Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (53577 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by SmatJ(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
stnwani:
I hope the govt of chad are buying these weapons for there force and not going to divert it ro Boko Haram.God pls save us from this Iskamic Jihad!

What is Islamic here??
Neither the Russian no Chadian Govts are Islamic! So stop deceiving urself and face d reality!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by donodion(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
lydelara:
With the way some Nigerians think and especially 'children' on nairaland, you begin to think the predictions of the Americans will come to pass.

I can't imagine reading some post here of people castigating the Americans. Its simply absurd. I know, 99% of Nigerians don't watch nta again(dstv our new national tv), so its simply absurd when th9se who watch CNN and hear the news about the international community, will know that Russia is one of the worst countries on earth today, with their invasion of Ukraine.

But, some Nigerians, because of their foolish and tribalistic tendencies, and their believe in 'its our turn', just post rubbish on nairaland.

If you like, believe it or not, GEJ regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

I know your parents wont be and has not being sincere with you in telling you about Nigeria, because some of them fought and lost the civil war and thereby, refused to accept what really happened.

Some beer parlour rumours when I was young has it that Ojukwu told Awolowo at the airport that they were going but Awolowo backstab him. History and recent revelations has brought light into the whole lies.

Come to think of it, its only in the west that the igbos are truly free apart from the east in Nigeria, but this same children, are bound in making the same mistake their fathers made.

Back to the topic, the Russians arr well known for tgeir double dealing, and it wont be a surprise to those who know and those who listen to world news that the russians can do what they just did.

The Americans refused to sell weapons to the Nigerian government because they know the truth about the boko haram fights. They are well aware that the Nigerian government are lying about the fight againt the insurgents and that most of the weapons will fall into wrong hands.

Imagine, boko haram moving in multitudes with trucks and at times APCs, and not detected by our securities even in a war situation.

Please, Nigerians, think.

O shey paddy mi.You dont even need to beg them. Some are just too wicked to accept glaring realities while some hinged on tribal affiliation to keep surpporting a failed govt.

If history wont fail me,it was a time like this during Shehu Shagaris so called austerity measures that his govt was toppled.

I asked.myself..was this a revenge against the north for the destructions and pilliaging of the Niger Delta,that so much blood and lives had been wasted?If it were to be...then states such as Bayelsa,Delta,Ebonyi and the vast Ijaw lands should have become heaven on earth with fantastic structures and sofiak benefits for the region benefits....but for where....

Its only tthe likes of boyloaf,tompolo,asari, edward clark and their illiterate cohorts fully enjoying the dividends meant for the people.

Let them keep praising kleptomaniacs ruling over them.Their futures and generations unborn has already been use for playing ludo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by benebaby77: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Think big, think great believe in ur self, let no one intimidated u.
So Nigeria should think big by going war with Russia, Russia will bring a memorable destruction to Nigeria within 5 hours without their troops leave Russia and nothing UN will about it. Common Boko haram Nigeria can not defeat for about five years not to talk of Russia.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Horllamideh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
If önly we had the likes of Benjamin Netanyahu and Vladmir Putin as president......just tfinking
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by benebaby77: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Tah,who told u that? It is all about tactics
which tactics Nigeria have that will use for Russia? Nah national suicide if Nigeria try it pere
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
benebaby77:
So Nigeria should think big by going war with Russia, Russia will bring a memorable destruction to Nigeria within 5 hours without their troops leave Russia and nothing UN will about it. Common Boko haram Nigeria can not defeat for about five years not to talk of Russia.
Is our country this powerless
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I have got mad respect for you and your knowledge of history. However, you should know by now that I don't like Biblical references.

And what is Barack Obama's name in the bible? I'd wager that Jimmy Carter was just as weak and clueless as Obama is. And they both have a lot of similarities. So, was Jimmy Carter also that biblical allegory? If so, how come those prophesies never came to past during Carter's era?

