Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White (27476 Views)

Tips To Whiten Your Teeths / A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! / How To Make Your Teeths As White As Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by latesco(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Use Hypo jor! shocked
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by emmy02(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Buy teeth whitening pen. Ur teeth go b like angel own..
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by drnairalov: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
bigiyaro:
pls is baking soda the same thing as baking powder?

they are actually different
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by dharay99: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
drnairalov:
use baking soda and lime..

1. squeez d lime in a teaspoon or 2 of baking soda

2..den it woud form a whitish paste..grab ur foam (*dont use brush*) den wipe ur teeth with d foam with d paste.. leave 4 5 mins and wash off

continue dis for a week..yo wud start seein difference the next day self..simple natural way

Which one b baking soda o?
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by drnairalov: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
dharay99:

Which one b baking soda o?

just go to any cake store or u go to shoprite..go to bakin section..it looks like baking powder..cause it is actually white also..
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Drabrah(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Well, I honestly do not think twas d blood tonic dat discoloured ur teeth. Wt d litu info given, I think they must av given u all sorts of antibiotics 4 wc Tetracycline must av bn included & this, my dear, is likely 2 acct 4 ur tooth discolouration. If dat is d case, I'm afraid, there may b no remedy (well, except u wanna replace all ur teeth wt dentu).
However, u may wanna consult a dentist for 11 assessment.
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by joeace2020(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
this ur case serious o sad I see dark.. even black charcoal teeth.. but I've never heard of this one that grows dark from inside embarassed I think ur case is spiritual. u need to see the dentist and a pastor/imam, which ever one u are.
but op...

picture of ur dark teeth or u will get dark teeth that will never be able to whiten by tonightundecided

just look at this smelly hoee

You are crude, disgusting, pathetic, disgraceful, unemotional, wicked, cursed, foolish, block headed, senile, unfit to be called a living thing, talkless of a human and if you are erotiic.. ill rather stick my dic-kk in my a$s and fuckkmyself
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by joeace2020(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Some people are so full of themselves. Concerned by only their existence, every other person is not worth bothering about.. just look at what this ashana angelina said to someone in need of help.. disgusting and uncalled for
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by dharay99: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
drnairalov:

just go to any cake store or u go to shoprite..go to bakin section..it looks like baking powder..cause it is actually white also..

Ohk man
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by gboyegazike(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
grin best advices is to make use of liquid spirit and mix it salt , pepe lastly hypo.. Then it will become perfect white.
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by heayey(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2014
visit a dentist
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Sensodyne is ur friend..I use it
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Aitee1: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
mumumugu:
Try white ppolish.

Why evil cheesy cheesy
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
monemsis:
Don't know how to start undecided

My teeth has a bad colour. It all started when I was young according to my mum, when I was 1yr and 6 months old I was very sick to the extent that I almost died. But luckily I didn't. Back then I had white teeth but the colour began to change gradually as a result of the ' BLOOD TONIC ' I was taking so it turned dark brown .

Please suggestions. Thanks

OP, please go to Deal Dey's website. They have a dental partner clinic who does teeth whitening. It works and its very affordable. The clinic's phone numbers are also available if you need to make inquiries .Please check it out ok? Goodluck
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
joeace2020:

just look at this smelly hoee

You are crude, disgusting, pathetic, disgraceful, unemotional, wicked, cursed, foolish, block headed, senile, unfit to be called a living thing, talkless of a human and if you are erotiic.. ill rather stick my dic-kk in my a$s and fuckkmyself
ok
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by sekzy99(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bant:

Prices vary depending on the procedure you choose, but it can range from N3k to N10k to N20k.
do u knw any dentist around alimosho or any oda place
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by MightyFortress: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bant:
Most dentists will advise you not to whiten your teeth. But if you want to do it, you need to do it properly. Doing it with a quack may make your teeth hurt for the rest of your life because you won't be able to drink or eat anything sweet, hot, cold or spicy if it is not done properly.

There are two ways to get your teeth whitened:

(1) Quick fix using Laser Light or Photosensitive gel, or both. This operation takes like an hour and can only be done by a dentist. You can't do this at home. Some reputable dental clinics in Lagos do this operation. These guys used to do it, but I am not sure. Diamond Smiles - BBpin 22682938 or Call 08022966400.

(2) Take-home kit, which can take some weeks to work. Most people see results from the first night, I am told. This process works by slowly and gradually bleaching your teeth. Also regulated by a dentist, but you can manage this one by yourself. I have heard about these guys: http://schubbsdental.com/bleaching.htm

Some more info is available here: http://www.smile360ng.com/dental-services/teeth-whitening.html

Caveat: I am not vouching for any of these dental clinics or services in any way.

