disaster, unfulfilled dreams, indifference, neglect, over-night millionaires and billionaires, disappointments, bribery, corruption and greed became the new normal, the question is what happened? 

What happened was that the British helped to institutionalized Kakistocracy and incompetence prevailed over competence and became the order of the day if you ask me? 

As we will see, the north exhibited incompetence of the highest order with its attendant corruption and blight without the necessary mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust.
Even before the north got power, they knew that they were ill prepared for the responsibilities, when they got the power, they had no clue what to do with, they did not know what military and political power were used for, they became confused, they became a sitting duck, they became rudderless, even when they were advised, they could not use the advise because they did not have the requisite ability and skills to judge the advise right or wrong. 

When they delegated responsibility they lacked the ability to evaluate what the result should be, for that reason it was difficult for them to request for any feedback when they had no clue what the feedback is supposed to look like. 

If they cannot tell difference between what they are looking for, how can they check mate bad behaviors from good? 

This is incompetence not corruption. Before the northern military took power, literally, everything in the system was working, education, health, water supply, electricity, road infrastructure, Nigerian railway, ports authority, national shipping line, the business and commerce industry were all thriving. It is pertinent to note that the north did not meet the systems in their primitive stage, they had systems that were working, as a matter of fact Nigeria experienced incredible economic expansion immediately after the war in part because the Igbo land was militarized and unbeknownst to the leadership the army spent majority of their salaries in Igboland which managed to keep the Igbo economy afloat and plus other foreign investment into the country.

When the demands of leadership came knocking on the door of the northern leadership, what answered and opened the door was abject incompetence, absolute intellectual vacuity, visionlessness and hopelessness. 

The leadership was found to be inadequate, unsuited, devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action and not possessing the necessary ability and skills to carry out the tasks of leadership. What was most disturbing was that the northern leadership knew it, the British masters knew it, the Igbo knew it, the Yoruba knew it, the world knew it and the British went ahead anyway to convince the north that they can lead the country even over the objection of the northern leadership that they cannot. 

The manifest absence of vision, objectives, direction, hope and the cluelessness of the northern leadership created a vacuum that laid the foundation and fertile ground for unbridled bribery and corruption to breed, fester and multiply.
This is incompetence not corruption. 

The absence of competence is our problem. When the northern leadership was found vacuous, opportunist and schemers filled the vacuum they found with their whims and caprice and the north could not self-correct or correct others because they did not possess the requisite elements of competence. 

This is incompetence not corruption, though corruption later filled that vacuum that was created but it did not come first, it came second after it discovered that competence was not home. 

In order words the north being in charge is like having no grown up in the house and the rascals came in and ransacked the house. What is most heart breaking is the fact that the northern incompetence knew no bounds, the least that could have been expected from the northern leadership was taking care of northern citizens, favoring them and raising their standard of living relative to the rest of the country but that did not happen.
The fact that they could not do it is incompetence not corruption. 

The northern leadership could not improve the education and literacy, health -infant mortality, water, road infrastructure, economics and the overall wellbeing of the northern citizens. 

The question is whether the failure of the northern leadership to improve the lot of the northerners was deliberate? 

The answer is no but more of the manifestation of incompetence and not corruption. They were clueless which is equal to incompetence. The north today has the highest illiteracy rate in the whole world, infant mortality, blindness and myriad of other problems. The north is worse off amongst the whole groups in Nigeria in all indices used to adjudge standard of living. 

The welfare of the north could have been more worse if it were not for the work of non-governmental organizations from the southern part of the country that provide preventive and palliative services in place of the total absence of government services.
Folks have always wondered why Nigeria is in this state of anomie, all I ask is for folks to look to the north and they will find the answer.