Er, who are the biblical references of Ronald Reagan, playboy Bill Clinton, and Dubya?
lol bruv, those other presidents you mentioned ? they are not the 44th president of america. if you jigsaw puzzle the 7 seal, 7 vial and 7 trumpets, it tells you that after the 44th president of babylon is when the country would be disbanded. obama is the 44th president. 44 is completion

and you say you dont like biblical references ? i guess all these planets and how they all rotate around their axis clockwork and rotate around the sun, i guess these justt created themselves ? nobody created them right ? they just appeared out of big bang intelligently designed ? come on bruh sooner or later you are going to be faced with your spirituality. you cant run from yourself forever
wink
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
benebaby77:
which tactics Nigeria have that will use for Russia? Nah national suicide if Nigeria try it pere
Don't say so Nigeria has all wat it takes to deal with Russia, be pessimistic
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
lol bruv, those other presidents you mentioned ? they are not the 44th president of america. if you jigsaw puzzle the 7 seal, 7 vial and 7 trumpets, it tells you that after the 44th president of babylon is when the country would be disbanded. obama is the 44th president. 44 is completion

and you say you dont like biblical references ? i guess all these planets and how they all rotate around their axis clockwork and rotate around the sun, i guess these justt created themselves ? nobody created them right ? they just appeared out of big bang intelligently designed ? come on bruh sooner or later you are going to be faced with your spirituality. you cant run from yourself forever
wink

Lol, you know I believe in God, but I just don't let allegories and certain things other folks have manipulated to favour their existence, govern my relationship with the most high. God created the original black man and woman - and everyone else came from both.

That said, it is a puzzle now? I thought everything was meant to happen sequentially, no? What happened? And where does Prince Williams fit into this puzzle? Loool. That is the crowned Prince and if it were a puzzle like you said, then my boy has to be the nucleus of that puzzle lol. I need to know - enlighten me, bredrin.

BTW, sorry for derailing the thread. I was trying to save that senile duffer from himself cos he spams Ijebu everywhere. And I cringe every time I see someone claiming my folks post some of the dumbest and harebrained tripe ever lol.

Shalom!
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Missy89(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Conspiracy theorist are having a field day on this thread smh.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you know I believe in God, but I just don't let allegories and certain things other folks have manipulated to favour their existence, govern my relationship with the most high. God created the original black man and woman - and everyone else came from both.

That said, it is a puzzle now? I thought everything was meant to happen sequentially, no? What happened? And where does Prince Williams fit into this puzzle? Loool. That is the crowned Prince and if it were a puzzle like you said, then my boy has to be the nucleus of that puzzle lol. I need to know - enlighten me, bredrin.

BTW, sorry for derailing the thread. I was trying to save that senile duffer from himself cos he spams Ijebu everywhere. And I cringe every time I see someone claiming my folks post some of the dumbest and harebrained tripe ever lol.

Shalom!
prince william ? inconsequential. the top players here are obama, putin and china. and yes it is a puzzle that would happen sequentially. so it is your job to arrange the puzzle sequentially lol. extract and rearrange thats where many fail. oh i aint know u derailed nothing bruv. dont sweat the small stuff bruv. we all good bro
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by ask4bk(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
PLOT TWIST

I'm in Kano right now and reporting to you that NO SINGLE WEAPON was on it.

There's a disassembled Helicopter in it and some other things which doesn't concern us.

This is my proof that the media knows how to give out wrong info. Very soon that plane will be released and the media will come out with another news "Plane filled with weapons allowed to continue its journey". And people will say Jona is Boko. Lol.

Meanwhile, we still need to continue searching on how Boko Haram get their weapons.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
prince william ? inconsequential. the top players here are obama, putin and china. and yes it is a puzzle that would happen sequentially. so it is your job to arrange the puzzle sequentially lol. extract and rearrange thats where many fail. oh i aint know u derailed nothing bruv. dont sweat the small stuff bruv. we all good bro

Lol, you can't sheg the crowned Prince from the puzzle, bredrin. Anglo-Americans own the Western Hemisphere. I think that puzzle isn't right - it is missing the most important link lol.

