Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan (4212 Views)

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran / Defending the Doctrine of Hell / Misquoted “violent Verses” In The Holy Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Defending the misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan
Asalamalaikum Brothers & sisters,

The mischief of the Non Muslims have increased many fold by Twisting, misinterpreting and Misquoting The Noble Quran verses , the ONLY target to them.Apologetics on line have made it as a big business (Get donations) by attacking the Noble Quran and Its Prophet just to cheat the common man (All, Christians, Jews & Muslims) by Twisting, hiding those verses. Let see some methods how they TWIST the verses of the Noble Quran from their correct meaning.

1) They never EVEN TRY to refer Why and when those verses were revealed and thats lead to quote them out of Context.

2)The meaning of a particular verse can also understood by referring to the preceding or the proceeding verse which most of the Apologetics do not care or many times hide them.

3)Its important to know the whole Quran because many times one verse from one Sura acts as an explanation or Tafsir for the Other verse somewhere in the other sura in an correlated manner like these two verses http://quran.com/17/1 and http://quran.com/53/12-18 and there are many like them.

4) Also is the remembrance of Hadith and events and their explanation through the hadith is important.

5) More technicalities like revelation at the same time but distributed different chapters,also suras Like Sura 3 was revealed at 4 different periods etc etc , The first part revealed (1-80 verses) during the arrival of Christian delegation of Najran know from Two narrations of Sahabas one from Sahel bin Abu Umama (raa) ref: Bai haqi) and the next from Rabi(raa) ref: Ibn Abi Hateem and chain of Narrators) (ref Tafsir Ibn Abbas : the extended version in Urdu)

6)Last but not the least just following all these things still won't be enough untill Allah swt opens our heart and makes us understand the real meaning of them and Allah does that Only to the righteous Pious people who gives them its understanding and who get guided so. and some more rules........which i have not written here

So Lets start with the Most favourite & Strongest Argument fo the Christian and Jewish Apologetics the verse 10:94 from Noble Quran by which they Claim That Noble Quran tells us to Muslims to refer to their books (OT & NT).

(Noble Quran 10:94)
'' And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.''

Tafsir Ibn Abbas
(And if thou) O Muhammad (art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee) concerning that with which We sent Gabriel, i.e. the Qur'an, (then question those who read the Scripture) i.e. the Torah ((that was) before you) 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his followers.The Prophet (pbuh) did not ask nor was he ever in doubt about the Qur'an. Rather, Allah was addressing with these words the people of the Prophet. (Verily the Truth from thy Lord) i.e. Gabriel with the Qur'an from your Lord, containing the events of past nations (hath come unto thee) O Muhammad. (So be not thou of the waverers) be not of the doubters.

Elaboration: Could be only understood by seeing When and why this verse was revealed and its Aim. this was first chance For The NEW EMIGRANTS to Medina, THE Meccan Muslims,(623 AD) to ask any references from the Torah since Jewish Rabbis of Medina, Abdullah ibn Salam & group , Zayd Ibn Sanah Ibn have embraced Islam (extended tafsir says this verse was mainly intended to the Emigrant Meccan Muslims by addressing to the Prophet(pbuh) ) since they were polytheists not knowing about Gabriel or Scriptures before and that is proved by the FACT most of them were DEAD AGAINST ISLAM with very slow conversion UNLIKE the Polytheists of Medina, The Medinites, who were already acquainted with this Message ( One God,Gabriel, scriptures, after life etc and some notes) because they lived with the 3 Jewish tribes and used to mock them (the Medinites or the natives of Medina (Yatrib) BOASTING, We Jews are the Chosen People of God and we will come with our Last Prophet and humiliate, belittle, and soon rule over you'' so thats why when the group of 7 or 8 of Medinite Youth who met Prophet (pbuh) at the trade fair in Mecca jumped right away into Islam in few minutes of Prophets words though have never met him before nor asked for any Miracles and returned immediately to convert 80 % of their tribes right away without even Meeting the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

