Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... (9457 Views)

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by marvelck: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Learnt there are girls who usually strip naked before raining curses on any guy that hurt or break their hearts. They do this as a way of payback or exerting revenge on a guy after being used and dumped by the guy. A girl once told me she did it to her ex boyfriend after he left her for another girl despite all she did for him. And guess what? The thing really worked to an extent. But come o, what if it was a guy that was dumped or maltreated by a girl, what should he do? Leave the matter to God, or do what some girls do in such situations?
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmm brother your case is strong did she threatened to swear for you because you broke her hearth you know what do fasting for 7 days then drink 7 bottles of anointing oil on the 7th day

I promiss the curse no go enter
Thank me later
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
that curse no dey cross border again.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by iceberylin(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
įƒ ę dђ woŗķ 80% oƒ gųys go doŋ Die grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by braine(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Only Razz and fetish ladies do that. As if no fault of hers could send a man away.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by demsid(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2014
those that do that are not girls. they are witches. beware of them

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Neldrizzy(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Wickedness
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Mologi(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2014
If the man did do wrong..then it might...
but women that does dat are called

JEZEBEL....OF 21st CENTURY
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Blurr(m): 1:37am On Dec 07, 2014
undecided dats fulishness
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2014
If such things work,I would have been six feet down by now...

Iffa hear say e work..

Only razz babe do such,I don't do razz b1tches..from their attitude,you will know them.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Thatz way too far.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by chimerase2: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2014
all of u shouting above me saying e no dey work say if e dey work una 4 dn die, a heartbroken gal u broke her heart wont curse u 4 u to die no u guys should wise up, their things more to death than wat she will do, as long as u hurt her, disvirgined her, did so many aborty to her only 4 u to leave her, brotherly if she curse u u wont survive d curse til u old. As 4 me i de fear dat tin die cus e dn happen to ma friend b4 so i no fit try wetin go warrant am, and i dnt fink i hv broken a gals heart be4 since i started and i hv dated 8 gals since i started dating and non wil say i broke her heart, i stil call and chat 6 of dem, der is a way to sneak out of a relationship if u re tired and both of u wil stil remain friends

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by prettyjo(f): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2014
the thing dey work joor...but I don't just buy the idea of cursing s/one
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Exjoker(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2014
How is striping unclad suppose to hurt me? As for the cursing, that isn't effective now...
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nutase: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by jmoore(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
It means she don kolo.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by nickz(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
lol.........my mum warned me about stuff like thisgrin
but hers was about touching the breast but not totally getting unclad
she says it can do unimaginable things to guys??

my verdict: BULLSHIIIIT!!!?

if you go unclad and curse me,believe me i can also bring out my almighty dickson and curse you and your next 12 generations

girls who can do it have spiritual backing ...so no need to hype the nakidness
#80% edo girls shiiiitgrin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2014
I don't understand what this one is saying o.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by clevvermind(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
it will work if u are really at fault. guys just beware. dnt break girls' heart.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Theben(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
If such things work,I would have been six feet down by now...

Iffa hear say e work..

Only razz babe do such,I don't do razz b1tches..from their attitude,you will know them.
Stop telling lies.. you claim you would be dead if it works, meaning so many bitches have cursed you yet you claim you don't do razz bitches.. How contradicting

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Janeify(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2014
It works;that is,if the girl is really innocent.

If It happebs that it's a guy that is in this situation, i advice you leave the case for God_is that too much? grin
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Janeify(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Theben:

Stop telling lies.. you claim you would be dead if it works, meaning so many bitches have cursed you yet you claim you don't do razz bitches.. How contradicting

Your head they there...his case is just like"washing 'your'dirty linen in the public "
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by major466(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
To prevent naked curses from ever happening to you, its best you avoid breaking girls hearts.
Michael Jackson himself said so in Billy Gean (Moon walk).
An Angry Lady is a dangerous thing.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Theben:

fucckk you...
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Theben:

ignored,Next!
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Theben(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
fucckk you...
liar tongue
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by Mprex(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2014
That thing works only if the girl is innocent.

But who still does that?
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by drizzytee: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Janeify:
It works;that is,if the girl is really innocent.

If It happebs that it's a guy that is in this situation, i advice you leave the case for God_is that too much? grin
it works...really?
bae have you ever done it?
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by drizzytee: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:
That thing works only if the girl is innocent.

But who still does that?
by saying "if the girl is innocent" does it mean the ladies dont enjoy sex too?

my point is;
unless a lady is raped, u cant say she's been used.
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by StrongPen1s: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
That curse of a thing really works oo. My dad seriously warned me against nyashing any woman completely unclad(she must have at least something on), that that is the only way their curse can't affect someone. Since then, despite all the curses rained on me by heart-broken women,I ve been nyashing anything nyanshable and nothing has happened to me cool
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by passionate88: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
It only happens if she was a virgin, you promised her marriage, burst her kpekus, then dump her... But if she was as wide as the suez canal, my man she go nakedgive evil spirits dm no run, dm no go fit hear her request..
Re: When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... by luckybaddest(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
if she likes she can go market and unclad herself because I don't force those I bleeped it all about mouth talk and moreover we both enjoyed the sturv together so am anti-unclad curse such as antivirus

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigerian Girls / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.