Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? (8498 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 07, 2014
You have to see this video of people faking the Holy Ghost / Slain in the Spirit.

What is wrong with us? That is a real question! What is wrong with us? Why do we as Christians struggle with calling something fake or phony even when it’s obvious. Last night Bishop Maybach posted a video in our fan page of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome waving his hand at church members - seconds later entire sections of the church fell to the floor. [edited]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtqgyJmANtc

The is nothing in this video that has anything to do with the Holy Spirit, and everything to do with a crop load for fantasized Christians. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is their Jesus! So what you’re witnessing here is the same thing we see in many of our American Pentecostal Churches - spiritually stroking the Pastor’s ego!

This is not evidence of the Holy Spirit because Our Lord Jesus never touched someone, or waved his hand at them, and that person fell to the ground. This is the work of the Devil to discredit the True Church and convince the non-believers that we are ignorant fools.

Here is another example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kcUdugdSM

If you believe this video is real please live your comment. If you believe that this video is Bullshit please leave your comment!

http://pimppreacher.com/post/102037577520/what-cindy-trimm-taught-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Bullsh*t is trying to make a name for yourself among strangers on NL by criticizing people you don't know. Tell us something more interesting like what you have done for Christ in the last 240 hours

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Gombs(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2014
vooks:
Bullsh*t is trying to make a name for yourself among strangers on NL by criticizing people you don't know. Tell us something more interesting like what you have done for Christ in the last 240 hours

Hmmm... Brilliant question. Frosbel...oya, answer. Ummmm....You should have seen IPPC 2014... the video you posted was kindergarten level. Meanwhile, today is Pastor Chris' birthday, be a good lad and wish him something nice.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by joseph1832(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
vooks:
What if frosbel is a moslem! Did you bother to check his religious beliefs or faith before you asked that question?.

So like many of you who assume, no wonder you find yourself easy for this self acclaim men of God of feast on.

However, I believe you should as him what his has done for humanity in the last 240 hours.

The Nigerian Christians, always assuming and always dealing in abstract!.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Boss13: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Dysfunctional government, dysfunctional activities
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Who told you am Nigerian?
You don't need to remove the log in your eyes, you need cornea transplant wink

joseph1832:
What if frosbel is a moslem! Did you bother to check his religious beliefs or faith before you asked that question?.

So like many of you who assume, no wonder you find yourself easy for this self acclaim men of God of feast on.

However, I believe you should as him what his has done for humanity in the last 240 hours.

The Nigerian Christians, always assuming and always dealing in abstract!.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Aside from criticizing christians\pastors\churches on NL, it will be good for Mr 'solomon' frobel to share with us the contribution he is making lately for the propagation of the gospel.

How many people has he preached christ to in his neighbourhood? When last did he go to church and which church does he attend? Which pastor, by frosbel's standard, is preaching\doing the right thing?

I'm no pastor chris fan or follower, but frosbel's attack on all pastors\christians\denominations made be conclude he is a satanic agent bent on subtly fighting the people with the pretext of 'exposing' them.

Instead of channelling all your energy fighting christ and the church, why dont you spend the same time preach repentance and righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by joseph1832(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
vooks:
Who told you am Nigerian?
You don't need to remove the log in your eyes, you need cornea transplant wink

Then am curious to know what you are?. And might I tell you that you need a lobotomy!.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
I will gladly share my life if you prove that you can handle it. You are doing badly. How is the cornea thing coming? cheesy
joseph1832:
Then am curious to know what you are?. And might I tell you that you need a lobotomy!.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by lastmessenger: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Is the norm these days. People fall because others are falling and believe me I have done that before and I swear that I will never fall again in the remaining days of my life if I am not being pushed by the power of the real God.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2014
vooks:

I will gladly share my life if you prove that you can handle it. You are doing badly. How is the cornea thing coming? cheesy
And I'll gladly listen if you aren't so busy exhuming hudris!.

How is the lobotomy faring?.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Anomnity: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
Aside from criticizing christians\pastors\churches on NL, it will be good for Mr 'solomon' frobel to share with us the contribution he is making lately for the propagation of the gospel.