Overall, please go and consult with a dentist in person. Goodluck!
excellent advice.

1 Like

Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
2kris:
wait oh na for lab we go do these one
lol!!! Not at all dear funny u...in ur bathroom or wait in mine "wink"
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
pheyikemi:
Brush wiv charcoal

Hmmn
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Cherlene(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
sleemoon:
Viewing this topic: Cherlene ( f), hajruna, bodeoni, Akindebbie( f), GoodBoi1 ( m), weedtaker
( m ), harmory1 ( m ), tosinjoe ( m), dvee2 , ontheair , Isiri , remcoface , PerfumeRepublik ,
donchichi , emshaw , BellaBambina ( f), tochimas ( f ), nijanigga , coogar, drnairalov ( m ),
musicwriter( m), Bimffo, chr1s ( m ), mosquitoway , splasher , Egbagirl ( f), amen1967 and 27
guest(s)

Una no dey shleep?

Good evening

I just recently came across my name stated in this exact post.

Well, my adequate basis for being awake at that specific
time is my one-year-old daughter. Who is relatively fond
of our mother-daughter relation " breastfeeding ".

Do have a delightful evening.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by mrscolite(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
peacettw:
Sweetheart, the drug in question that did this to you is none other than Tetracycline. When given to children less than 9 years of age, it can lead to permanently discolored teeth. Severe jaundice when you are less than a month old also can cause this. In your case, it was Tetracycline.

To address this, you need to start saving for a veneer treatment that only a good qualified dentist can do our If I were you, I will Google for top notch dentistry outfits in Nigeria and tell them of your plight and how it has affected you psychologically cos I can imagine it brings you lots of pain. Explain in the mail, that you will appreciate any help and if they want to use you to further advertise on what they can do to the public, then you are game. I hope you are cute.

Oh well, wish you all the best and pls be very careful of the advice given here. Hydrogen peroxide treatment etc simply of no use and can be dangerous. Your teeth stain is already in your teeth DNA hence the reason the staining still appeared in your permanent teeth. It is not the usual teeth staining that just affects the outside, so please be very careful. The best you can do is cover it up with veneers so browse it.

PS: The message here by the way goes to our mothers, fathers and caregivers who look after little children. Avoid Tetracycline in childhood. In other words, always insist on knowing the drugs "mixed" for you in the local chemist shop which to me still remains the most dangerous practice in our society today. When you go to that clinic, or hospital, always insist on knowing the drugs given to your child, I can't stress it enough. I

At Poster. This is the best comment for you. I know because I am a victim of Tetracycline,although I'm lucky to have yellowish teeth not black as some I have seen. The most annoying things is my mum knew about the side effects of this drug and still went on to almost ruin my life. Any ways, Veneers is your best bet. Bleaching,peroxide etc wouldn't work. I have never seen anyone who got their veneers in Nigeria. Work hard,get money,girls will come brown teeth or not. Internet hugs.

1 Like

Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Omofranca(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Try Oil Pulling. All you need is some sunflower oil (available at most large supermarkets & even open markets). Or extra virgin coconut oil. Swish a tablespoon of the oil in your mouth every morning before breakfast for about 20 minutes, then spit out and brush. Do this faithfully everyday & you'll start seeing white teeth & having fresh breath within 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
kccarew:
lol!!! Not at all dear funny u...in ur bathroom or wait in mine "wink"
now i dont know wat to say cuz i dnt knw if u are mal or fem
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol, its good that way, just remain at the middle. Cos I wouldn't want you to start painting pix. Up in ur head...lol smiley
2kris:
now i dont know wat to say cuz i dnt knw if u are mal or fem
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2014
kccarew:
Lol, its good that way, just remain at the middle. Cos I wouldn't want you to start painting pix. Up in ur head...lol smiley
just whisper it i aint gonna tell no body,i cross my heart
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
First are u a guy or a girl lolwink
2kris:
just whisper it i aint gonna tell no body,i cross my heart
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
kccarew:
First are u a guy or a girl lolwink
i should be asking u that lol ok ok are u a lady or a gentleman,or rather gentle mencheesy
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am a lady so we can drop it and move on wink
2kris:
i should be asking u that lol ok ok are u a lady or a gentleman,or rather gentle mencheesy
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
kccarew:
Am a lady so we can drop it and move on wink
definatly am kris and u are
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
shocked oh no, I thought after u. Kw who I am u would let go:x
2kris:
definatly am kris and u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.