So The above tafsir is clear enough it refers to asking IFwhether they had any Doubts about Gibraeel or Gabriel who brought the message of Quran was it real are not ? [/B]and about the Noble Quran, to check did they ( the jews) have corresponding same stories ( Adam, Noah,Abraham,Jacob etc etc) in the Torah Or not ? since their Cheif Rabbis have sworn Oath of Allegiance to Islam and became devout muslims and its ONLY now the MUSLIMS can openly ask ( not awkward or ugly) from those converted Rabbis, their doubts about Gabriel or above mentioned stories are there in their books Or Not ?
Verification Of Torah was not a Easy job those days are not like today many Printed Books found widespread But those times Scriptures were Hand written and very RARE and Strictly kept By ONLY THE FEW TOP RABBIS, and Abdullah Ibn salam was the MOST RESPECTED JEWISH RABBI FOR THE JEWS LIKE A POPE for the Christians Today and Listen To Abdullah Ibn Salam himself what he says in post # 11 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...e-be-upon-him)
But Prophet(pbuh)replied to the verse something like I will not ask anything from Abdullah ibn salam because I HAVE NO DOUBTS so no need to refer about anything AND WHY WOULD HE DOUBT WHEN HE ALREADY FLEW TO JERUSALEM AND THE SKIES AND MET MANY PROPHETS INCLUDING ABRAHAM , MOSES, JESUS ETC (PBU THEM ALL )

IF DOUBTS OCCUR THEY SHOULD OCCUR WHEN THEY WERE NEW TO ISLAM WHEN HE RECEIVED THE REVELATIONS IN THE 1ST ,2ND OR THE 3RD YEAR AND 4 TH YEAR THE CHRISTIAN KING OF ABYSSINIA CONFIRMED THE SURAH19 MARYAM WAS FROM THE SAME SOURCE, THE TRUE ONE GOD OF THE GOSPEL AND EMBRACED ISLAM IMMEDIATELY and never even discussed the matter of Crucifictiuon AND THAT PROVES NO ONE CAN DOUBT AFTER 13 YEARS AFTER WATCHING Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) PERFORMING GREAT MIRACLES OF THE SPLITTING OF THE MOON ( http://quran.com/54/1-3 ), TRAVEL TO JERUSALEM & SKIES IN THE SAME NIGHT & BACK ( http://quran.com/17/1 , http://quran.com/53/12-15 ) OTHER MANY MIRACLES OF STONE, MOVING & talking, ON IKRIMAH'S REQUEST,Trees,many Animals talking ETC. So in this verse .The Christian apologetics Have NO CHANCE TO CLAIM ANYTHING since this Verse is explicitly about the Torah and the Jews.

This verse was revealed in Medina (Yatrib,623 AD) when Prophet(pbuh) had Migrated From Mecca to Medina(Yatrib) after 10+3 (boycott)= 13 years of Gruesome Hardship where during His arrival the three Emigrant Jewish tribes of Medina who had come from the Civilized Developed Rome and Jerusalem only to receive the last Prophet foretold in their Books waiting for more than a century expecting him within themselves, The Jews, The Progeny of Issac but on knowing that the Prophet has come in the Progeny of Ishamel, The Arabs They the Jews made an U turn to reject Prophet Muhammad except some like Abdullah ibn Salam , Their Cheif And Rabbi and His Family and Group and Zayd Ibn Sanah, the Wealthiest Rabbi and Donated half of his wealth to Muslims and died as A Martyr.

This Verse actually ALSO PROVES Prophet(pbuh) untill then never checked or read Torah Or Gospel before and also Woraqa bin Naufal who was the first converted Christian & Learned Person to confirm that the Angel that Muhammad (pbuh) Met & saw was the same Angel who came to Jesus, Moses but had died after just a few days after Meeting Our Prophet (pbuh) and even after wards Prophet (pbuh) did not try to verify Torah also once Prophet(pbuh)'s face got red angry on seeing Umar(Raa) for reading the Torah at the Prophet's Masjid at Medina because If even Moses was there then he will reading the Noble Quran and Umar(Raa) apologised kneeling down saying '' I am satisfied with Allah as My Lord, Islam as my Deen (way of life) and Muhammad(Salalahu alihi wasallam) as My Nabi(Prophet)

(Noble Quran 3:3-4)

'' He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. Aforetime, for a guidance to mankind; and hath revealed the Criterion (of right and wrong). Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. Allah is Mighty, Able to Requite (the wrong)

Tafsir Ibn Abbas(raa)

(He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture) He sent you Gabriel with the Scripture (with truth) in order to show truth from falsehood, (confirming) corroborating Allah's divine Oneness (that which was (revealed) before it) of scriptures, (even as He revealed the Torah) in one go to Moses the son of Amran (and the Gospel) in one go to the Jesus the son of Mary.''(Aforetime) before Muhammad and the Qur'an, (for a guidance to mankind) as a guidance from error to the Children of Israel; (and hath revealed the Criterion (of right and wrong)) He revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad in instalments to differentiate the lawful from the unlawful. (Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah) Muhammad and the Qur'an, referring in this context to the delegation of Najran, (theirs will be a heavy doom) in this world and in the next. (Allah is Mighty) powerful in His vengeance, (Able to Requite (the wrong)) able to carry His vengeance out on them.