How many people has he preached christ to in his neighbourhood? When last did he go to church and which church does he attend? Which pastor, by frosbel's standard, is preaching\doing the right thing?

I'm no pastor chris fan or follower, but frosbel's attack on all pastors\christians\denominations made be conclude he is a satanic agent bent on subtly fighting the people with the pretext of 'exposing' them.

Instead of channelling all your energy fighting christ and the church, why dont you spend the same time preach repentance and righteousness.
PERFECT!!.....TOO PRECISE!!....I disdain the methods of them Pastor Chris and lots of these new generation preachers but the billion dollar question is of what use is this Frosbel fella to the body of Christ.He is only fully bent on pulling down all ministries & General Overseers both the true and untrue and the imperfect who are yet making effort.
{ #frosb}
These men transverse the planet making effort to win millions of people to Christ even in their severe imperfections.But Frosbel can never show any single testimony of a single soul he has won for Christ whether in nairaland or outside it.

4 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2014
With mugus lining up to support false prophets and false doctrines , why are we surprised to see so much confusion and madness being practised in the name of Christianity in Nigeria especially.

Gurus, charlatans, pimps and desperados have hijacked the gospel for their own agenda and destroyed many lives in the process. The congregations of these self-apointed MOG are packed with itching ear, pleasure loving , money chasing and illiterate 'believers' who instead of studying to show themselves approved of God, rely on the whims, caprices and evil plans of these usurpers.

This is no joke. These men are anti-christ because they have overthrown the position of Christ in his people, they have become the christs that mediate between men and god, they have brought eastern spiritual practices to fake the real thing and deceive the sheople . Most of the Nigerian sheople who are chasing after fame, wealth etc have fallen into this diabolical trap.

You guys don't even know what the gospel is about , talk less of preaching it, thats why the Nigerian church is producing thousands of atheists and disillusioned believers on a yearly basis.

until you go back to Christ for spiritual norishment and revival , you are doomed.

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
frosbel:
With mugus lining up to support false prophets and false doctrines , why are we surprised to see so much confusion and madness being practised in the name of Christianity in Nigeria especially.

Gurus, charlatans, pimps and desperados have hijacked the gospel for their own agenda and destroyed many lives in the process. The congregations of these self-apointed MOG are packed with itching ear, pleasure loving , money chasing and illiterate 'believers' who instead of studying to show themselves approved of God, rely on the whims, caprices and evil plans of these usurpers.

This is no joke. These men are anti-christ because they have overthrown the position of Christ in his people, they have become the christs that mediate between men and god, they have brought eastern spiritual practices to fake the real thing and deceive the sheople . Most of the Nigerian sheople who are chasing after fame, wealth etc have fallen into this diabolical trap.

You guys don't even know what the gospel is about , talk less of preaching it, thats why the Nigerian church is producing thousands of atheists and disillusioned believers on a yearly basis.

until you go back to Christ for spiritual norishment and revival , you are doomed.
According to frosbel:

1) All churches are fake.

2) All preachers are fake

3) Don't attend any church, stay at home on sundays.

4) Don't spend your money\resources for the gospel, the pastors are thieves that are after your money.

5) Except frosbel, any other person cannot understand the bible or correct him where he errs.

6) Nigerian christians\churches (except frosbel) are charllatans who have no knowledge of the bible and are being deceived, etc.

If however I may ask you once again, how many people have you positively impacted their lives? How many people have you preached the gospel of christ to in your neighbourhood? Who is your living spiritual mentor\role model? Which church\organization\assembly to you fellowship?

Since you cannot answer any of these questions, I think you should keep quiet (from making e-noices) and start preachings christ to the world. You are not better than the people you are condemning and a negetive influence rather.

You can choose atheism but don't draw people away from God through your 'serpentile' gospel.

4 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
vooks:

by constantly and relentlessly dispelling the myths and mysteries surrounding these gurus and their false doctrines, the scales of spiritual blindness have fallen and are still falling from the eyes and lives of many of Gods precious sheep.

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
According to frosbel:

4) Don't spend your money\resources for the gospel, the pastors are thieves that are after your money.

