Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (44053 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Trouble de sleep..........
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Funjosh(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Guy she is stylishly digging your grave. lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Bsc(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
As old as u are u dnt knw d principle blw wots ryt and wrong...ur personality determines ur choice.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by martyns303(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2014
She sounds like a thot.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by rawpadgin(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Greyworld:

Lyk seriously? Broda don't evn mak empty threats especially 2 a desperate woman and an "uneducated" one.

All I ll say is mak her knw she is unwanted n in fact inconsequential. (Do it anyhw yu can, just do it)

Min while yur signature bro.....its damn attractve.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2014
rawpadgin:
she requested for my number & i gave her with a clear conscience, since then she has been sending me some crazy messages

few weeks ago she pleaded to take me out but i declined yet she wouldn't stop asking

the question now is, how do i make her stop
aside involving her hubby

N.B: i have advised her but to no avail

here are some of our conversations
...if you do it,you're in trouble;if you don't do it,you're in shit.stop chatting with her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Ignyte(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2014
download Iphone 6 picture. then visit www.olx.com and write: '2 week old Iphone 6 for N65,000. Then paste her number there. Trust me, when she finds out u are responsible, she'll hate u forever

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by bmoses(f): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm it is well oooo. make u no try am oooo, na person wife oooo. sha just pray for her make dat devil leave her alone

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Zaikon(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Tonycart:
Just tell her you have hiv / aids
. grin gringrin u just bad. Pass ..but mind you some babe pass dat level
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Melahou(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Give her a bitter warning to stay clear else you tell her hubby...
Or that you'll shun her
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Waspy(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Ask her to join NL and read thru this thread undecided
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by treasuress: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2014
preach to her trust me bro it works, she brings love you bring the word of God , she go runn

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by kabasa77(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Bro,simple thing, if you have a girl friend, or even a gud friend you can trust ,just carry her come show the lady cme introduce her to the lady as ur swt heart, jst be talking abt ur babe dis, ur babe dat..Jealousy go make her leave u alone.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by martolux(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2014
how I so much love Italy!! such scenario cannot happen here because we all fear God.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Odunharry(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy sunday nairalander...

Op,flee from this
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by mckoolcharming(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2014
I had similar experience but I had to involve some good neighbours into †ђξ issue........maintain ur reputations A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ protect ur marriage!
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nizzzy: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
[b][/b]Broda plisss that soup is not ment for u just ignore her and never reply her msa again
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Dreyl(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Chop the cake and move on guy.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by ababanwoke(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
In the same shit too,but the more you avoid her the more distance and vaccum you create,I think you re the one who started it,you can still end it,just avoid her simple,that's how I solved mine though she is still texting not as before
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by kevoh(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Solution 1: Tell her husband in such a subtle manner that he won't go ahead to beat her up.

Solution 2: Make her jealous. Get your 'own' girlfriend to be coming for regular visits to your house.

Solution 3: Delete her number and pack out of the house!

I'd go for solution 1 though.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by pablo107: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Just do it and she will stop disturbing u
It won't stop her from callin for it again again...no try am oooo
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by clemzo101(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Dis will worsen the whole thing ooo, babes like it wen dey have to fight to get a man. Babes are naturally attracted t the guy with many girlfriends dan d guy who claim not to have a girlfriend. Not an option at allllllll
kabasa77:
Bro,simple thing, if you have a girl friend, or even a gud friend you can trust ,just carry her come show the lady cme introduce her to the lady as ur swt heart, jst be talking abt ur babe dis, ur babe dat..Jealousy go make her leave u alone.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by SmatJ(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Must you chat with her?
Just ignore or block the old rum dum cuz she is as hot as the Dragon breath...
Else you wud be burn to eternity! undecided
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by drkay003: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2014

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Nukilia:
Having a dinner with the devil requires a very very long spoon. # stay away completely cool
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by jazinogold(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Op Why wouldnt ur neighbour wife want to hv an affair wit u..wen every mawnin na lax ft wizkid...caro ur body neccessary u dy play loud frm ur music system! And u forget say d man wife english name na caro! Abeg change d song to Dbanj...moboloworwon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Ikott(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Ignore her, if you do any thing with her, KARMA DEY o

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Eyop: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2014
OP, whatsapp has a facility that you can block the other party. So why not block her so she wouldn't have any more access to you?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2014
eminentme:
I got two questions bro; *i hope ur not the one who cooked this 'chat'? and secondly, is the 'lady' from Warri?
i swear..... U just saidmy mind...... Me thinks its a warri woman....

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by jumzzy448: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Simply block her on your watsapp.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by M4gunners: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2014
And this is making front page on Sunday. Sinful World we are living.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Put that bit*h in her place.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.