Note: Apologetics claim this Quran verse confirms the Torah and the Gospel as the Guidance for All (including the muslims) but the tafsir says THE FURQAAN ( THE other Name of Quran) Or THE CRITERION which points out clearly what is Right Or Wrong, The Noble Quran was revealed 'in order to show (differentiate) truth from falsehood, corroborating or CONFIRMING Allah's divine Oneness '' IOW it refers those verses from Torah and Gospel confirming of the Oneness of Allah and rejecting falsehood WHICH WAS SENT AS GUIDANCE TO THOSE PEOPLE BEFORE (note : the word ' AFORETIME'610 AD approx refers to Jews & Christians) )that was still intact or Uncorrupted in those books at those times. Even NOW a few Such verses are seen such as God in one with no Form, God is not a man who Lies etc and also WARNS disbelievers oh a Heavy Punishment in both the worlds since Allah is all powerful to execute it.
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Long write up.
My questions are,where is the original copy of the Torah(gospel)since it is claimed that the bible does not have the true gospel?The quran cannot be the proof in this case.
2)Why didn't any prophet speak(by revelation,vision etc) of the coming of Muhammed if he is claimed as a prophet and the last prophet?I'm sure you know the bible cannot be used as your proof in this case.
3)The quran exclusively says doom will be the lot of Christians and Jews.How then will they accept a message that condemns them?
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by Ovacoma: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stop lying!
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 3:23am On Dec 08, 2014
thorpido:
Long write up.
My questions are,where is the original copy of the Torah(gospel)since it is claimed that the bible does not have the true gospel?The quran cannot be the proof in this case.

When Ezra wrote it again after the destruction caused by Nezzar judaism took a turn by taking saint Ezra as God after his death once again like they did before taking Calf as God. after this a new book , guidelines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Old_Testament_pseudepigrapha
was created by a group among them though not accepted by all.It went worst with the coming of Jesus all the way ditching of the Real messiah . So why worry about their Books when they dared to change GOD itself ? lol cool

After the Noble Quran EXPOSED their error they tried the best to get back to Monotheism with a change so that they NEED NOT accept the Favour of Islam (Arabs) on them. this thread will prove my claim

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Allah-and-why POST # 2

2)Why didn't any prophet speak(by revelation,vision etc) of the coming of Muhammed if he is claimed as a prophet and the last prophet?I'm sure you know the bible cannot be used as your proof in this case.[/quote]

All most all major religions Foretold about the Coming of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) including Vedhas and Zoraster and the Parsee
read thread. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?411845-VEDAS-foretells-About-Prophet-Muhammad-(pbuh)

So both OT & NT have those foretelling of Prophet muhammad but were distorted as i said according to above thread about Yahweh. They did not leave a stone unturned by confusing , misleading Muslims ever by transferiing Song of songs (5:16) to Ketuvim in the 8 th century (Quran 7th century) with a background fake story about lovers (what is the need ,lovers in Torah, its not an Epic ?) because the word was clear as Muhammad(pbuh) see video 3 minutes onwards(atleast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g but proofs are Chapetr isiah

Isaiah Chapter 11
Isaiah 29:12Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
12 If the scroll is given to someone who can’t read
with the request, “Please read this,” he says, “I can’t read.” Same as the incident Of Gibreel meeting Prophet 1st time in cave Hira and said to him to read and he replied "i cant read' but again they changed the background story.

In Gospel

John 14:16-18Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.
17 The world cannot receive him, because it neither sees nor knows him. You know him, because he is staying with you and will be
united with you. 18 I will not leave you orphans — I am coming to you.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A16-18&version=CJB

John Chapter 16
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little wh

thorpido:

3)The quran exclusively says doom will be the lot of Christians and Jews.How then will they accept a message that condemns them?