Folks should ask the question, how can the north do for the whole nation what they could not do for their northern people, the saying that you cannot give what you do not have, the north could not give that which they did not possess and that is competent service.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am contending here is that what the northern leadership demonstrated was not bribery, was not corruption or greed, what they demonstrated was peter’s principal at work which was basic incompetence because it is evident that as much as one will agree that the north had a reason to hold malice against the east, there was no evidence that they extended that malice to their northern brethren, nor was there evidence that the leadership hated their citizens, so their failure to take care of the welfare of the northern people and to make them better than the rest of the nation could only be seen as innocent and inert ignorance and not corruption. 

Their failure to understand what leadership is all about and failed to make the connection between leadership and the people. 

In case some of you have forgotten, let me remind you of what incompetence is all about: being Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application, Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action, and not possessing the necessary ability, skill,etc. to do or carry out a task". 

I want the reader to pay attention to the words "unsuited, devoid, and not possessing and that will capture the crux of my argument. You have to be devoid of something serious to fail in everything. That north is simple and short not suited for the purposes of leadership and that is why they can not stop all the bad things that are happening.
There were plenty of evidence that the north in most part were innocent and not corrupt nor were they inclined to bribery until years later when the leadership vacuums they created were filled by others who were equally as incompetent as they were. 

The north did not start out not to bring the dividend of their leadership to the people, ironically they did not even try because they did not know how to try or what to try or do, they were super-morosed, and they simply vegetated throughout their leadership reign. The lack of performance on the part of northern leadership was not intentional because they just did not know how to perform anything. They had no expectations either from themselves or from others, they were satisfied with where they found themselves, complacency became the order of the day as they knew no better, as they could not see beyond where they were standing, evidence of incompetence not corruption. 

As far as they were concerned everything was normal, they did not know the difference between performance and none performance, when they allowed some ideas and projects to be executed, they were unsuited and were devoid of the abilities and skills to grasp what exactly the ideas and projects were supposed to accomplish in the scheme of things, the final result and output supposed to look like. They heard the words but did not comprehend them, so whether a project was done half way, well done or not at all did not matter because the skill to do the evaluate did notexist, particularly when the highest level of education attained by almost all the northern military boys at that time was secondary school obtained from mostly moslem school. 
You are a good writer. ..I will be glad if you can write a book on this and find more history to back it...you have said all that need to be said...thanks. ..truth is as pure as gold...thanks again
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by truefact: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2014
tonychristopher:
As a matter of serious conversation, shouldn't your first instinct be to answer to the substantive question about projects that Yorubas have embarked on and succeeded in Nigeria and out of the confidence that you derived from having responded properly to the inquiry at hand you can then proceed to asking any questions that you dim necessary.

Your failure toaddress the question at hand before asking your question indicates that you are not a serious interlocutor like Ayo and I say that for the records.Notwithstanding your inability to rescue Ayo from his self-inflicted wound, again typical of a Yoruba man, I will not hesitate to take you to school if you chose to be babysitted for the record, although I will be repeating myself. Now in respect to your specificquestion, what Igbo built that Yoruba destroyed, in a nutshell almost every institution that the white man handed over to Nigeria after our independence Igbos built but because of your sophomoric question I will endeavor to break down what I mean for you. Nigerian railway was built and managed under Igbo minister Dr. Onyiuke and Igbos ran most of the day to day operations and the railway worked, when Yorubas took over the railway after the war they destroyed it.

