Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" (10145 Views)

How Will The Beautiful Ones Remain Unborn While The Ugly Ones Refuse To Die. / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born / Where The Beautiful Ones Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2014
I came across this novel titled "the beautiful ones are not yet born" i have been asking myself what it meant.
Does it mean that the most beautiful ladies are not yet born and that the ones we have now are not beautiful dat they are you guys know what i mean....i didint say anything o..if so when will they be born...
Guys please help out.
Re: Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 07, 2014
undecidedsitdown read the novel u will understand....do u av any other thing to say? am kinda busy.
Re: Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" by pweedyuz(f): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
far from it
Armah, in the novel tries to portray corruption in Africa.

try read d novel!!!
u will understand better.
Re: Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweedyuz:
far from it
Armah, in the novel tries to portray corruption in Africa.

try read d novel!!!
u will understand better.
lets look it up from the other aspect.

(1) (Reply)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / In Hope After Emptiness (an Interesting Story / Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.