It does not condemn all but the Rejectors and it do praises Christians in some verses

Among Christians Good people are there as the Quran says

5:82''.......... and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

3:75 ''Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "there is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." but they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it.''
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Ovacoma:
Stop lying!

lol grin
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by thorpido(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2014
talibilm:

When Ezra wrote it again after the destruction caused by Nezzar judaism took a turn by taking saint Ezra as God after his death once again like they did before taking Calf as God. after this a new book , guidelines http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Old_Testament_pseudepigrapha
was created by a group among them though not accepted by all.It went worst with the coming of Jesus all the way ditching of the Real messiah . So why worry about their Books when they dared to change GOD itself ? lol cool

After the Noble Quran EXPOSED their error they tried the best to get back to Monotheism with a change so that they NEED NOT accept the Favour of Islam (Arabs) on them. this thread will prove my claim

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Allah-and-why POST # 2

2)Why didn't any prophet speak(by revelation,vision etc) of the coming of Muhammed if he is claimed as a prophet and the last prophet?I'm sure you know the bible cannot be used as your proof in this case.

All most all major religions Foretold about the Coming of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) including Vedhas and Zoraster and the Parsee
read thread. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?411845-VEDAS-foretells-About-Prophet-Muhammad-(pbuh)

So both OT & NT have those foretelling of Prophet muhammad but were distorted as i said according to above thread about Yahweh. They did not leave a stone unturned by confusing , misleading Muslims ever by transferiing Song of songs (5:16) to Ketuvim in the 8 th century (Quran 7th century) with a background fake story about lovers (what is the need ,lovers in Torah, its not an Epic ?) because the word was clear as Muhammad(pbuh) see video 3 minutes onwards(atleast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g but proofs are Chapetr isiah

Isaiah Chapter 11
Isaiah 29:12Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
12 If the scroll is given to someone who can’t read
with the request, “Please read this,” he says, “I can’t read.” Same as the incident Of Gibreel meeting Prophet 1st time in cave Hira and said to him to read and he replied "i cant read' but again they changed the background story.

In Gospel

16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.
17 The world cannot receive him, because it neither sees nor knows him. You know him, because he is staying with you and will be
united with you. 18 I will not leave you orphans — I am coming to you.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A16-18&version=CJB

John Chapter 16
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little wh

It does not condemn all but the Rejectors and it do praises Christians in some verses

Among Christians Good people are there as the Quran says

5:82''.......... and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

3:75 ''Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "there is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." but they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it.''
Nice try.At least you tried to do some research.

However,you still spew the same bulls**t a lot of Islamic scholars spew.
Who are these 'prophet' Verdas and Zoraster you speak about?Certainly not prophets of God but some people masquerading as one.Anyone can claim anything so 'men' can claim they saw some lost books and they are the ones to say the gospel in the bible is not the original just as the quran has done.
The question still stand:where is that original?

Muhammed was not the only man who could not read.There were prophets in the old testament who certainly could not read and that part in Isaiah didn't not refer to Muhammed.There was nothing there to suggest it was him.
John 14 and 16 has to be the biggest falsehood muslims try to use to get Muhammed into the books.DON'T YOU PEOPLE READ?Those words are in english.
Jesus said the Comforter will abide with you forever.Is Muhammed still alive?He's dead,done dead so that could not be him.Jesus said he will take of me and show it to you.Did Muhammed take of Jesus?Jesus said he will bear witness of me?Did Muhammed come to bear witness of Jesus?
Don't you people read or you just follow what the imam told you?

So the quran is saying some 'good' Christians are going to heaven even if they don't accept Islam or follow Muhammed?Interesting.
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2014
thorpido:
Nice try.At least you tried to do some research.

However,you still spew the same bulls**t a lot of Islamic scholars spew.
Who are these 'prophet' Verdas and Zoraster you speak about?Certainly not prophets of God but some people masquerading as one

Noble quran says messengers of God were sent to all nations, languages of the world. Vedhas also talk about Abrahm, the Circumcised. Zend Avesta Also talks about . both are about 4000 and 2500 years old respectively.

thorpido:

.Anyone can claim anything so 'men' can claim they saw some lost books and they are the ones to say the gospel in the bible is not the original just as the quran has done.The question still stand:where is that original?

Original of Gospel Or Quran , which are you talking about ?

thorpido:

Muhammed was not the only man who could not read.There were prophets in the old testament who certainly could not read and that part in Isaiah didn't not refer to Muhammed.There was nothing there to suggest it was him.

John 14 and 16 has to be the biggest falsehood muslims try to use to get Muhammed into the books.DON'T YOU PEOPLE READ?Those words are in english.Jesus said the Comforter[b] will abide with you forever.Is Muhammed still alive?[/b]He's dead,done dead so that could not be him..