Igbos ran the military and brought prestige to the Nigerian military because of the caliber of Igbos that joined the military and the military worked then, look at what the military has become. You can mention any ministry before the war that worked and you will see the hands of Igbo in it.During the British/Biafran war Igbos invented one of the most deadly explosives (IEDs-Ogbunigwe)the world have ever known in the 1960s, the Igbos built armored cars, air missiles, assault rifles, gun boats, rocket launcher, rocket propelled grenades and ambulance vehicles. Igbos not only built underground refineries they also built mobile refineries as they lost territories to the federal troops. After the war Awo and his tribal cabal representing the Yoruba conspired and went on a search and destroy mission and methodically combed all the south east and blew up and destroyed all thefactories that Igbo built instead of moving the factories and the Igbo scientists to a federally controlled areaand using their ingenuity to the benefitof the whole nation. For your information ask America and Russia what they did with German engineers after world war 11. Today Nigeria is importing all these military equipments. That is destruction of what Igbos built. In 1972, Professor A. N. Njoku-Obi produced an anti-cholera vaccine recognized by the world health community, Yoruba elites who were running the Nigeria bureaucracy after the war did not want to hear of it, they undermined that project and today Nigeria is importing those drugs instead of being the manufacturer and exporter. That is destruction my friends. In 1974 two years after an Igbo invented the cholera vaccine, Professor F. A. Udekwu and his colleagues performedthe first ever open-heart surgery in Nigeria and Black Africa, did you think that Yoruba elites wanted to hear that, of course not, if I did not tell you now, would you know? Hell no! Today, forty years later Nigerians are going oversees for their heart surgery payinghard currency. That is destruction of Nigerian economy. In 1999 after Obasanjo took office, he destroyed every Igbo business that was importing Rice and Cement into Nigeria before he came into office by granting an unprecedented and probably the biggest sole monopoly ofthe importation of rice and cement to one man called Dangote who became a billionaire overnight. When Igbos where involved in the importation of these items like cement, the price of cement was around N300, now the price of cement is hovering around N1,500 a bag. Go figure that, that is destruction of not only Igbos businesses but Nigeria in general. After Dangote was grant the sole monopoly of importing cement, he complained to Obasanjo that Ibeto cement industry owned by an Igbo which was mostly a repackaging factory was creating an undue competition for his monopoly and overnight Obasanjo used an executive order to shutdown Ibeto cement factory with its 400 employees. My friend that is destruction by any standard. Savannah Bank was established by Jim Nwobodo an Igbo man, Obasanjo closed down that bank and rendered all the employees jobless because he had some disagreements with Nwobodo not because the bank went bankrupt, not because the bank was running a fraudulent scheme, not because the bank was being mismanaged but because Obasanjo like most Yorubas have this visceral hate, wickedness, jealousy and the type of indifference that says why did God create an Igbo in the first place. Again Kunle that is destruction of a unique type. Engineer Ezekiel Izuogo created the V600 car and Yoruba press, politicians, lawyers even Yoruba engineers attacked him mercilessly and frustrated his effort to build the factory in Igbo land, that is one, second when he decided to build the factory in South Africa during Obasanjo’s regime, Obasanjo and his co-haters went and stole everything, the design manual, the engine block, everything necessary for him to carry on his work thereby destroying Izuogo motors for good. Kunle do you still need more examples? Wait I told Ayo that I have more than most of you could imagine. Do you remember Niger Dock Apapa, Dr. Nnamdi Ozobia, an Igbo built it, he built yachts for individuals and ferry boats for Lagos State that plied between Apapa to Mile2. He also did repairs for foreign ships that paid Nigeria hard currency, well here we go again, when Obasanjo came into office he removed Dr. Ozobia in the most ignominious way a pattern for Obasanjo and handed over Niger Dock Apapa to Yorubas. Today Niger Dock Apapa is in ruins, a shadow of its old self. That is destruction of what Igbos built. You have Nigerian Ports Authority, NigerianAirways, you have NITEL that Yorubas burnt down after they ruined it throughembezzlement. Lest I forget what about the mother of all destruction, theindigenization decree of 1972. What the decree did was to hand over Nigerian economy to the Yorubas and they destroyed the economy. The list below is a partial list of mostly British and other foreign owned companies that Igbos were efficiently managing before the war, few of these companies were owned or partial owned by Yoruba.

