Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein (14496 Views)

11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic] / 16 Year-old-girl With Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by stanconnect(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
AN 11-year-old schoolboy has joined Mensa after scoring higher than Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein in an IQ test.

Ramarni Wilfred started showing signs of genius as a toddler, when his favourite book was an encyclopedia.

He could read and write by the time he started reception at school and last year, at the age of 10 and still in primary school, wrote a philosophy paper on fairness that earned him a 2:1 and a mock Oxford graduation.

When his reception class wanted to move him up a year, mum Anthea objected, wanting him to grow up with other kids his age.

Prof. Hawking, Microsoft founder Gates and Einstein all have 160 IQs. Ramarni scored 162, putting him in the top 1% in the UK.

Anthea, 37, said: “He’s still just a little boy doing normal childhood stuff. While he reads the New Scientist and the Sky at Night, he still plays with his dog, watches the Disney Channel and reads comics.

“Mensa allows him to talk and be with other people as clever as he is for the things that go over my head.

“He doesn’t think it’s a big deal. I love his humility and I love having my own personal walking, talking dictionary/thesaurus/calculator!”

Ramarni, who will be starting Year 8 at secondary school next month, harbours hopes of one day studying at Oxford and becoming an astrophysicist.

The modest youngster, from Romford, Essex, said: “I can’t begin to compare myself to these great men whose hard work clearly proves that they are true geniuses.

“This is a great opportunity and I think it can open a lot of doors for me. But I also believe that having a high IQ isn’t that important unless you do something really special with it.”

Ramarni’s former teacher, Valerie Mulae, described him as “remarkable”, adding: “He just stood out. He shone.”

Mensa’s chief executive, John Stevenage, said: “Anyone who registers an IQ score which places them in the top two per cent of the population has done remarkably well. The score Ramarni achieved therefore is very good and shows he has great potential.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by holatin(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
wao hope no be those transgenic child.
Oyinbo dey para for now
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Geestarry(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm. That ear

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by stanconnect(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geestarry:
Hmm. That ear

Lol..omo me fear the ear oo!
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Gudiza(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
huh... 'was expecting to see some white/indian kid...
would like to see him progress to the peak along with fellow great achievers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by motherlode: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good for him and the world cheesy
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
wow that's great!! a black boy for that matter smiley I just hope they(white) don't hide him coz he's black, coz those whites are very good at racism angry
I wish him good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geestarry:
Hmm. That ear

This 11yr old boy boast an IQ of 160, yours at 0.1 pales in comparison. His ears could always be aligned properly through surgery (not that it matters), never mind brain transplant, you need a new "head"

7 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

This 11yr old boy boast an IQ of 160, yours at 0.1 pales in comparison. His ears could always be aligned properly through surgery (not that it matters), never mind brain transplant, you need a new "head"
lol what a punchline you just murder the guy

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yBNL1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iq is not a true measure of intelligence. Intelligence is not fixed.
Iq only measures only 3 types of intelligence out of 7:

1)visual/spatial
2)logical
3)linguistic

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol what a punchline you just murder the guy

That statement was uncalled for, we should be celebrating this young man with IQ higher than Einstein and Prof. Steve Hawkins. I bet the lowlife couldn't decipher what "IQ" stood for.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by rattlesnake(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rabbish
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by LORDI(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good for him.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by otimothy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
with those satelite dish sorry ears how him iq no go high,when him ear dey pick answers from heaven

4 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Ukeachu1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
the ear na die o
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by balaclava: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geestarry:
Hmm. That ear

The boy mst b hearing thinz...

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by joshbouy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't get the hype about these IQ sef
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Take him out now!!!!!!!! Before he makes life worse for students angry
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Adeoba10(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na Etisalat b dis o...
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
godjohnson:
Take him out now!!!!!!!! Before he makes life worse for students angry
lol... still battling with calculus
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by espn(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
yBNL1:

1)visual/spatial
2)logical
3)linguistic
thanks sir..it is 9 not 7
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by SkinnyDude(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

That statement was uncalled for, we should be celebrating this young man with IQ higher than Einstein and Prof. Steve Hawkins. I bet the lowlife couldn't decipher what "IQ" stood for.
smh. stop trying so hard to sound intelligent. where is your sense of humour? the girl just wrote 'that ear'. and i see no harm in that.

some people sha.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by falcon01: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
I. Pity him ears
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by DJMONACO(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
i scored 190 too

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by felipemadero(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
FP things...Go for it boy!!!...

that ear be like satellite dishgrin
I see why im IQ high,e dey receive anything receivable.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Oahray: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

smh... This is totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by macklef(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Geestarry:
Hmm. That ear

Thats what olodo pipu use to say.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oahray:
smh... This is totally unnecessary.

And it was necessary to ridicule the looks of a boy of 11yrs, I hope your IQ is in double digits?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
SkinnyDude:
smh. stop trying so hard to sound intelligent. where is your sense of humour? the girl just wrote 'that ear'. and i see no harm in that.

some people sha.

If your sense of fun includes ridiculing an 11yr old, you should be able to withstand any insult that comes your way. I've observed that people with low IQs has this urge to spew nonsense, some of us has the urge to put your ilk in your place too.
Since you can't manage your stupidity why do you think we can manage our anger?
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Dannidom(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
yBNL1:

1)visual/spatial
2)logical
3)linguistic
fùcck 'em with their ig hype

bro pls tel me the remaining joor
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

who open gate for dis one self. has d boy become ur god now dat the poster cannot remark on his physique . u r a turn off I swear. u ge brain self

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

If your sense of fun includes ridiculing an 11yr old, you should be able to withstand any insult that comes your way. I've observed that people with low IQs has this urge to spew nonsense, some of us has the urge to put your ilk in your place too.
Since you can't manage your stupidity why do you think we can manage our anger?

shut ur soak away guy, u sound too righteous for my liking. aww...... I can hate dis kai pipo eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students / Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 / How To Write A Good Essay In Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.