Yes Muhammad(pbuh) is alive with his ever preserved undistorted Noble Quran and the sunnah , way of Life. if you want to see him you can see any of religious Muslim in theirr attire with a beard. But You can't see Jesus , even the Pope and Priests does not look like Jesus with a beard and Do not pray like Jesus , while Muslims do pray by placing their head on the floor.

Noble Quran is forever (no change even modern inventions can be accomodated) untill the last days of the world ie Forever, unlike bible thats has words of 40 authors and its a mixed Cocktail so thats why there are 41,000 denominations in Christianity and imprisoning of Galileo happened since its heresy. Islam do has about about 10 denominations but still EXCEPT ONE (Fanatic Shias- good shias are also there) every one has the same fundamental that Allah is one worthy to be worshiped and Muhammad is the slave and messenger oF Allah and they divided in petty issues.

thorpido:

Jesus said he will take of me and show it to you.Did Muhammed take of Jesus?

Yes Prophet Muhammad took the Prophet hood of Jesus and continued of showing One true God and all the truths regarding his Teachings and even so called death which was a assumption when there were no disciples left with him during it.

thorpido:

Jesus said he will bear witness of me?Did Muhammed come to bear witness of Jesus?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=JOHN+16%3A12-14&version=CJB

12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now. 13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes,[/color] he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future.
14 He will glorify me
, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.

MEANINGS OF THE ABOVE VERSE OF JOHN 16:12-14 by parts

Spirit of truth :[/color] Its a Figure of speech that he is truthful person like a man of wealth even if did have money in his pocket. The verses says Jesus says spirit of Truth LIKE ME means Jesus is a Truthful Person and all prophets are as this was title Al ameen , assaadique to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).n he said that '' SPIRIT OF TRUTH LIKE ME '' (as in see below John 14) does not mean spirit because Jesus was in Flesh at that time when he said that John 14:16-18Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth
, to be with you forever.
united with you.
18 I will not leave you orphans — I am coming to you.

but whatever He hears : means what ever he hears as Revelation from Arch angel Gibraeel or Gabriel

He will disclose to you what is to come.: refers to hadith of All prophesies of victories, Trials, signs of the day of the judgement etc etc

"He will glorify Me : Clear all the blasphemy about Jesus's(pbh) moral, miraculous birth and the Chastity of Mary (pbh)

No one Glorified Jesus untill the 7 th century because Jews blasphemed him and His mother with the 7 letter FILTHY word and they did not Believe he is Messiah so ITS Was Noble Quran which declared he is a Pure Prophet and was Miraculous born and Mary is a chaste Woman and cleared the INSULT that he was killed in a disgraceful way and affirmed Jesus will come back. Before Quran came Jews & Chrstians were always fighting slandering each other that they copied the scriptures from the other but after Islam came they united together because the Noble Quran HONOURED both calling ' THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" and Proved nobody copied from nobody it came from the SAME SOURCE of one God .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism : JEWS & CHRISTIANS FIGHTing

He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.… : Take and CONTINUE THE Prophet hood that was assigned to Jesus(pbuh) THE MESSAGE OF ONE GOD ALLAH to fullfill the forgotten commandments of saying Asalamalikum,(sholaimalaikum OR Shalom ? ) Prohibition of wine,swine, Interest ,usury,

thorpido:

Don't you people read or you just follow what the imam told you?

Imaams are busy with their poor lives and Masjid and they never talk about Christianity. We come to know from ONLINE when you Blaspheme Islam and its prophet that made me to research for the truth. If you ask before an year who was Comforter might be i will think about a comfortable reclining seat or sofas , thats it grin

thorpido:

So the quran is saying some 'good' Christians are going to heaven even if they don't accept Islam or follow Muhammed?Interesting.

The Quran did not say so.it said

''"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel,
worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his
refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers."
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by thorpido(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
talibilm:

Noble quran says messengers of God were sent to all nations, languages of the world. Vedhas also talk about Abrahm, the Circumcised. Zend Avesta Also talks about . both are about 4000 and 2500 years old respectively.

Original of Gospel Or Quran , which are you talking about ?

Yes Muhammad(pbuh) is alive with his ever preserved undistorted Noble Quran and the sunnah , way of Life. if you want to see him you can see any of religious Muslim in theirr attire with a beard. But You can't see Jesus , even the Pope and Priests does not look like Jesus with a beard and Do not pray like Jesus , while Muslims do pray by placing their head on the floor.