5) Except frosbel, any other person cannot understand the bible or correct him where he errs.

6) Nigerian christians\churches (except frosbel) are charllatans who have no knowledge of the bible and are being deceived, etc.

If however I may ask you once again, how many people have you positively impacted their lives? How many people have you preached the gospel of christ to in your neighbourhood? Who is your living spiritual mentor\role model? Which church\organization\assembly to you fellowship?

Since you cannot answer any of these questions, I think you should keep quiet (from making e-noices) and start preachings christ to the world. You are not better than the people you are condemning and a negetive influence rather.

You can choose atheism but don't draw people away from God through your 'serpentile' gospel.

we have one master the Lord Jesus
we have one church in which the true Spirit dwells, it is not a building or location.
we have one gospel, the gospel of the kingdom of God and it's imminent physical manifestation.
the gospel is free for freely you have received so freely give it to others.
the church was never about attendance at a physical location or listening to one man every sunday
the church's main purpose is to showcase God and his kingdom principles by the way we interact with each other and the wider community. These God principles include but are not limited to love, kindness, alleviating the plight of the poor and oppressed, forgiveness, tolerance, patience, contentment etc.

the rest are fakes.........

cool
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by PastorKun(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
@frosbel
Keep up the good work, if anything we need at least a thousand of you on the internet alone to fight these charlatans who keep bastardising the gospel for their greedy and egocentric reasons. Most people do not realise that the biggest problem in the church today are the church leaders themselves that are preaching another gospel and leading millions to damnation. No amount of effort you put into pursuing this cause can be too much as the level of decadence in the church is just too phenomenal.

You, I and others must continue pursuing this cause until there is an awakening in the church and a major movement starts to eradicate false teachings and teachers in the body of Christ. God bless you bro.

4 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Show me ONE life transformed
frosbel:

by constantly and relentlessly dispelling the myths and mysteries surrounding these gurus and their false doctrines, the scales of spiritual blindness have fallen and are still falling from the eyes and lives of many of Gods precious sheep.

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
frosbel:

we have one master the Lord Jesus
we have one church in which the true Spirit dwells, it is not a building or location.
we have one gospel, the gospel of the kingdom of God and it's imminent physical manifestation.
the gospel is free for freely you have received so freely give it to others.
the church was never about attendance at a physical location or listening to one man every sunday
the church's main purpose is to showcase God and his kingdom principles by the way we interact with each other and the wider community. These God principles include but are not limited to love, kindness, alleviating the plight of the poor and oppressed, forgiveness, tolerance, patience, contentment etc.

the rest are fakes.........

cool
I have not gotten your point. I asked you if you have preached christ to anyone lately, I asked you the place you worship, I asked you who your living mentor is (aside from christ, paul said 'follow me as i follow christ' and live a clean life), I asked you the assembly or church you fellowship with (cos the bible asked us not to forsake the assembly together of the pple of God). All these simple questions you cannot answer.

So bros, stop pulling down the gospel on the internet, which had been your trademark for about 2yrs now. Even a thousand 'frosbels' cannot stop the gospel of christ from flourishing.

There are human factors affecting the preachers of the gospel (they are human and not spirits or angels) that makes them imperfect and some might be tempted with earthly needs and pleassures, that does not mean that God's word won't still make impact in pple's lives through the preachers of the gospel.

Are you a preachers of the gospel or are you being held by 'anti-christ' spirit?

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by BabaGnoni: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2014

Yep, recognise that "throwing of anointing" antic (i.e. yep, Benny Hinn is worthy of Pastor Chris imitating him in some many ways)
and also recall jokingly asking someone dear here to be ready to be on the receiving end of the anointing reeking holy jacket in this gif too LOL
https://www.nairaland.com/1957135/midas-touch-balanced-approach-biblical/89#28345698

PS: frosbel, how bodi now? Hadn't seen your brake lights in a while.
The cheek of that Cindy Trimm woman sef SMH

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
I have not gotten your point. I asked you if you have preached christ to anyone lately, I asked you the place you worship, I asked you who your living mentor is (aside from christ, paul said 'follow me as i follow christ' and live a clean life), I asked you the assembly or church you fellowship with (cos the bible asked us not to forsake the assembly together of the pple of God). All these simple questions you cannot answer.