Some Yorubas in the past have quibbled about preciselywho owned what but not on the point of whether Yorubas ruined all the companies that they acquired by the force of the indigenization decree. My response is that the issue has never been about who owned what, the substantive issue was and is that Yorubas ruined, defrauded, liquidated and destroyed all the companies they took over after the war regardless of who owned them before the war even including their own companies that they started but could not manage. For your information that single act of indigenization decree is largely responsible for our economic state of affair.“Pharmaceutical Nigeria Plc ,May and Baker Nigeria Plc,Vitafoam Nigeria Plc,Wahum Nigeria Limited ,CAP Nigeria Plc , International Paints of West Africa [IPWA], Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, Berec Nigeria Limited, Kabelmetal, Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Leventis Nigeria Plc ,West African Portland Cement Company,[Lafarge],Wema Bank Nigeria Plc, Scoa Nigeria Plc ,CFAO Nigeria Plc, Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Wemaboard Estates, Odua Group, Livestock Feeds Nigeria Plc , Nigerian Breweries Plc, new nigerian Bank, Batta, Kingsway Stores, Crittal Hope (Nigeria) Limited, Mushin, Lagos State.Dunlop (Nig.) Industries Plc, Ikeja, Lagos State. •Galvanising Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos State. •Nigeria Construction & Water Resources Development Company Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Nigerian Wire & Cable Plc, Ibadan, Oyo State •Nigerite PLC, Ikeja, Lagos State •Nipol Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Odu'a Textile Industries Limited, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State •Soleh Boneh Overseas (Nigeria) Limited, Ibadan, Oyo State •Vono Products Plc, Mushin, Lagos State •Wema Bank Plc,
GOD bless you for this info. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Empty chest beating idiot, come and see your hard-working brothers and sisters struggling/owing a full year house rent. I know how many times i have begged my grannies to let your brothers and sisters continue to stay in those flats for d sake of God and we-their grandchildren who are all over d place around d world.

The same story with my father shopping mall in Akure............. After initial payments, some of your brothers are now struggling to pay their store/shop rent...... If not for my sake and that my emotional quote-Dad, we(their children) could equally find ourselves anywhere around d world as tenants in d future and someone would equally treat us the way they treat dese Ibos............

Your father's shopping mall or mud shops. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2014
tonychristopher:

Igbos ran the military and brought prestige to the Nigerian military because of the caliber of Igbos that joined the military and the military worked then, look at what the military has become. You can mention any ministry before the war that worked and you will see the hands of Igbo in it.During the British/Biafran war Igbos invented one of the most deadly explosives (IEDs-Ogbunigwe)the world have ever known in the 1960s, the Igbos built armored cars, air missiles, assault rifles, gun boats, rocket launcher, rocket propelled grenades and ambulance vehicles. Igbos not only built underground refineries they also built mobile refineries as they lost territories to the federal troops. After the war Awo and his tribal cabal representing the Yoruba conspired and went on a search and destroy mission and methodically combed all the south east and blew up and destroyed all thefactories that Igbo built instead of moving the factories and the Igbo scientists to a federally controlled areaand using their ingenuity to the benefitof the whole nation. For your information ask America and Russia what they did with German engineers after world war 11. Today Nigeria is importing all these military equipments.

That is destruction of what Igbos built. In 1972, Professor A. N. Njoku-Obi produced an anti-cholera vaccine recognized by the world health community, Yoruba elites who were running the Nigeria bureaucracy after the war did not want to hear of it, they undermined that project and today Nigeria is importing those drugs instead of being the manufacturer and exporter. That is destruction my friends. In 1974 two years after an Igbo invented the cholera vaccine, Professor F. A. Udekwu and his colleagues performedthe first ever open-heart surgery in Nigeria and Black Africa, did you think that Yoruba elites wanted to hear that, of course not, if I did not tell you now, would you know? Hell no! Today, forty years later Nigerians are going oversees for their heart surgery payinghard currency.