Anyway, countries are just getting ready for all eventualities cos they are about to rein in the dollar domination. However, if a war were to kick off - it will never be during Obama's tenure. He can't be a war time president - too weak with no mind of his own. He is just a mascot. To know Obama, just go read all his impromptu opinions without teleprompter. Too big for Obama to handle.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by popcykaylah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

faithless Nigerian that is what u are, did u know the story of david and goliath in the bible? why underate Nigeria the big heart of Africa
underrate is an understatement.. and also thank God you mentioned the bible.have you also read the book of revelations in the bible?Mr man Jesus walked on water..I'd gladly take to ikoyi and put you on a boat then we ride to the middle of the sea and then you try walk on water ...let's test your faith..
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by popcykaylah(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

faithless Nigerian that is what u are, did u know the story of david and goliath in the bible? why underate Nigeria the big heart of Africa

underrate is an understatement.. and also thank God you mentioned the bible.have you also read the book of revelations in the bible?Mr man Jesus walked on water..I'd gladly take to ikoyi and put you on a boat then we ride to the middle of the sea and then you try walk on water ...let's test your faith..
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you can't sheg the crowned Prince from the puzzle, bredrin. Anglo-Americans own the Western Hemisphere. I think that puzzle isn't right - it is missing the most important link lol.

Anyway, countries are just getting ready for all eventualities cos they are about to rein in the dollar domination. However, if a war were to kick off - it will never be during Obama's tenure. He can't be a war time president - too weak with no mind of his own. He is just a mascot. To know Obama, just go read all his impromptu opinions without teleprompter. Too big for Obama to handle.
bruv did you click on those 3 links i supplied ? the war is here and obama aint going nowhere and the crowned prince is inconsequential. britain is riding on americas coat-tails. it is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. you will come back to all these your miscalculated opinions when it kicks off. i would bookmark all these your posts for you wink
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
bruv did you click on those 3 links i supplied ? the war is here and obama aint going nowhere and the crowned prince is inconsequential. britain is riding on americas coat-tails. it is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. you will come back to all these your miscalculated opinions when it kicks off. i would bookmark all these your posts for you wink

The brain of the beast might be riding the coattails of the aggressive prodigal son in public, but that doesn't negate the fact that it is still the unseen hands that gave the aggressive prodigal son its game. Hence the Rockefellers will always bow down to the Rothschilds lol. You see those commonwealth countries, including Australia and Canada, they are still under the control of the unseen hands.

Obama needs to go home to Hawaii or Chicago - he isn't strong enough lol.

Anyway, countries are preparing for all eventualities and hopefully Africa will be well placed to maximise whatever happens to the advantage of black people, when there is a shift. That is all I care about.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by RaptorX: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
[b]see bruv, you are speaking out of what you feel. your opinions are just that, opinions. they are what your perceptions are. they are what is called in science HYPOTHESIS. but what i speak to you has been written in books a couple of thousands of years before it happened. they are prophesies. not my own vain opinions. and everything i have said has happened exactly how i said it would happen because i get them from the book of prophesies, the bible. yeah i may be a couple of months off with the date but everything i have said would happen has happened exactly how i stated it. do you know barak obama is in the bible ? he features in the bible in three whole chapters in different books. that is not an ordinary human being you are looking at. thats an angel of the Lord sent on a mission. he is here on a mission and with time his mission would become obvious to you. you think if he was some ordinary human being these crackers in america would not have blown out his brains a long time ago as much as they hate him ? bruv this world is wayyyyyyy deeper than you think it is. you are operating on shallow groubnds by dishing out your hypothesis on situations. i am dishing out things that have been laid in stone for thousands of years. THE STORY WAS WRIITTEN END FROM BEGINNING[/b] wink grin
What chapters in the bible was Obama mentioned? I have heard someone say he is the leopard in the book of Daniels.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by kiDDa: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
tayoxx:
well if the Nigerian government no go do anything make we beg the national association of witches and babalawo make dem help us finish these Chad people na
and u tink sense dey wetin u talk so??
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaptorX:
What chapters in the bible was Obama mentioned? I have heard someone say he is the leopard in the book of Daniels.
you are close. i will give you a clue though. in his book called memoirs to my father he wrote about a vivid dream he had. that dream he had in the book is in the bible. now having given you those clues, i will tell you he is in the book of genesis, the book of judges and the book of micah. i hope you appreciate i cant give you his biblical identity. there are CIA types on this site
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

