Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures (38434 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by maxism2: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
Latest celebrity parents; Tchidi Chikere and Nuella Njubigbo are still engulfed in a joyous mood since the delivery of their first baby together few days ago in United States.

The happy couple has since named the bouncing baby girl, Tess.

The excited mother, Nuella, has also poured her heartfelt gratitude to God for safe delivery.

The Anambra State born actress in same spirit of excitement shared photos of her baby with the caption:

Thank you My Lord, My God, My Everything for this divine gift.. Only you did this for us and all glory goes back to you Lord. Welcome My Sunshine. She is called "Baby Tess" .... Still cant believe this precious, sweet, adorable, little angel is ours.... Awesome!!! Who am I Lord that you are mindful of me I will tell the world of your greatness and Supremacy! She is my "Testimony of God's good works in our lives."

The baby indeed looks so adorable and so much like the mother.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30428/28/tchidi-chikere-and-nuella-njubigbo-shares-first-ba.html

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by echobee(f): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Where is d family pics? angry its only mum and baby i see ooooo. I no see papa,mama,baby together angry

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2014
The baby go resemble my namesake.... I can see it.... grin grin grin

Echobee, be kiafu!! angry angry angry tongue tongue
Why did u take d first position? undecided
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by echobee(f): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin. Next time,quick come back from meeting grin.
tchidi:
The baby go resemble my namesake.... I can see it.... grin grin grin

Echobee, be kiafu!! angry angry angry tongue tongue
Why did u take d first position? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by holatin(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
dat cool
but that child looks like me
hope no be say....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2014
echobee:
grin grin grin grin. Next time,quick come back from meeting grin.

Nne, if you see the far place wen I go ehn!! shocked shocked cry cry

No be just Malaysi here them send you.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by echobee(f): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
tchidi:

Nne, if you see the far place wen I go ehn!! shocked shocked cry cry

No be just Malaysi here them send you.. undecided undecided
Where dem send u go? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by teemanbastos(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2014
issorite
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2014
echobee:
Where is d family pics? angry its only mum and baby i see ooooo. I no see papa,mama,baby together angry
Na the papa dey snap them na undecided

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by echobee(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Veralaw:

Na the papa dey snap them na undecided
how u take know? angry
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
echobee:

how u take know? angry
I use my brain tongue

12 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by echobee(f): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Veralaw:

I use my brain tongue
re u sure? angry . I thought u used ur A N U S ? But later found out dat u re d newly employed ERRAND GIRL.tongue
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
In as much as I have to congratulate you,

The little babe and the mother are obviously much of a muchness.........

But let me reiterate the passage of the Holy Book that said "thou shalt not covet your neighbors wife or husband or anything that belongs to your neighbor "

Nuella!!

The man your re calling your husband is not your husband!!!!!!!!!

Untie the man now or what happened to the latter would visit you!

(who knows if the newly born child is really legitimate?)

19 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
nice one
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Crocz(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Chai, the dude don enter one chance....that baby hmmm, no be him get am
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Rounakid(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by tclever: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
So cute
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by samuelfemo(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
congratulation
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by swegg: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
N
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by edo3(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Eyah!
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by mcdokwe(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Just to comment sha

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2014
well, here in france, we dont have such baby.
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Mightyguy(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
I hit Fp...Make I jst 'Hello'..nd*HappY Sunday Peepzz*..
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Codedrock(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Kimoni: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Babies don't need all these accessories on their head to look good. They are naturally cute!

8 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Tobilastik(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2014
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE .. BEWARE OF 419
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Cwaya(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
okay

but a topic that announce their new baby had a photo of de baby .
so why is ds de first photo of de baby again ?
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
congrat.
Happy sunday.
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by dechandel(f): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
The baby go get her mumsi lips

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by DonGiovanni(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
The baby resmeble the mama only. Nairalnad wetin happen? sad
Re: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures by pboiskinpy(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Hope say na Tchidi baby be dat ooo...

Aunty Linda Ikeji the CID....over to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.