Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106188 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
A rural road

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tufiakwa!!!!
Ozubulu, Okija and Nnobi road that is even a village is better than those things up there.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
ihere na eme m.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by eagleeye2: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
I dey shame for you OP.....
Those living and working Abia are tired of correcting this errorneous propaganda of Ochendo. We are all waiting for May 2015, do that he will leave that seat. If Ikpeazu or Otii or Ufomba or any other person who becomes governor decides not to do anything, then so be it.
But one thing is sure, come May 29, 2015 T.A will cease to be governor of Abia State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Tufiakwa!!!!
Ozubulu, Okija and Nnobi road that is even a village is better than those things up there.
Sister mi jiri kwa nwayo na ekwu okwu oh.. The guy who is in control is filled with inferiority complex that he has to attacked a non-igbo guy and again attacked an ibeku son the real owners of abia stategringringringrin

Take am easy because he won't fail to throw abuses like a shameless old man he is.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2014
tabletman1:
Sister mi jiri kwa nwayo na ekwu okwu oh.. The guy who is in control is filled with inferiority complex that he has to attacked a non-igbo guy and again attacked an ibeku son the real owners of abia stategringringringrin

Take am easy because he won't fail to throw abuses like a shameless old man he is.

Nna this is annoying. When he was barking on Anambra thread I thought he already has loads of magnificent pics to post.

He complained about Anambra's street light yet he showed us pics of street light and residential buildings.

Please show us the pictures of what Abia state government achievement thank you.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2014
asha80:
when where these pics taken?
few months back, at the abia mall construction site, amuzukwu ibeku, umuahia.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Tufiakwa!!!!
am sorry but anambra roads shouldn't be a standard, we just prefer keeping quite whenever anambrarians surcase their roads. Enugu and akwa ibom roads are the standard, please don't allow us start this, we abians don't have standard roads and we know but anambrarians don't know about theirs.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2014
@Ilovenigeria, I beg you in the name of GOD, please leave this thread for them. Just allow the thread to be whether good or bad. Let us see what they can show us. cool
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:
few months back, at the abia mall construction site, amuzukwu ibeku, umuahia.
do you know whether construction is still going on?I actually thought it was abandoned.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2014
asha80:
do you know whether construction is still going on?I actually thought it was abandoned.
the last time I was in umuahia I visited the site and works were ongoing. That was October.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Nna this is annoying. When he was barking on Anambra thread I thought he already has loads of magnificent pics to post.

He complained about Anambra's street light yet he showed us pics of street light and residential buildings.

Please show us the pictures of what Abia state government achievement thank you.
please you don't have to join issues with him.

Just let him be.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2014
tabletman1:
please you don't have to join issues with him.

Just let him be.
Yes sir!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2014
oneeast:
@Ilovenigeria, I beg you in the name of GOD, please leave this thread for them. Just allow the thread to be whether good or bad. Let us see what they can show us. cool
Okay, I will sit on the fence.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:
am sorry but anambra roads shouldn't be a standard, we just prefer keeping quite whenever anambrarians surcase their roads. Enugu and akwa ibom roads are the standard, please don't allow us start this, we abians don't have standard roads and we know but anambrarians don't know about theirs.
Okay.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
revitalizaton of golden guinea malting plant in umuahia.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2014
more on the revitalization, i hope they don't stop half way.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
more

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
more

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Customized are those golden guinea pics recent?do you have any idea if it is a private company or govt doing the rehabilitation?I don't trust govt with biz.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
asha80:
Customized are those golden guinea pics recent?do you have any idea if it is a private company or govt doing the rehabilitation?I don't trust govt with biz.
these pictures were taken this year but i am not sure the state government is incharge of the rehabilitation exercise, there's a rumour that nigeria brewery in aba is responsible for this because the state government made a proposal to them sometime last year to take-over the facility. i know about the proposal but i don't know if they accepted it, I will findout anyway.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
lemme share few pictures from aba, we pray the good lord answers our prayers and this great city get saved.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
more

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:
these pictures were taken this year but i am not sure the state government is incharge of the rehabilitation exercise, there's a rumour that nigeria brewery in aba is responsible for this because the state government made a proposal to them sometime last year to take-over the facility. i know about the proposal but i don't know if they accepted it, I will findout anyway.
I think they have already start production cos I normally smelt one kind beverages oozing from their factory and normally saw big lorries packed by the road side.
Infact their drink don enter beer parlor unless they have another factory.

Ta Orji as usual use to give himself credit for the rehabilitation via his city sign boardgrin so I don't think any other party is involve.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
tabletman1:
I think they have already start production cos I normally smelt one kind beverages oozing from their factory and normally saw big lorries packed by the road side.
Infact their drink don enter beer parlor unless they have another factory.

Ta Orji as usual use to give himself credit for the rehabilitation via his city sign boardgrin so I don't think any other party is involve.
ngwanu, hope say the rehabilitation work complete sha, because na this year them take this pishure oooo

if true, its goodnews and definitely not TA orji's handiwork.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:
ngwanu, hope say the rehabilitation work complete sha, because na this year them take this pishure oooo

if true, its goodnews and definitely not TA orji's handiwork.
Infact let me put it to you this way.. Golden guinea has start production maybe their production capacity might still be small.

Is there any other golden guinea in Nigeria apart from the one at Umuahia? The heavy truck I normally see on that road is also a prove that something is happening.

Ta orji is the one responsible cos even online network use to praise him for that. And the dude is trying to make umuahia a robust town though he is just clueless .
If he is a technocrat, enugu will have nothing on umuahia within his 8yrs rule.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
tabletman1:
Infact let me put it to you this way.. Golden guinea has start production maybe their production capacity might still be small.

Is there any other golden guinea in Nigeria apart from the one at Umuahia? The heavy truck I normally see on that road is also a prove that something is happening.

Ta orji is the one responsible cos even online network use to praise him for that. And the dude is trying to make umuahia a robust town though he is just clueless .
If he is a technocrat, enugu will have nothing on umuahia within his 8yrs rule.
hmmm, interesting, i am yet to see any of their product anyway.

BTW, TA orji might decide to use substandard equipment in the revitalization process, that man is just to local. i will make sure i visit golden guinea when next i come to umuahia for assessments.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:

I always laugh whenever someone mention that state. Hmmmm I'm just holding myself because i don't want to burst.

Lets respect ourselves because right inside us we know the truth.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abia marathon mma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.