That is destruction of Nigerian economy. In 1999 after Obasanjo took office, he destroyed every Igbo business that was importing Rice and Cement into Nigeria before he came into office by granting an unprecedented and probably the biggest sole monopoly ofthe importation of rice and cement to one man called Dangote who became a billionaire overnight. When Igbos where involved in the importation of these items like cement, the price of cement was around N300, now the price of cement is hovering around N1,500 a bag. Go figure that, that is destruction of not only Igbos businesses but Nigeria in general. After Dangote was grant the sole monopoly of importing cement, he complained to Obasanjo that Ibeto cement industry owned by an Igbo which was mostly a repackaging factory was creating an undue competition for his monopoly and overnight Obasanjo used an executive order to shutdown Ibeto cement factory with its 400 employees. My friend that is destruction by any standard. Savannah Bank was established by Jim Nwobodo an Igbo man, Obasanjo closed down that bank and rendered all the employees jobless because he had some disagreements with Nwobodo not because the bank went bankrupt, not because the bank was running a fraudulent scheme, not because the bank was being mismanaged but because Obasanjo like most Yorubas have this visceral hate, wickedness, jealousy and the type of indifference that says why did God create an Igbo in the first place. Again Kunle that is destruction of a unique type. Engineer Ezekiel Izuogo created the V600 car and Yoruba press, politicians, lawyers even Yoruba engineers attacked him mercilessly and frustrated his effort to build the factory in Igbo land, that is one, second when he decided to build the factory in South Africa during Obasanjo’s regime, Obasanjo and his co-haters went and stole everything, the design manual, the engine block, everything necessary for him to carry on his work thereby destroying Izuogo motors for good. Kunle do you still need more examples? Wait I told Ayo that I have more than most of you could imagine. Do you remember Niger Dock Apapa, Dr. Nnamdi Ozobia, an Igbo built it, he built yachts for individuals and ferry boats for Lagos State that plied between Apapa to Mile2. He also did repairs for foreign ships that paid Nigeria hard currency, well here we go again, when Obasanjo came into office he removed Dr. Ozobia in the most ignominious way a pattern for Obasanjo and handed over Niger Dock Apapa to Yorubas. Today Niger Dock Apapa is in ruins, a shadow of its old self. That is destruction of what Igbos built. You have Nigerian Ports Authority, NigerianAirways, you have NITEL that Yorubas burnt down after they ruined it throughembezzlement. Lest I forget what about the mother of all destruction, theindigenization decree of 1972. What the decree did was to hand over Nigerian economy to the Yorubas and they destroyed the economy. The list below is a partial list of mostly British and other foreign owned companies that Igbos were efficiently managing before the war, few of these companies were owned or partial owned by Yoruba.

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by naijaking1: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Like I said earlier, a person wey come to chop and a person wey come to work in a place see things quite differently. Igbos mostly come to prove themselves, to produce, and to work while those who came to chop mostly tear things down like termites!

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by LORDI(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Your father's shopping mall or mud shops. grin
nor mind the mumu,...boasting with mud shop's that has lost it values,..the fool should be happy that people are renting them.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by LORDI(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:
Like I said earlier, a person wey come to chop and a person wey come to work in a place see things quite differently. Igbos mostly come to prove themselves, to produce, and to work while those who came to chop mostly tear things down like termites!
you nailed it bro.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by htconeline: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Okorocha is from oyo state.he also want the president to stay.

See Igbo see hypocrisy
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
huptin:

My friend i have travelled to every state down here in the south and even some states in the north, so dont give me that nonsense about leaving my village, only the state capitals and a few towns are worthy of mention, and even those lack any major commercial or industrial hub to sustain the population, its the reason your people will not stay there.

Even those capitals how many people live there? They are usually desolate once night falls, 90% of the people dont even reside there they usually come from their rural and semi rural areas to do their daily businessess,

If we mention 5 strategic states to the Nigerian economy my dear none will be from the south east #fact.
truth be told,what makes these so called states strategic? These are the questions you should ask your self.Why igbos are more in lagos than any other state in the south west is just because of the sea port which is located in lagos and concentration of most head offices by the federal Govt....if the North and the SW which frustrated efforts for any meaningful federal presence in the south east,it wouldn't be as it is....but credit must be given to the SE because they still managed to develop their states them selves without help.....the owerri airport is an example of what communal effort does.....and truth be told outside lagos or maybe ogun,I can't live elsewhere in the SW......but there are states in the east I can comfortably stay in.....PH,Owerri,Enugu, asaba are places I can live in and would not miss lagos one bit.......

