Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42078 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Never under estimate the power of Tura soap.

If you doubt me, ask Alao Akala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by coolfredo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
When somebody say " i wil show u my true color" dtz wht de guy is saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Untrollable: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yep, he's gay alright
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by coolfredo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
When somebody say " i wil show u my true color" dtz wht de guy is saying. He de show us his true color
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by LORDI(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
rubbish and his proud of it,..low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by IAMGEJ(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
That centre of yansh kor? nepa seize light for there?

Moh na check m well.

#in-I-go-Dye's voice...
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by uzolexis(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Daninya1:
Is black really beautiful?? After seeing this pix I tend to disagree with this notion...
He was okay in the black stage..
More finer in the second pix..
Beautiful in the third pix...
Make una help me ask am, can a leopard change it's spot or an Ethiopian his skin..
E be like say this guy no day fear skin cancer oo..
every colour is beautiful it all depends on the individual. how u package urself matters though fair skinned pple have an advantage cos their skin colour is very attractive but there r still some fair pple that look awful. it depends on how u carry urself too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by NoContract(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hypocrites everywhere. shocked
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lmao! And smh

Anyway, whatever rocks his boat!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
I must confess his change of colour rilly made him more cute. cheesy
go for him undecided
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
koyyes:
Nairalanders posts be like:
mumu, gay, irritating,ugly,micheal jackson, madness, bla bla bla....

But in their minds, Nairalanders be like:
wow, beautiful light skin, handsome dude,sexy pink lips, how much is the bleaching cream he's using?

My mind...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by nurmanteasynoni: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Walllaaahi na lie,, this is impossible,, too perfect I say,, next phase na green veins oo broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
NoContract:
Hypocrites everywhere. shocked

My mind...
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Dammyjohn(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
Well,it may make him look cute but do think of what this may result to later?U should know that.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by gatiano(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
beauty into beast. see as man decide disfigurate his life.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by grimandevil: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
but finally na so micheal jackson come fine until his late or early 40's. then he begin decay. dude na ur time to fine but lets see what happens in d next 7 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by O0XYGEN: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/bleaching-expert-pela-okiemute-shares.html?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eGpdobJy1WI/VIRnrkVWowI/AAAAAAAEC3c/MknDKHWW0B8/s1600/a.png[/img]
Stage 1: As dem born am.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vr9zHWbRjvo/VIRnyNpxulI/AAAAAAAEC3k/U-e0hZC0zMM/s1600/b.png[/img]
Stage 2: When madness started grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4BorWJFH3VU/VIRqWyyoa3I/AAAAAAAEC4A/jCEXPxx0Z4c/s1600/c.png[/img]
Stage 3: Michael Jackson Phase cool
if nigerians bleach their skin then they will be calling themselves lightskinned...hahahaha fuckin eba bleachers.Inferiority complex m.o.r.o.n s
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by sexylogan(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
jjwaterfalls:

Lol...
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Horllamideh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Habaaa.....kilodee
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by AlphaDibia(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
And you all wanna blaim white people for all your failures? Smdh.. anyway, moving right along to more pressing issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by brightnelly(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
SMDH
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tholudee:
Gay alert lipsrsealed

Na him get him body sha

You eyebrows though
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by pashaun(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Self-hate
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by RaeMystix: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Madness
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Lilimax(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
What does it profit this guy after bleaching his skin and still remain poor as a wharf rat embarassed A man's beauty is determined by how much you has in have in your pocket. smiley
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Transformation agenda ..gay idioot.very soon your nose would fall off.n u gona be green like the incredible Hulk or shrek
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Lilimax(f): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
This guy has bleached away his destiny sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by darlenese(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body

Then after that, the skin will start falling apart
I.e THE SKIN FALL STAGE:-(

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by pearlzy92(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
e b dudu turn white......when black man dey bleach, e no hear wetin pastor they preach. Kilode ti en bora *in patorankings voice*
End time tns tho.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by smudge2079(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
uzolexis:

every colour is beautiful it all depends on the individual. how u package urself matters though fair skinned pple have an advantage cos their skin colour is very attractive but there r still some fair pple that look awful. it depends on how u carry urself too.
mama mia, i hail o!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by rattlesnake(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
He's cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.