Noble Quran is forever (no change even modern inventions can be accomodated) untill the last days of the world ie Forever, unlike bible thats has words of 40 authors and its a mixed Cocktail so thats why there are 41,000 denominations in Christianity and imprisoning of Galileo happened since its heresy. Islam do has about about 10 denominations but still EXCEPT ONE (Fanatic Shias- good shias are also there) every one has the same fundamental that Allah is one worthy to be worshiped and Muhammad is the slave and messenger oF Allah and they divided in petty issues.

Yes Prophet Muhammad took the Prophet hood of Jesus and continued of showing One true God and all the truths regarding his Teachings and even so called death which was a assumption when there were no disciples left with him during it.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=JOHN+16%3A12-14&version=CJB

12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now. 13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes,[/color] he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future.
14 He will glorify me
, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.

MEANINGS OF THE ABOVE VERSE OF JOHN 16:12-14 by parts

Spirit of truth :[/color] Its a Figure of speech that he is truthful person like a man of wealth even if did have money in his pocket. The verses says Jesus says spirit of Truth LIKE ME means Jesus is a Truthful Person and all prophets are as this was title Al ameen , assaadique to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).n he said that '' SPIRIT OF TRUTH LIKE ME '' (as in see below John 14) does not mean spirit because Jesus was in Flesh at that time when he said that John 14:16-18Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth
, to be with you forever.
united with you.
18 I will not leave you orphans — I am coming to you.

but whatever He hears : means what ever he hears as Revelation from Arch angel Gibraeel or Gabriel

He will disclose to you what is to come.: refers to hadith of All prophesies of victories, Trials, signs of the day of the judgement etc etc

"He will glorify Me : Clear all the blasphemy about Jesus's(pbh) moral, miraculous birth and the Chastity of Mary (pbh)

No one Glorified Jesus untill the 7 th century because Jews blasphemed him and His mother with the 7 letter FILTHY word and they did not Believe he is Messiah so ITS Was Noble Quran which declared he is a Pure Prophet and was Miraculous born and Mary is a chaste Woman and cleared the INSULT that he was killed in a disgraceful way and affirmed Jesus will come back. Before Quran came Jews & Chrstians were always fighting slandering each other that they copied the scriptures from the other but after Islam came they united together because the Noble Quran HONOURED both calling ' THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" and Proved nobody copied from nobody it came from the SAME SOURCE of one God .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism : JEWS & CHRISTIANS FIGHTing

He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.… : Take and CONTINUE THE Prophet hood that was assigned to Jesus(pbuh) THE MESSAGE OF ONE GOD ALLAH to fullfill the forgotten commandments of saying Asalamalikum,(sholaimalaikum OR Shalom ? ) Prohibition of wine,swine, Interest ,usury,

Imaams are busy with their poor lives and Masjid and they never talk about Christianity. We come to know from ONLINE when you Blaspheme Islam and its prophet that made me to research for the truth. If you ask before an year who was Comforter might be i will think about a comfortable reclining seat or sofas , thats it grin

The Quran did not say so.it said

''"They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel,
worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his
refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers."
You have only come to give me more bullsh**t.Muhammed is alive today and you can see him in people with beards?Where did you go to school?Was it just quranic school?
Muhammed is DEAD with a grave,get it?Jesus spoke about a Spirit(Muhammed was not a spirit) and He said He(Person)will live for ever.It is not ambiguous.He was not speaking about any message living in people with beards.That is twisting words.

Anyway,Jesus said they in darkness will not come to the light.

I spoke about the original Torah.

Don't bother trying to explain more.It will come with further twist that is unfruitful.
I commend you for trying.
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
thorpido:
You have only come to give me more bullsh**t.Muhammed is alive today and you can see him in people with beards?Where did you go to school?Was it just quranic school
grin

thorpido:

Muhammed is DEAD with a grave,get it?Jesus spoke about a Spirit(Muhammed was not a spirit)

No you are wrongm kindly read the verse again where jesus says '' another comforter LIKE ME , the SPIRIT of truth

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john+14%3A16-18&version=CJB

and atleast keep 30 % for the margin of error but according to us we keep 85 % as the margin of Error grin

thorpido:

and He said He(Person)will live for ever.It is not ambiguous.He was not speaking about any message living in people with beards.That is twisting words.

