Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (53477 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2014
CityNG:

Eya no more words now just clips - yep ran you right out of steam grin

Omo ti ob agbeko lati ile, ita la ti nko cheesy

Lol, Ibadan fart - I never run out of steam. I just can't be ar.se with a brain dead turd. grin

Ask about me next time, muthaphucka!

Anyway, highlight of the day:

CityNG:

The only racism I've ever experienced in the US were from black people.

I'm out, man...but message for you again.

[img]http://liveyoungandfree.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/sherman-o.gif[/img]
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 08, 2014
CityNG:

Not that it matter but this is the actual quote and not the one you are trying to aportion to me. People that matters to me on Nairaland knows that what you typed is not a quote from me grin

Lol, stop telling porkies. grin

I saved the screenshot cos I know you might edit it, you miserable pillock. I bet ya self-esteem has been messed up, hence the denial, no? I gave you a pass, but ya idi.otic Ibadan mouth, induced by dead brain cells was itching for something you can't finish. grin

Screenshot (anyone can check the web link here for reference: https://www.nairaland.com/1877710/minorities-racist/1#25845598):

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, stop telling porkies. grin

I saved the screenshot cos I know you might edit it, you miserable pillock. I bet ya self-esteem has been messed up, hence the denial, no? I gave you a pass, but ya idi.otic Ibadan mouth, induced by dead brain cells was itching for something you can't finish. grin

Screenshot (anyone can check the web link here for reference: https://www.nairaland.com/1877710/minorities-racist/1#25845598):

Very funny, I must have caused you nightmares. Good job making up all the senseless unproven juvenile stuff.

When you can make them create photoshop jobs then you know you've got them on the run lol

Keep providing me entertainment.. Lol
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, Ibadan fart - I never run out of steam. I just can't be ar.se with a brain dead turd. grin

Ask about me next time, muthaphucka!

Anyway, highlight of the day:

I'm out, man...but message for you again.

[img]http://liveyoungandfree.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/sherman-o.gif[/img]

You can never be out even if your life dependent on it and you'll be back lol

In any case I'm not done using you as my whooping boy yet lol
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
emirateprince:

Wow since I don't know your sarcacism, I wish you what you wish me wink
ani weray ni e se
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by emirateprince: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
penquin:
ani weray ni e se
Iya e weray ni ni e se
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, senile old fart - I can't waste words on you. grin Just keep spewing ya voodoo! grin

Highlight of the day (which you vehemently denied):

That can be true from his experience with black people. So do yourself some good by...
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
all4naija:
That can be true from his experience with black people. So do yourself some good by...

It's not even true. He's taking it out of context like the brainless drone that he truly is.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2014
all4naija:

So, that means people from the same race can racist to one another, no? grin Ever heard about bigot/bigotry?

Anyway, how come ya Ibadan folks neither know when to shut their gob, nor how to act? I gave the senile old fart a pass. However, rather than take that and keep it moving. he kept blabbing. Can you believe this pillock accused me of tribalism, for giving him a pass? grin Talk about a deranged negro-neanderthal with dead brain cells!

And it's always ya folks from Ibadan...and a few belligerent Egba ones. Why? undecided
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

So, that means people from the same race can racist to one another, no? grin Ever heard about bigot/bigotry?

Anyway, how come ya Ibadan folks neither know when to shut their gob, nor how to act? I gave the senile old fart a pass. However, rather than take that and keep it moving. he kept blabbing. Can you believe this pillock accused me of tribalism, for giving him a pass? grin Talk about a deranged negro-neanderthal with dead brain cells!

And it's always ya folks from Ibadan...and a few belligerent Egba ones. Why? undecided

Oponu ode omo pangolo, I thought you were leaving? Lol

Like I said I'm not done using you as a whipping boy.

You are not man enought to even keep a promise that you made less than 24 hours ago.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Lmao...is that how you whoop folks in Ibadan? - get knocked out cold, while tap dancing, and disgraced. Yet claim victory for yaself, no? grin FML - you can't make this shiit up.

I just came back to reply "all4naija." That's my doozy from Ibadan...and my favourite light-skinned nyggah ever to come out of the ancient city! grin
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:
Lmao...is that how you whoop folks in Ibadan? - get knocked out cold, while tap dancing, and disgraced. Yet claim victory for yaself, no? grin FML - you can't make this shiit up.

I just came back to reply "all4naija." That's my doozy from Ibadan...and my favourite light-skinned nyggah ever to come out of the ancient city! grin

You said you won't be back - you're not a person whose words are worth a farthing.

I knew you would be back as you impressed as a zombie poster lol

What you are is a functioning illiterate.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Senile old fart - shocked you can spell "illiterate." grin

Er, go eat black amala and hit the sheet, muthaphucka. grin

You're done and ya self-esteem has been nuked! grin

Ciao! Au revoir!!

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2014
emirateprince:

Iya e weray ni ni e se
ani weray ni e se

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.