Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee (14844 Views)

VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change / Free Tickets To Davido's Album Launch!! / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
EME singer Shaydee was asked who he preferred between Wizkid and Davido, and he, unsurprisingly chose Wizkid.

The duo have collaborated on a number of songs including Number One Lover & Won Gbo Mi, and it was no surprise he favored Wizkid.

“Honestly, I think they are just having fun, Davido is doing his thing, while Wizkid is equally doing his, they are both making money and good music, to me they are making huge money, Owo ni ko ko,” Shaydee said.

“We are not so close, I’m more of a fan of Wizkid than Davido, that is because I see Wizkid more and we are always together. But I am not so close to Davido, but in terms of their songs, they are both making hits, whenever I go to clubs I hear Davido’s song I dance, if I hear Wizkid’s song I also dance.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/shaydee-picks-his-side-in-the-wizkid-vs-davido-battle/

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Tval(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thunder fire you op because i am still trying to pick out the line he said Wizzy is better than David.

42 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by samuelfemo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
REALLY I DONT TINK SO
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by coldsoup(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
This shite made FP

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by theripper2: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
U just wan cause fight with this your caption.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by vict505(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
So what?
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by codedflowz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yeye dey smell
See the kind yeye thread wey dey make FP

BTW who's shaydee

We don't know him over here in Seun's village

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by jimohibrahim(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
We all know wizkid is better than Davido so what else?

16 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by davdandam(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Not tryna hate but shouldn't this guy be working on how to make it,considering the fact that he is better than both of them

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Oyecute(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who do U expect him to choose b4 ... Although, It was even a diplomatic answer. Watz next

3 Likes 1 Share

Ftc...bt to me davido is better

4 Likes

misleading topic
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by akereconfi: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who is Shaydee

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Aare2050(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
if I hear, first to comment. Hard work pays.
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Alphaoscar: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Davido or whizkid? they are both good in their chosen profession and nobody fan unnecessary competition between the young wonderful chaps.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by countsparrow: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Okay, how dis one go take make Gej step down 2015

The mod dat put dis on fp should report to me now, u have been issued a query...
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by mencade4: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
how is wizkid better than Davido going to put money in my bank Account.?

Please Excuse me!

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by StarboyNigeria: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thats Interesting, i think you guys shud also read __ 5 Ways to charm a girl and get her into liking you
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by DanniceG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cos u r fan of Wizkid...
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by Bosville(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
no be today.......it have tayed.
Wizzy z vocally endowed even tho he z the father of repetition....stil wondering the kind of Igbo Davido takes cus his voice offstage na something else

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by holatin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wetin you expect make shaydee talk ?
na him partner in crime e go choose.
though I no dey listen to both their music but davido still dey sing better than dat kid wey no wan mature.
yaaga, caro etc
Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by lekjons(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
i booked dis space cos i thought diz thread'll make sense,@op, today is sunday, God will deduct my 35kb i used 2 open dis thread frm ur pocket IJN amen! anyway..#mycharitycomment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee by tattesco(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I love wizkid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Rick Ross - Florida Boy Ft. T-pain & Kodak Black / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.