Anyway,Jesus said they in darkness will not come to the light.

I spoke about the original Torah.

Kindly think without Prejudice,Who ever truly loves SOME ONE than he follows them their style. You can still SEE Elvis Presley in his fans and See Michael Jackson live in his fans[b] who talk like MJ , who walk like MJ[/color] [/b] that means MJ is living but Alas Jesus in not living , he is a Jew who did not eat Pork but Christians eat, he said not to drink wine but they made him to drink .

Not forgetting the Noble Quran still preserved 100% (no change of 1 word )in its Original language of revelation Arabic unlike NT which was written in Aramaic than to Greek, Latin and English undergoing influences of those languages who worshiped the King as gods , Jupiter the Greek God had sex with Hercules's mother to become a son of god.

thorpido:

Don't bother trying to explain more.It will come with further twist[/color] that is unfruitful.
I commend you for trying.

I am NOT trying to impose my views on you or anybody nor I am twisting the verses. If You call this of mine which weighs in my favour more than 80% AS A ''TWIST" than the Christians are the BIGGEST twisters than me, [color=#000099]when you took ' I & my Father are One ' My Lord My God ' ' I am before Abraham'etc verses are only 50/50 but still you took them as the fundamentals to faith and Trinity

See this Atheist Doctor video what he says about trinity at 7 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYJwYwx-9g
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
The attackers of Islam use this verse 9:29 and claim something Which is MOST UNFAIR & Blunt Lies.

Noble Quran 9:29 '' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.''

(Noble Quran )Tafsir ibn Abbas(raa)
(Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture) the Jews and Christians (as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day) nor in the bliss of Paradise, (and forbid not) in the Torah (that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth) do not submit themselves to Allah through confession of Allah's divine Oneness, (until they pay the tribute readily) standing: from hand to hand, (being brought low) abased.

Its refers to the Jews & christians who boasted being chosen people of God ie very Pious but never abstained from Haram or prohibitted things ie never lived by it (covenant)EVEN FROM THEIR OWN SCRIPTURES so these people were to be fought till they were humbled and followed ATLEAST their books firmly by avoiding the prohibitions seen there like adultery, wine,swine, usury.

Just Imagine a Islamic neighbourhood sticking to their purity and a next Neighbour a drunkard playing music and exhibit erotic , fondelling moves with his fiancee or a LovePeddler on a open terrace or a visible lawn, lol, this is ok for him but not for that pure community then under Prophet (pbuh ) and the muslim children will learn from their neighbour, on Such time those who arrogant defying rules of the Islamic state has to be fought untill they are humbled and pay jizzya as well which is just a tax in lieu on non participation in Muslim army but can get get protection from the Muslim army regarding his LIFE & PROPERTY like every other Muslim is entitled to, and Prophet has warned the Muslims something like if anybody harms or kills such NON MUSLIMS under Islamic state protection he will not smell the fragrance of paradise.

This incident will prove what was the actual aim of Jizzya. During the reign of the second caliph, ‘Umar bin al-Khattaab may Allaah be pleased with him the Roman emperor, Heraclius, raised a huge army to repel the Muslim forces. It was, thus, incumbent upon the Muslims to concentrate their efforts on the battle. When the commander of the Muslims, Abu ‘Ubaydah may Allaah be pleased with him heard this news, he wrote to his officials in all conquered cities in Syria and ordered them to return the Jizyah which had been levied in those cities. He also addressed the public saying; “We are returning your money because we know that the enemy has gathered troops. By the terms stipulated in the covenant, you have obliged us to protect you. However, since we are now unable to fulfil these conditions, we have returned to you what you paid to us. We shall abide by the terms agreed upon in the covenant, if Allaah helps us to rout the enemy”. Thus, a huge amount was taken from the state treasury and returned to the Christians, making them very happy. They prayed for and blessed the Muslim commanders. They exclaimed: “May Allaah help you to overcome your enemies and return you to us safely. [U]If the enemy were in your place, they would never have returned anything to us, rather they would have taken all our remaining property!"

We see that Muslims not only allowed Christians to remain Christians but that the Christians themselves preferred Muslim rule over that of Heraclius, who was himself a Christian
Re: Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan by talibilm: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
MUSLIMS DO NOT MISS THIS INFO & DOCTORS VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / The Roman Catholic Church Named Their Telescope Lucifer / Serious Questions To Moslems!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.