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by naijaking1: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Using the guy's example with the Nigerian Airways again: When people saw how prosperous it was running, their mistaken idea was that the people who struggle tooth and nail to keep it afloat were merely "chopping"
If an unqualified applicant was rejected for whatever reason, he would go home and cry to his people that the people refused to hire him, because they didn't want him to chop too. This false comparison was laughed at and disbelieved prior to 1970 when the buffoons actually gained upper hands post civil war, and really started chopping everything: company furniture, money, buildings, and then airplanes, etc!.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2014
@ OP u are wasting your time I am yourba and can neva vote for buhari. Jonathan till nigeria breaks up.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2014
@ OP u are wasting your time I am yourba and can neva vote for buhari. Jonathan till nigeria breaks up and I can tell you only on the internet do you see these ppls on the street the average yourba man will vote for jonathan. At least christians.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by zimoni(f): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Yoruba this Yoruba that

Na wah oooooo

See as dem carry Yoruba matter for head like afro

Unna go just develop high blood pressure because of Yoruba and die a wrongful death, then your dead body shall be taken to a police station.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

These Feofle No Go Kee Me Wahali

hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Talk is cheap, Run the damn mouths.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by huptin(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
meccuno:
truth be told,what makes these so called states strategic? These are the questions you should ask your self.Why igbos are more in lagos than any other state in the south west is just because of the sea port which is located in lagos and concentration of most

You see your biggest problem is blaming everybody for your woes, if you desire those things nobody cann stop you from getting them, in this life nobody gives u anything on a platter of gold, you fight for it, you can sit down and blame yorubas, americans, Hausa etc for all you can, you wont still get it.

when June 12 was annulled, did the yorubas ask anybody for help? Or blamed anybody? No they learnt to fight for themselves, yes you can call them noise makers, but they made such loud noise that the world was forced to listen and they were compensated, when fuel subsidy was removed the same thing.

You guys claim you are the best in everything, go ahead and get what you want stop blaming other people for your woes.

its not for nothing that 99% of the FDI into the country last year came into the southwest, according to your president only Lagos and Ogun state alone accounts for 55% of Nigeria's economy activities, yet in your bigoted minds the yorubas are bad people destroying everything if they have destroyed everything why not simply go and reestablish then in your region and prove to the whole world how wonderful you are in resource management.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2014
walemoney007:
show me wia u got ur stat from
Don't mind the f00l,he is one of Benjamin adekunle bastard, Benjamin impregnated many of their women during Biafra war
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by emmysoftyou: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
[s]
FolarinToks:

Having read what was written by one stupid pinhead from the land of apes, I now agreed with every other Nigerians that you guys(Ibos) are nothing but fools. You and your brothers are the most foolish humans on earth. You guys are just pathetic and let me say this here, we-Yorubas can't wait for you parasites to leave Odua nation and Nigeria as whole. What are you(chest-beater) waiting for, start a war if you are really serious about gaining independence.

Aguiyi Ironsi is a Yoruba man i presumed, Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Hausa man and of course all the Ibo Politicians-Okadigbo, Wabara, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nnamani are aliens in Nigeria politics. And being aliens in Nigeria politics, nobody can hold them responsible for the failure of d past governments in which these guys are part of. Yeye dey smell!!!

Yoruba man (Yorubas didn't even vote for Obasanjo) was only a president for 8years(exluding his military presidency) in the whole history of this great country. And your brothers and sisters are more favoured in Obasanjo government than his brothers and sisters from south west. Soludo, Wabara, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Nzeribe, Ngozi Iwealla, Ezekwesili, Okereke-stock exchange, Dora akunyili were all part of that government you claimed to have failed, tagging/calling that government a failure simply cos the president was a Yoruba man but forgetting that your brothers and sisters are active part of that failed government. However, that failed government is better than your brother Jonathan government in every ways.