So bros, stop pulling down the gospel on the internet, which had been your trademark for about 2yrs now. Even a thousand 'frosbels' cannot stop the gospel of christ from flourishing.

There are human factors affecting the preachers of the gospel (they are human and not spirits or angels) that makes them imperfect and some might be tempted with earthly needs and pleassures, that does not mean that God's word won't still make impact in pple's lives through the preachers of the gospel.

Are you a preachers of the gospel or are you being held by 'anti-christ' spirit?
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by vooks: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Can he give us ONE EXAMPLE whose eyes he has opened?

frosbel:

true2god:

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by PastorKun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
frosbel:

The world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of the bad people but because of the silence of good people. Don't be deterred bro and keep up the good fight. Good Afternoon + Lovely week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Yooguyz: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
frosbel:

You you've ran away, after saying that you will prove that TB joshua is fake

frosbel: ^^^^
[size=17pt]11:04am on December 04[/size]

All fake or staged managed so called miracles.

[size=21pt]I will provide you with the evidence later today[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2021019/does-tb-joshua-school-drama/1

you quickly abandoned the thread now you are openlng a new thread on pastor Chris!

How long did it take you to pixmix the video. Mtcheeeeew

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yooguyz:

You you've ran away, after saying that you will prove that TB joshua is fake, you quickly abandoned the thread now you are openlng a new thread on pastor Chris!

How long did it take you to pixmix the video. Mtcheeeeew
Don't mind him, he thrives in controversy and will usually run away if his thread doesnt come the way he expected. He is the only nairalander who is not stable in his bible belief.

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Yooguyz: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
Don't mind him, he thrives in controversy and will usually run away if his thread doesnt come the way he expected. He is the only nairalander who is not stable in his bible belief.

I used to hold him in high esteem, but its now clear to me that he is looking for cheap attention. After that thread, I stopped taking his comments seriously.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by christemmbassey(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
All I know is, Jesus is Lord! A very blessed sunday to all!!
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by BabaGnoni: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
christemmbassey:
All I know is, Jesus is Lord! A very blessed sunday to all!!

Who does that look like lying down with his back on the floor moving his mouth and shaking his fist at the 1:49 - 1:52 minutes of that "Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Fake Holy Ghost Church" video?
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Anomnity: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
According to frosbel:

Straight....and Direct....expecially number 5 & 6. This is one person that is quick to find fault with Churches and pastors when his own life is riddled with so many glaring flaws.You can easily tell that he isn't bearing any fruit of single soul won for christ.A fruitless christian(if he's one at all) full of criticism and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
what else is new ? Sheople defending their idols and idolatrous pagan doctrines under the guise of following Christ.

You do not know Christ, period !

cool

2 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Until men return to the word of God and take eyes off men; man kind will fall in the ditch reminiscent of a blind man leading the blind. All we see here is nothing but mind twisting to have an aura of spiritualism. All these stunts are unscripturally based and do not represent the fruits of christianity. What we see is just religious entertainment

"Christendom has left christianity long ago without realising"

Come out of her adulterous ways

3 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
frosbel:
what else is new ? Sheople defending their idols and idolatrous pagan doctrines under the guise of following Christ.

You do not know Christ, period !

cool
Bro you don't knw what christianity entails and you don't have any relationship with christ. Go and ask God to lead you aright and repent from your incessant blasphemy.

In every endeavour we have wheats and chaffs, real and fakes, original and conterfeits. For the fact that there are fake currency notes everywhere does not mean that the origin currently notes are no longer valid for transactions.

Go and teach your new age gospel to the gullible. For the last time, which church\organization\assembly do you worship? Hw many pple have you led to christ recently?

Are you ashame of answering these questions even in an anonymous forum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2021 (Anglican Communion) / Bimbo Odukoya Is Not In Hell: That Story You Heard Was Not True / Do You Know A Good Babalawo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.