Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (26076 Views)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Alright.....
but i m still not convinced....
watch how it we end. It was order by sompple in nigeria but not meant to use rightly unfortunately it falls to d wrong hands
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by slawal2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
if Russia denied so who own it...pls Nigerian govt do not go soft on these matters let find out the reality .....that is the reason why we vote you
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by cachilike12: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigeria in brick of wall should be guided with its dealing with world powers. " If two elephant fight, the grass suffers".who is the grass here? US trying to keep its historic prophecy on the catastrophic jagajaga of Nigeria come 2015. Russia trying to form alliance with Nigeria to woo the US. All in the name of our country ororo oil?

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Destroy nigeria in what way? Be pessimistic my friend
if nigeria start a fight wit russia u no dat a problem and it won't end well
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dnawah(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls is Russia in Europe or Asia?sometimes when am high on something,i do forget some things.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by TeetoEsq(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
picture needed
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by solomonbrown64: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
b1327:
watch how it we end. It was order by sompple in nigeria but not meant to use rightly unfortunately it falls to d wrong hands
Some persons here.....??
Still on d lookout...though
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
b1327:
if nigeria start a fight wit russia u no dat a problem and it won't end well
Yes because when goat rules lion is very bad, we need buhari to rule because he is a lion
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by samplegirl(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
solomonbrown64:
...Now, this is getting serious...
Russia denying a registered plane carrying their own weapons......
let's see how this pawns out.

Hmmmm! You are so funny o. How do you want it to PAWN out?

Bearing in my the plane with cash in South Africa what more are you expecting to come out of this if not the normal thing.

Few weeks after you cease to see it on news and that kills it, no be our way?
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
We av the best armour in Africa let's fight Russia, they are too small for us.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by zionzoe(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Omo, I need to buy u a drink. U spoke my mind.
ozoigbondu:
This is good news infact a blessing in disguise we have been trying to buy weapons but has met many blockades then God in his infinite kindness sent us a plane cargo full of russian weapons haba since everybody has denied the plane we should.send it to our soldiers. cheesy see how oluwa God bless us

Thank you father for this gift of weapons to fight the meance threatening our land
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Yes because when goat rules lion is very bad, we need buhari to rule because he is a lion
true dat goat is a coward and thief just causing problem 4 nigerians. Still no let us start fight wit country we still need their help
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Some persons here.....??
Still on d lookout...though
we shall c d outcome if bein publish
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by brownlord2: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vickygirk:

we are discussing national security and u are posting this. abeg shift joor

As if your opinion matters.

Continent security fa
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by solomonbrown64: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
samplegirl:

Hmmmm! You are so funny o. How do you want it to PAWN out?

Bearing in my the plane with cash in South Africa what more are you expecting to come out of this if not the normal thing.

Few weeks after you cease to see it on news and that kills it, no be our way?

lol....true, dat's how it has always been done...but this isn't cash transfer, this is a security threat...despite the Russian govt denying it.......
dat's why i used d word "pawn" ...cos dat's wah we are turning into. ..
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
b1327:
true dat goat is a coward and thief just causing problem 4 nigerians
Just imagine a minority from otueke village a goat, that can not secure the life of Nigerians in fact thunder go fire who go cast vote for am
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by ispeed(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Believe me USA at work. That is calculated attempt.

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dnawah(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:
as I av always said Nigeria should go to war with Russia
really?so u r among those that r planning the down of 9ja.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

Just imagine a minority from otueke village a goat, that can not secure the life of Nigerians in fact thunder go fire who go cast vote for am
the funny part is lookin 4 by all means to secure dat position again(ithinkinisdreamsha)
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its either Chad is secretly unleashing terror in Nigeria or the North has concluded plans to repeat what happened in 1967. Whatever be the case, we are waiting and watching.
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
dnawah:
really?so u r among those that r planning the down of 9ja.

How do u mean when u voted goat to rule over lions what do u expect
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by ozoigbondu: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alenkakent:

On d chopper is a boldly inscribed ISRF which is ... Russian Federation. This belongs to russian military... Who sold it to our enemies?

wetin concern me with who russia wan sell am to it might be chad bh or our army sef but the important thing is that it has fallen into our millitary hand with much publication

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
b1327:
the funny part is lookin 4 by all means to secure dat position again(ithinkinisdreamsha)
He will never succeed, if he try that
He will spell doom upon this country.
Power should go back to the north for peace to reign, enuf of this bloodshed
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pee dee pee is the problem of Nigeria
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by dvee2: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol, the last time a plane filled with weapons was caught in kano what happened? They made soo much noise, went to abuja and seal a supermarket purported owned by the weapons owner, today everything has been forgotten, the supermarket reopened and business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by soldierdollar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:
Why are you pointing accusing finger at USA? You are not consistent with your posts. You earlier said it is covert plan of diversion of Nigerian government getting arms and now that Russia rejects it you are taking stand to one of your previous statements. Please, you need to use your brain, you peasant!

1000000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by olas24u(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara:
But the plane bears the Russian flag undecided

It can be painted
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by CyberWolf: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:
Why are you pointing accusing finger at USA? You are not consistent with your posts. You earlier said it is covert plan of diversion of Nigerian government getting arms and now that Russia rejects it you are taking stand to one of your previous statements. Please, you need to use your brain, you peasant!
that is not what he said..
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
emirateprince:

He will never succeed, if he try that
He will spell doom upon this country.
Power should go back to the north for peace to reign, enuf of this bloodshed
true
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigeria goverment no be owner,Russia no be owner??Who con get am??the barber weh deh my street

I pray make dat yankee visa just come quick make i get peace of mind somewhere jare..

Them no want make we rest for this country and God in his infinite mercies no go allow make you destroy this beautiful country of ours...\

All you by force by fire leaders....
Re: Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano by emirateprince: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
b1327:
true
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.