Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria (2907 Views)

Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / Gaddafi's Warning To Europe Is Coming To Pass / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Remarkable: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
9jii:
FROM JEWS TO GERMANS.DILUTIONAL

--- 7 people so far liked the comment above? agreeing that Igbos are claiming to be Germans?

something is wrong somewhere... this just cant be... someone able to come online, log in, click on a topic he or she has read... can not just have the level of understanding to lead to such comment... or maybe its me... I am missing something.... unbelieveable!
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Remarkable: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
what's the full name (of 'Ndukwe')?
Abagworo:
Obasanjo succeeded in most sectors because he chose the best with good track records and representation. Permit me to also add Ndukwe who was behind telecom revolution in Nigeria. The credit goes to Obasanjo for not being tribalistic in his choice.
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Remarkable: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
How are you moving ahead? with brown roof districts or with houses without toilets ...or at most 1 toilet to 20 people?

I'm just asking, I really would like to know what you mean by moving ahead, ignore that jab, I actually would appreciate your explanation...

and when did Igbos challenge the Yorubas to a fight? maybe I missed that part of history...

Alcatraz001:
Ibos na human being or Animal? You ibos are doomed in this Nigeria cos u people dare to challenge your chi (Yorubas) to a fight. Continue to wax in your delusions while Yorubas move ahead.Awon Oloriburuku People.

3 Likes

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Remarkable: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
any idea what such money ($280m for the licenses) is actually used or is meant to be used for? I mean... its just a license, not costing the govt. anything, or is it?

aurenflani:

Col. Sani Bello is the brain behind GSM in Nigeria. Abdulsalam issued the licences to MTN, ECONET and MTS for a paltry sum of $28m each in 1998.

Obj came and height the license price to $280m each in the name of "transparency), causing MTS to backout of the deal leaving only MTN and ECONET who in turn made sim card and phones so expensive at the beginning of their operations.
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Remarkable: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
You make a lot of sense and I agree with all you've said.. I think its that manly-pride, which it seems the Igbos have a bit more of, that makes them not always appreciate another man/people, the more enlightened one understand it though - that it makes you more of a man to appreciate others (help or whatever contribution) to your success, and not less of a man...

I am liking this post and seem to be the only one so far... but a post that said Igbos are claiming to be Germans is leading in the 'likes' count on this thread... nah hwah o!

author=Jokay07 post=28666819]Op, what you stated up there are nothing but real facts, but credit should also be given to those who provide accommodation for your so-called tribe and to the market that do patronise your so called fake products. ''''What is being produced by a producer can't be consumed by the same producer'''' or what is the essence of production when there is/are no competent market. There is no everlasting monopoly in business. In one way or the other, you must depend on something just like the way most of your people are emigrating out of their own soil to look for green pasture in order to establish and start business while the people providing the accommodation are enjoying developmental benefit. [symbiosis]. You knw that. Just be grateful and thankful to other tribes that hovering over your product. Secondly, for the fact that we have many igbo people as goverment officials or representing the country is not a proper yard stick to measure the level of their intelligence. For the fact that there are many representing nigeria doesn't mean that they are the only brainbox that we have in the country. Shall we say the northerns are the best and most intelligence because they have produced the highest number of people that have assumed the presidential post in this country? Representing your country is just a priviledge and opportunity to serve our dear father land. There are so many egg headed individuals from other tribes who can easily go far and beyond what your people have done. It's a call to service. The present super eagles player are not the best that we have in the country, it's just an honour to serve. There are many people in this country of over 150 million people who can perform better that what have been done before if given an equal level playing ground. Because I'm a minister of education doesn't make me the most intelligent in the country or in west africa. Happy sunday [/quote]
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by shineeye: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
NO Other tribe in nigeria will miraculously bounce back and take control of businesses and finance in less than 30yrs after the war just like igbos they are people with determination

2 Likes

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
9jii:
FROM JEWS TO GERMANS.DILUTIONAL

See the product of Awo's free education.
Those who liked this post are even worse.
What are you diluting on nairaland with your DILUTIONAL? Is nairaland a chemistry class?
It is delusional my brother.
Go and register for waec again biko.

1 Like

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by 9jii(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
vivalavida:

See the product of Awo's free education.
Those who liked this post are even worse.
What are you diluting on nairaland with your DILUTIONAL? Is nairaland a chemistry class?
It is delusional my brother.
Go and register for waec again biko.
Deluded one

1 Like

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
9jii:

Deluded one

DILUTIONAL ONE.
Hahahahaha. This your english is wa ooo
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by nora544: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2014
aurenflani:
Germany is the richest country in Europe and....em somebody from... is the richest man in Africa. But we don't blow our trumpet tongue

Sorry that is not tru there are other countries in europa who are richer but they are smaler than germany

Richest country in Europa is Luxenburg, the second is Austria.
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2014
These our Nigerian Germans must be low-life shop attendants and ill educated students with little intelligence because the Igbo I interact with are too focused to start spewing crap.

They are the ones that achieve while the lowlifes scream and advertize their delusions.

Wait a min..........I forgot I'm on "CRAPTELA's" thread. cheesy
Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by APCHaram: 11:15am On May 12, 2021
The Igbos are a slave race and never to be compared to the Germanic Übermensch.

Igbos are Jew rats and have more in common with criminal gypsies and so more related to the fulani vermin.

1 Like

Re: What Germans Are To Europe,is What Igbo's Are To Nigeria by Elliot2(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2021
APCHaram:
APCHaram is a slave boy and never to be compared to the value of a dead rat.

APCHaram is a soakaway rat and have more in common with stupidity and so more related to a zombie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of Nigerian Soldiers driving Boko Haram out of Bama / A Message From Egift / Hilarious And Controversial Quotes By Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.