The brain of the beast might be riding the coattails of the aggressive prodigal son in public, but that doesn't negate the fact that it is still the unseen hands that gave the aggressive prodigal son its game. Hence the Rockefellers will always bow down to the Rothschilds lol. You see those commonwealth countries, including Australia and Canada, they are still under the control of the unseen hands.

Obama needs to go home to Hawaii or Chicago - he isn't strong enough lol.

Anyway, countries are preparing for all eventualities and hopefully Africa will be well placed to maximise whatever happens to the advantage of black people, when there is a shift. That is all I care about.
thats all you are doing is hypothesizing bruv. i am bookmarking all these your posts for that ' i told you so ' moment cheesy
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by RaptorX: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
you are close. i will give you a clue though. in his book called memoirs to my father he wrote about a vivid dream he had. that dream he had in the book is in the bible. now having given you those clues, i will tell you he is in the book of genesis, the book of judges and the book of micah. i hope you appreciate i cant give you his biblical identity. there are CIA types on this site
What chapters bros? Don't tell me you scared of CIA types on Nairaland grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
popcykaylah:

who told you these, pee dee pee is the problem of this country
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaptorX:
What chapters bros? Don't tell me you scared of CIA types on Nairaland grin
if i lived in naija i would not be scared cuz nobody can come and find me in my village lmao. however i live currently in the west. lmao. i dont need no midnight visits cheesy
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:

Don't fret, just post it, bredrin.

All those kids working for CIA are just here to manipulate folks and opinions based on propaganda, and personal information gathering. You should be able to know them based on how they post. You are not on their radar.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't fret, just post it, bredrin.

All those kids working for CIA are just here to manipulate folks and opinions based on propaganda, and personal information gathering. You should be able to know them based on how they post. You are not on their radar.

i like to err on the side of caution bruv grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
thats all you are doing is hypothesizing bruv. i am bookmarking all these your posts for that ' i told you so ' moment cheesy

Bookmark it.

Those biblical stories are just allegorical. If you can quote something that happened in the Roman Empire - then it might be plausible cos that is the blueprint.

Even with that, the West and East are two parallel lines that will never meet lol.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by RaptorX: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
if i lived in naija i would not be scared cuz nobody can come and find me in my village lmao. however i live currently in the west. lmao. i dont need no midnight visits cheesy
So you expect me to read through the books of Judges, Genesis, and Micha and try to decipher where Obama was mentioned cool
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
i like to err on the side of caution bruv grin

Lmao.

Fvck them. If they have got terrorists and other folks to worry about than private opinions. Those Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas can't bite loool.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao.

Fvck them. If they have got terrorists and other folks to worry about than private opinions. Those Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas can't bite loool.
bruv, there was an oprah winfery story on frontpage yesterday. that story made it into dailymail newspaper in britain and quoted nairaland and some comments from members. bruv ? nairaland is bigger than you think. eyes are watching wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sukkot: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
sukkot:
bruv, there was an oprah winfery story on frontpage yesterday. that story made it into dailymail newspaper in britain and quoted nairaland and some comments from members. bruv ? nairaland is bigger than you think. eyes are watching wink
RaptorX:
So you expect me to read through the books of Judges, Genesis, and Micha and try to decipher where Obama was mentioned cool
wink
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Horus(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Russian plane chartered by the French peacekeeping mission in Chad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.