Listen, let me bring the collective failure of your brothers and sisters to your notice in case u r not aware of it; to let you know how useless your brothers and sisters in government are, 70% of active actors in Jonathan government are from the east and the result of their collective failure is staring at all Nigerians today. The first government that is being run completely by your brothers and sisters turn out to be the most useless, corrupt, inept, blundering and unproductive government in the history of this country Mofo.

Finally, if your brothers and sisters from your Landlocked are not part of Nigeria problem as you and your likes are trying/tried hard to make us to believe, how come your Landlocked remain undeveloped and unhabitable? why do your brothers and sisters run to better regions-west and north in millions in search of a better life that eludes them in your so called Alaigbo? how come your governors are not being held responsible for your poverty stricken states?

[/s]trash..frm a biggot maggot

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
meccuno:
lolz....poor student of history.....so azikiwe started stealing of public funds? Please remind us what Awolowo was jailed for? And remember he was jailed twice.....

I do not understand why people like you have empty vessels as brains. If you have any incident preceding that (of Azikiwe and Okotie-Eboh)which I stated then feel free to let us know. Bigotry, tribalism and idiocy has truly consumed you lot.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by emmysoftyou: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

God bless you too bro. Truth must be told at all time.
truth must be told abi.
ar u not the one that told us that ur father is delta and ur motha ,ondo state .

u re just troll,who dnt knw where he come frm,
now u dey claimed niger delta nd South West.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by gratieao: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
htconeline:
Okorocha is from oyo state.he also want the president to stay.

See Igbo see hypocrisy
The same way Fayose, Mimiko etc are from Ebonyi state. They also want Buhari to win.
Yoruba are hypocrities

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by zimoni(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
huptin:

[b]You see your biggest problem is blaming everybody for your woes, if you desire those things nobody cann stop you from getting them, in this life nobody gives u anything on a platter of gold, you fight for it, you can sit down and blame yorubas, americans, Hausa etc for all you can, you wont still get it.

when June 12 was annulled, did the yorubas ask anybody for help? Or blamed anybody? No they learnt to fight for themselves, yes you can call them noise makers, but they made such loud noise that the world was forced to listen and they were compensated, when fuel subsidy was removed the same thing.

You guys claim you are the best in everything, go ahead and get what you want stop blaming other people for your woes.

its not for nothing that 99% of the FDI into the country last year came into the southwest, according to your president only Lagos and Ogun state alone accounts for 55% of Nigeria's economy activities, yet in your bigoted minds the yorubas are bad people destroying everything if they have destroyed everything why not simply go and reestablish then in your region and prove to the whole world how wonderful you are in resource management.[/b]

End of Discussion.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Change2015(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
Until tribe stop clouding your judgement will you be human.

Thank you. I seriously think this was alcohol induced? I for one do not care about the tribe or religion of my leaders. I care that they have personal integrity and have achieved something in their lives, and believe in one Nigeria. I have no time for separatists. In February 2015 Jonathan will hear from us and pack for Otuoke. S complete disgrace you PhD holders. Uninspiring and weak. Enough!
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by holatin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Change2015:

Thank you. I seriously think this was alcohol induced? I for one do not care about the tribe or religion of my leaders. I care that they have personal integrity and have achieved something in their lives, and believe in one Nigeria. I have no time for separatists. In February 2015 Jonathan will hear from us and pack for Otuoke. S complete disgrace you PhD holders. Uninspiring and weak. Enough!
mehn God bless you for this
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by dastranger(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Everything bigotry........ Even the president is a bigot and divisive
vote for change come 2015 not a slowpoke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Office, Bori, Rivers On Fire, PDP Youths Accused (Photos) / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Governor Ambode Unveils Plans To Build Five New Arts Theatres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.